Okay.
我需要
I need-- -
需要马上抽血
All right, I need suction.
找辆急救车来 准备好阿托品
Get a crash cart and have atropine ready
以防他心率骤降
in case his heart rate drops.
我们不能让他死掉
We are not losing this guy.
他人呢 沃尔特呢
Where is he? Where is Walter?
我们正在给他做检查
We are running a few tests right now.
检查完了我就带你去见他
When he's done, I can take you to him.
霍斯特德医生 这是布莱文斯太太
Oh, Dr. Halstead, this is Mrs. Blevins.
拜托了 告诉我他怎么了
Please, someone tell me what's going on.
你的丈夫在车祸中受伤了
Your husband was in a car accident.
他的手臂严重骨折
He has a badly broken arm
然后刚才
and in the last half hour
他开始咳血
he began coughing up blood
-然后陷入昏迷 -天哪
- and passed out. - Oh, my God!
沃尔特在接受什么治疗吗
Is Walter being treated for any illnesses?
没有 没有 他没事
No. No, he's--he's fine.
-我要见他 -好
- I need to see him. - Okay.
我带你去他的病房♥
I can take you to his room.
打扰一下 布莱文斯太太
Excuse me. Um, Mrs. Blevins?
我叫杰·霍尔斯德特
My name's Jay Halstead.
我是芝加哥警署的警探
I'm a detective with the Chicago Police Department.
我有几个关于您丈夫的问题需要问您
I need to ask you a few questions about your husband.
为什么警♥察♥要来
Why are the police involved?
沃尔特不是出车祸吗
I thought Walter was in an accident.
是的
Uh, yes.
他正开着一辆他偷来的车
He was driving a car that he stole.
-还持枪 -什么
- At gunpoint. - What?
有多名目击者
There's multiple witnesses.
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
什么 女士
I'm sorry. Ma'am?
我丈夫不是什么好人
My husband is no angel.
我嫁给他的时候就知道了
I knew that when I married him,
但他已经安分了十♥八♥年♥了
but he has been straight for 18 years.
有工作 有孩子
Has a job, a kid,
现在突然之间 他要抛下这一切吗
and now, out of the blue, he throws it all away?
我警告过他
I warned him,
如果他再犯任何罪 我就会离开他
if he ever committed another crime, i would leave him,
现在我就要这么做
and that is exactly what I'm going to do.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
不如我们找个地方坐着谈
Um, why don't we go sit down somewhere?
好
Yeah.
我在找一位罗伯特·帕克
I'm looking for a Robert Parker.
波比在3号♥治疗室
Bobby's in Treatment 3.
谁打电♥话♥叫的心理咨♥询♥
Wha--who called for a psych consult?
主治医生 莫维特医生
The attending, Dr. Movitt.
-怎么了 -我认识波比
- Why? - I know Bobby.
给他治疗了三个月了
Treated him for a month now.
他真的很善良
He's just really kind.
我想可能是有人担心
Huh. I guess there's some concern
他不能好好照顾自己吧
that he can't take care of himself?
就因为他送了几件衣服吗
Because he gave some clothes away?
他只是喜欢帮助别人
He just likes to help people.
我去聊两句就知道了
Oh, just gonna have a little chat.
他真是好养
He is such a good nurser.
杰夫当年花了三四天
I think it took Jeff three or four days
才学会喝奶
to actually get the hang of it.
他真漂亮
He's so beautiful.
你看
Oh, look at this.
我真是忍♥不住了
I couldn't resist.
他回家的时候可以穿上这一件
A little something for him to wear on the way home.
可爱吗
Isn't that cute?
我想他是喝饱了
Oh, I think he's finished.
你觉得是吗
Oh, you think he is?
来 我来抱他
Here. I'll get him.
过来 到奶奶怀里来
You come here. You come here to me.
来
Yeah.
我父母发了邮件来
You know, my parents emailed.
他们就快到这里了
They should be here soon.
他们看到宝宝一定很开心
Well, they'll be so happy to see the baby.
他们一定很想你
They must miss you terribly.
是啊 他们总是抱怨这个
Yeah, they complain about it all the time.
总是问我打算什么时候搬回西雅图
Always asking when I'm gonna move back to Seattle.
-你考虑过吗 -有
- Do you ever think about that? - Oh, yeah,
不过我想先还完助学金
but I want to finish my fellowship.
你和杰夫在这里相遇
Well, you met Jeff here.
这里一定有你很多美好的回忆
You must have a lot of good memories here.
是啊
Of course I do.
我是说 我知道芝加哥的天气不好
I mean, I know the weather's not good in Chicago,
但西雅图 那阴雨
but Seattle, ugh. That rain?
太让人忧郁了
I'd get depressed.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你在收♥容♥所♥住了多久了 波比
So, uh, how long you been living at the shelter, Bobby?
大概两个月了
Uh, about two months now.
之前你住在哪里
And where were you before that?
住在家里 林肯公园
At home. Uh, Lincoln Park.
不错的街区
Ooh, nice neighborhood.
住收♥容♥所♥一定很不习惯吧
Shelter must have been quite a change.
我不介意
I don't mind.
那里的人需要我
The people there need me.
我也没有拥有很多
I don't have much anymore,
但我拥有的东西 我很乐意给予别人
but what I do have, I'm happy to give.
是什么原因促使你
And what prompted you to make the move
从林肯公园搬走
from Lincoln Park?
是我妻子的想法
It's my wife's idea.
她说我在把我们所有的积蓄送人
She said I was giving away all of our savings.
导致家庭入不敷出
Bankrupting the family.
她不知道我身上发生了什么
She didn't know what happened to me.
我为什么变了
Why I changed.
跟我说说你怎么变了
Uh, tell me how you changed.
我以前是个正常人
I used to be a regular guy.
在公♥司♥上班 有房♥子 几辆车
Corporate job, a house, a couple of cars.
一天早上我醒来
One morning I woke up,
发现我唯一想做的事
and I realized that the only thing I wanted to do,
唯一重要的事
the only thing that mattered,
就是去帮助别人
was helping other people.
倾我所有地去帮助他们
Giving whatever I had to them.
你自己知道这个灵感的来源是什么吗
Any idea of the, uh-- the source of this inspiration?
你是指有没有上帝和我说话 或是哪个天使吗
You mean did God talk to me? Or an angel?
没有 我...我只是...
No, no, I-- I just knew...
内心觉醒
inside.
我几乎看不到它
I can barely see it.
是这里的这个灰点
It's the gray spot right here.
那就是血肿
That's the hematoma.
车祸中很常见的
We often see it in car crashes.
安全带被拉紧的时候
When the seatbelt you were wearing tightened,
会在你的腹部造成很深的瘀伤
it caused a deep bruise around your intestine.
所以我是...内出血吗
So I'm, like, bleeding inside?
已经止住了
Not anymore.
血已经凝固 形成一个血块
Blood's clotted now, formed a solid mass,
造成你感觉到的腹部肿胀和疼痛
causing the swelling and pain you're feeling in your stomach.
肿块几天之后会消除
The swelling should go down in a couple days.
接下来的几小时里 我们会继续监测你的状态
For the next few hours, we'll continue to monitor you.
所以你耐心等着 好吗
So sit tight, all right?
杰丝呢
What about Jess?
她还在重症监护室
She's still in ICU.
我们在这家咖啡店见面
We met at this coffee shop,
但那里人很多
but it was too crowded,
所以我提议我们开车去几英里外的一家
so I suggested we drive to one a few miles away.
然后就发生了车祸
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表