是标准大脑的照片
is an image of a typical brain.
而这个 是你的
And this... is yours.
为什么看起来不一样
Why does it look different?
因为我的朋友 你中风了
Because you, my friend, had a stroke.
我见过中风患者
That's- I know stroke victims.
他们要么瘸了 要么不会说话
They're-- they're crippled or can't speak.
其实中风的种类多样
There are actually many different kinds of strokes.
你这个病灶形成在额叶
Yours caused lesions to form in the frontal lobe.
这一部分的大脑
That's the region of the brain that controls,
会控制行为与判断
among many other things, behavior and judgment.
你意思是我脑损伤了
So you're saying I'm brain damaged?
我是说 就你而言
I'm saying that, in your instance,
中风没有导致你身体损伤
the stroke didn't cause any physical impairment,
但造成了你 在临床上说来
but it did cause you to become what, clinically,
我称之为病态地慷慨
I would describe as pathologically generous.
让你渴望帮助他人
Making you compulsively driven to give.
我帮助别人 是因为我脑损伤吗
So I help people because of damage to my brain?
基本是这样
Basically, yeah.
但这感觉很好 让我高兴
But it feels good. It makes me happy.
说得通
Makes sense.
我...
I--I...
不想让你们治好它
don't want you to fix it.
算你走运 因为...
Well, that's fortunate because,
说实话 就算你想治好
truthfully, even if you did,
我们也只能用行为疗法
aside from some behavioral therapy, we can't.
那就好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我又跟收♥容♥所♥联♥系♥了
I got back in touch with the shelter.
他们欢迎你回去
They're happy to have you back.
提醒你一下 你现在成那里的明星了
In case you didn't know, you've become something of a star there.
你介意我把你的情况告诉他们
Do you mind if I share some details of your condition
好让他们协助照顾你吗
so that they can help take care of you?
-没问题 -好
- Sure. - Great.
如果有变动 请通知我
Please call me if there are any changes.
谢谢
Thank you.
是捐献库吗
Was that the National Registry?
目前还没匹配的 但我们
So far no matches, but we're in touch
联♥系♥了本地的所有捐赠组织
with every donor network in the region.
-我们不会放弃的 -妈妈
- We're not giving up. - Mom!
怎么了
What is it?
克丽丝蒂出事了
Something's wrong with Christy.
天哪
Oh, God.
-不 克丽斯蒂 -不能进
- No, Christy! - No, no, no.
我们应该待在外面
We should stay out here.
不
No.
布莱文斯先生没事了
Mr. Blevins is stable.
我去喝杯咖啡
I'm gonna go grab a cup of coffee.
把那果篮带给娜塔莉好吗
Take that basket to Natalie, would you?
放射科送的
Radiology sent it.
麦基
Maggie?
你知道
You know,
我不想让人误会
I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.
什么误会
The wrong impression?
娜塔莉刚生完孩子
Natalie just had a baby.
我知道
I know that.
她的丈夫才去世六个月
Her husband died only six months ago.
我也知道
I know that too.
所以我不想让别人误会
So, I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.
你居然这么木头人
It amazes me how dumb a doctor can be.
人人都知道你喜欢娜塔莉
Everybody knows you like Natalie.
是吗
They do?
所以别把事情搞得太复杂
So, don't make things too complicated.
把果篮送过去
Just take the basket.
你放射科的粉丝送的
From your fans in radiology.
你好啊 陌生人
Well, hey there, stranger.
要我怎么说呢
What can I tell you?
病人被源源不断地送到急诊室
These crazy sick people just keep rolling into the ED.
欧文以为你忘了他了
Owen started to think you forgot about him.
能肯定的是他现在脑子里
Pretty sure the only thing he thinks about
只想着喝奶
is his next hit of dairy.
告诉我楼下发生的事
So, tell me what's been going on downstairs.
想谈工作吗
You want to talk shop?
求之不得
I'm desperate.
我有个病人
Well, I do have this one patient.
他...
He...
你好 威尔
Hi, Will.
你好 曼宁夫人
Hi, Mrs. Manning.
别那么客气 叫我海伦
Oh, please. Call me Helen.
很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came up.
娜塔莉一直盼着你呢
Natalie's been looking for you.
别让他内疚 海伦
Oh, don't guilt him out, Helen.
恐怕我善于给人这种感觉
I'm afraid I'm good at that.
你是芝加哥人是吗 威尔
You're a Chicago boy, aren't you, Will?
三代都住黄雀谷
Canaryville. Three generations.
我们以前在黄雀谷住过 南亚伯丁那
We used to live out in Canaryville. South Aberdeen.
-是吗 -等等
- Okay. - Wait.
你们在聊天 就是说...
You guys are talking, so--
我父母刚下楼
You know, Mom and Dad just went down
去餐厅吃饭了
to the cafeteria to grab a bite
你想去吗
if you want to join them.
没错 我会去的
Oh, yeah, I'll do that.
好的
Great.
她怎么了
What's up with her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她昨天不怎么友好
Yesterday she wasn't so friendly.
因为生孩子
It's the birth.
让她压力很大
It was very stressful for her.
好吧
Yeah.
好了 跟我说说这个病人
All right, tell me about this patient.
他出了车祸
Okay, so, he was in a car accident.
手臂严重骨折 还有肺癌
Severely fractured arm, lung cancer,
一旦我让他出院 他就会坐牢
and as soon as I discharge him, he's going to jail.
还有他妻子刚离他而去
Oh, and his wife just left him.
像乡村歌♥曲里唱得那样了
Ooh, sounds like a country song.
没错 确实够惨
Yeah. Pretty hopeless case.
值得庆幸的是
Well, the one thing he's got going for him.
至少在监狱里
At least in prison,
他会得到应得的医治
he'll get the treatment that he needs.
没错
Yeah, he will.
今天手术室里的事...
About what happened in the OR today--
形式上 我是你的监管主治医师
Pro forma, I was acting as your supervising attending physician.
还不止吧
I think maybe it was more than that.
萨姆 你是个外科医生
Look, Sam, you're a surgeon, that's who you are,
现在 你不能动手术
and right now, you can't operate.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
我迁怒于你是因为我感到挫败
So out of my frustration, I laid into you.
可以这么说
Well...
跟你还有你的表现无关
Couldn't possibly have anything to do
全是我的错
with you or your performance, it's just me.
我是个疯婆子
I'm the crazy bitch.
拜托 听着
Aw, come on. Look.
你会错意了
You're taking this the wrong way.
你就是大男子主义
You are such a macho cliche.
萨姆 这会让你冒着
Sam, you put yourself at risk
严重损伤手臂的风险
to do some serious damage to your arm,
又为了什么呢
and for what?
这不是儿戏 大专家
This need to be the big, mighty surgeon?
你知道那很愚蠢
You know that was stupid.
你说的都对
You have this all figured out.
你太以自我为中心了
You are so full of yourself.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表