把我弄出来了
and he got me off.
你朋友呢
What about your friend?
他老爸没有开百货公♥司♥
Well, his dad didn't own a department store.
救生船上只能乘我们一个人
Turns out the lifeboat was only big enough
所以我需要选择
for one of us, so I had a choice.
我可以救我朋友
I could stand by my friend,
或者一个人逃生
or I could jump in.
所以我一个人逃生了
So I jumped in the boat.
你跟我分享这段经历我很荣幸
I'm honored that you would share this with me,
但如果你要补偿 你需要打电♥话♥找你朋友
but if you want to make amends, you need to call your friend.
打不了了
I can't.
他死于吸毒过量 在我...
He died of an overdose before I could--
在我鼓起勇气前
before I could work up the nerve.
佐伊
Zoe--
珍妮弗·贝克四天前发生了肺栓塞
Jennifer Baker had a pulmonary embolism four days ago.
-你怎么知道的 -我看过她的病历
- How'd you hear that? - I saw her chart.
威尔 她正在起诉你
Will, the woman is suing you.
如果你看了记录 他们会知道的
If you accessed those records, they'll know.
-有人替我看的 -曼宁医生吗
- Someone did it for me. - Dr. Manning?
不是 这不重要
No. That's not important.
记录说她的医生给她用了肝磷脂
The records show that her doctors prescribed heparin
来溶解栓塞
to dissolve the clot.
所以呢
So?
在她的实验用药上
Heparin is contraindicated
肝磷脂属于禁用类药品
for use with the medication being used in her drug trial.
这意味着珍妮弗没有用药
That means Jennifer's not on the medication.
她在吃安慰剂
She's on the placebo.
威尔 我很抱歉
Oh, Will, I'm so sorry.
如果不给她换有效药品的话
She's going to die if we don't get her switched
她会死的
over to the active drug.
你能想办法做点什么吗
Is there anything you can do to make that happen?
什么
What?
你知道肿瘤医生在进行实验 对吧
You know the oncologist running the trial, right?
也许你可以求求他
Maybe you can petition.
我 我不能
I-I-I can't.
这会毁掉整个试验的
It would compromise the whole trial.
好吧 那我们背着他做点什么
All right, then we'll do something without him knowing.
比如填早扫描件日期
Like back-date a scan.
别 威尔 别闹
No, Will, please. God.
听着 我拜托你件事 就一件
Listen, I am asking you for this--for this one thing,
就当为我做的 放手吧
for me-to let this go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
-发生了什么 -她在癫痫
- What's going on? - She's seizing.
怎么了 求你帮帮她
What's wrong? Please, help her!
推急救车进来 呼叫格兰特医生
Get the crash cart and page Dr. Grant.
-她呼吸缓慢吗 -舌头粉色
- Was her breath low? - She's pink on the tape.
注射0.7毫升氯羟去甲安定
Push .7 milligrams of lorazepam.
-了解 0.7 -心率66
- .7, I got it. - All right, sats are 66.
开始吸氧
Start bagging her.
她怎么了 发生了什么
What's wrong with her? What's going on?
她呼吸停止了
She's stopped breathing.
-心跳回来了 -她呼吸了吗
- Sats are coming up. - Is she breathing?
她在癫痫后发作期 保护她的呼吸道
She's postictal and protecting her airway.
呼叫小儿神经科 再做一次脑部CT
Let's get another head CT and page pediatric neurology.
这就是你所说的 是吗
This is what you were talking about, huh?
是的 癫痫可能会伴随着她
Yes, seizures can be a part of her condition.
这病会跟她多久
How long will she have 'em?
-我不知道 -一辈子吗
- I don't know. - Her whole life?
我不知道
I don't know.
她前面的路还长着呢
That woman has a long road ahead of her.
她们都是
They both do.
要知道 差不多有17个机构等着
You know, there are maybe 17 different agencies
随时出面处理虐童事件
ready to jump in when they suspect abuse.
又有谁会出面
But who jumps in to help
帮助一个困难重重的单身母亲呢
when it's a single mother who's struggling?
她是对的
You know, she's right.
我的确带有色眼镜看她了
I did judge her.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为我可以想到
Because I can imagine it.
欧文在凌晨三点
Owen is bawling his head off
放声大哭的样子
at 3:00 in the morning.
我真是累坏了
And I am exhausted,
但没人能替我看一会儿他
and I have no one I can hand him to.
所以 我可以想像的到
So yeah, I can imagine it.
没有哪个活着的母亲想象不出
And there isn't a mother alive who hasn't.
区别在于 你不会虐待他
The difference is, you won't do it.
她也没有虐待她
And neither did she.
-是麦基 -看看谁回来了
- It's Maggie. - Look who's back.
麦基
Maggie.
罗德斯医生说你在顶我的班
Dr. Rhodes said you were covering for me.
对 幸好你回来了
Yes, and thank God you are back.
抱歉我没法去接你
I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up.
没事 他要是在优步开车
That's okay. If he was driving Uber,
肯定是五星好评
he'd get five stars.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
放心一切都好
I'm fine.
为什么大家都干站着
Why is everybody standing around?
回去干活 里斯
Back to work, Reese.
快点快点
Chop chop.
你是罗德斯医生吗
You're Dr. Rhodes?
-是的 -我确认了
- Yeah. - I had it checked.
霍斯特德医生用你的密♥码♥
Dr. Halstead used your code
查看了珍妮弗·贝克的病历 是吗
to access Jennifer Baker's records, didn't he?
-我并没... -我不在乎这些
- Look, I-I didn't- - I don't care about any of it.
他发现詹妮弗只是在用安慰剂
He found out that she's only on a placebo.
我担心他要告诉詹妮弗
I'm afraid he's going to tell her.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
8楼 临床试验层 你确定吗
Eighth floor. Clinical trial wing, seriously?
我之前帮你的时候
When I helped you out earlier,
没想到会变成这样
I didn't think it was gonna lead to this.
你在乎什么呢
What do you care?
我不会袖手旁观
Well, I'm not going to stand by
看着你毁掉自己的生活
and watch another guy ruin his life.
-喂 -别
- Hey! - No.
你无法阻止我的
You're not gonna stop me.
实际上 我可以
Actually, I am.
该死
Damn it!
你不应该靠近她
You're not supposed to go near her.
你告诉她 她在服用安慰剂
You tell her she's on a placebo,
你的执照就没了 知道吗
that's your license, okay?
她可以回家的
She can go home!
你是个好医生
You're a good doctor.
世界需要好医生 你个混球
The world needs good doctors, you ass.
里斯小姐
Ms. Reese.
我之前对你不太好
Um, I was unkind to you,
希望你能让我说声抱歉
and I hope that you'll allow me to apologize.
没事的
It's okay.
你在睡觉
You were sleeping.
我把你吵起来了
I woke you.
这样说很委婉啊
That is a good way to put it.
你不喜欢芝加哥式爆米花吗
You don't like Chicago-style popcorn?
焦糖起司风味
Mixing caramel with cheese flavors?
甜咸兼备 最佳搭档
Sweet and salty-it's the greatest duo.
我还以为最佳搭的应该是乔丹和皮蓬
I thought the great duo was Jordan and Pippen.
我最近都没吃药
I've been off my meds.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
大约十天前我开始给自己滴定
I started titrating myself down about ten days ago.
抱歉 这是个小化学实验
I'm sorry. It was a little chemistry experiment.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表