"such a long uphill climb before.
他庆幸自己是红色的
"He was glad that he was red
这样其它火车就不会
"and that none of the other trains
-看到他在那里" -多纳休太太
- could see him there." - Mrs. Donahue?
这是我同事 曼宁医生
This is my colleague, Dr. Manning.
我们每晚都会给宝宝讲故事
We, uh, we read to the baby every night
这样她就会认得我们的声音
so she'll recognize our voices.
我也会这么做
I do that, too.
-雪莉 -霍尔斯特德医生
- Sherry? - Dr. Halstead?
我们得降低她的二氧化碳浓度
Need to blow down her CO2,
取下呼吸机改用气囊
take her off the vent and bag her,
给她一剂甘露醇
give her a dose of mannitol,
然后把多巴胺点滴调快至12
and increase her dopamine drip to 12.
-好的 -怎么回事 医生
- Right away. - Doctor?
吉娜的颅内压正在升高
Gina's intracranial pressure is rising.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你之前说她正在好转
You said that she was getting better.
没错 她的机体功能是有了改善
Well, she is, in that her function was improving,
但她脑内的肿块情况正在恶化
but the swelling of her brain is getting worse.
我们会试着用药物控制
We're gonna try to control it with medication.
如果药物不管用呢
And what if the medication doesn't work?
那就需要对她进行手术
Then she'll require surgery.
我们要对她进行"去骨瓣减压术"
The procedure's called a "decompressive craniectomy."
这对孩子会有危险吗
Would that be dangerous to the baby?
手术对孩子一定会有风险
There is always a risk for the fetus,
但对母亲也是 所以没错
and for the mother as well, so, yes.
所以我们希望药物可以管用
That's why we hope the medication does the trick.
查尔斯医生 杰米得了肺炎
Dr. Charles, Jamie has pneumonia,
如果想让他好起来
and if there's any hope of beating it,
我必须现在给他上呼吸机
I need to get him on a ventilator now.
你听到他说的了 他不想这么做
You heard what he said. He doesn't want that.
我们现在管不了杰米的想法了
Well, we're past what Jamie wants.
不 你知道吗 医生
No, you know what, doctor?
我们必须尊重他的想法
We're actually not past what Jamie wants.
这孩子生下来就受尽煎熬
Kid has been so brutalized his entire life.
他有权说不
He has a right to say no.
给杰米插管是让他能活下去的
Intubating Jamie is the only hope we have
唯一希望
of keeping him alive.
那能让他多活多久 一周还是十天
What's that gonna give him? A week? Ten days?
也可能是六个月 一年 甚至更多
It could be six months, a year, more,
在此期间 他的病情有所好转也说不定
and in that time, anything could happen.
治疗方式时刻都在进步
New treatments are coming along every day.
他在名单上吗
Now, is he on the list?
最先的就是他了 但不容易找到匹配的人
Right at the top, but a match is highly unlikely.
他的胰岛细胞移植有人类白细胞抗原抗体
He has HLA antibodies from an islet cell transplant.
你和他的家属谈过吗
Well, have you spoken to his next of kin?
他们怎么说
Have they weighed in on this?
他没有家属 爸爸几年前就走了
There isn't anybody. Dad took off years ago.
妈妈就是酒鬼 行踪不定
His mom's an alcoholic, bounces in and out.
听我说 查尔斯医生
Look, Dr. Charles,
你知道不治疗会发生什么的
you know what's gonna happen.
杰米会失去意识
Jamie will lose consciousness,
到时候作为他的医生 我会给他用呼吸机
and as his doctor, I'm gonna put him on a ventilator,
但到那时就晚了
but by then it may be too late,
到时不管大家想做什么
and there won't be any more choices
都没有机会了
no matter what anybody wants.
我是莎拉·里斯
I'm Sarah Reese.
我是医学院四年级生
I'm a fourth year medical student.
曼宁医生让我来给瑞秋做检查
Um, Dr. Manning sent me in to check on Rachel
然后才能让她出院
before we sign her out.
这个给你
This is for you.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
他叫什么呢
What's his name?
不如你给他起个名字吧
Why don't you give him a name?
我得...和你妈妈谈谈
I need to...talk to your mom.
-你的丈夫... -怎么了
- So, about your husband... - What?
别紧张 他很好 还在手术
No, no. He's okay. He's still in surgery.
手术室的护士说手术很顺利
The OR nurse says it's going well.
我们一有消息就会通知您的
As soon as we hear something, I'll let you know.
瑞秋
Rachel?
-瑞秋 听得到我说话吗 -怎么了
- Rachel, can you hear me? - What is wrong?
到底发生了什么
What's happening?
-没脉搏了 -天呐
- I can't find a pulse. - Oh, my God.
蓝色警报 3号♥治疗室
Code blue, Treatment 3.
蓝色警报 三号♥治疗室
Code blue, Treatment 3.
蓝色... 来人帮忙
Code-- a little help here!
蓝色警报 三号♥治疗室
Code blue, Treatment 3.
蓝色警报 三号♥治疗室 急救
Code blue, Treatment 3. Code blue.
你没有按压到她的心脏 莎拉
You're not compressing the heart, Sarah.
-你得用点力 -但她才这么小
- You gotta go harder. - But she's so small.
-我不想... -用点力 快点
- I don't want to-- - Harder! Do it, let's go!
加油 莎拉 用力
Come on, Sarah! Harder!
停
Hold!
心率过缓 给她量量血压
There we go. Back in sinus. Get a BP.
怎么了
What happened?
她心搏停止了 已经救回来了
She arrested. We got her back.
无法静脉注射
I can't get an IV.
给我个钻子 我给她做骨内输液
Hand me a drill. I'll get an IO line.
好了
I got a line.
好了 给她做个扫描送去儿童重症监护室
All right, let's get her a CT/PE study and up to PICU.
你可以跟我们来
Mom, you can come with us.
干得不错
Good job.
我 我...
I-I just...
我刚压断了一个小姑娘的肋骨
I just broke a little girl's ribs.
里斯 你救了她的命
Reese, you saved the girl's life.
-杰米 -怎么了
- Jamie. - Huh?
你比大多数医生更了解囊性肺纤维化
You know more about CF than most doctors.
我可是这方面的专家
I'm an expert.
那你肯定知道如果我们
So you know what will happen
不给你用呼吸机 你会怎么样
if we don't put you on a ventilator.
查尔斯医生 没关系的
Dr. Charles...it's okay.
我已经活得很不错了
I've had a good life.
这又是哪部电影里来的
What movie is that from?
不不不 杰米 看着我
No, no, no. Jamie, look at me.
是我啊 我是你的好兄弟
It's me, your corner man.
你已经身经百战
You got a lot of fight left in you.
我不准备投降
I'm not ready to throw in the towel.
再来一局嘛
One more round.
为了你吗
For you?
对 为了我
Yeah. For me.
好吧 好
Yeah, okay. Okay.
玛丽亚娜
Mariana?
你好 我是麦基
Hi. I'm Maggie.
这是豪尔赫的
This... this is Jorge's.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Entiendes? - Yes.
我在里面发现了这个
Inside... I found this.
J.M.给M.A.的
"From J.M. to M.A."
你不止是他的女朋友
You're not his girlfriend.
你是他的未婚妻
You're his fiance.
-未婚妻 -未婚妻
- Prometida. - Prometida.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
娜塔莉 那个小女孩怎么了
Natalie, what happened with the little girl?
她有心脏挫伤
She had a cardiac contusion.
挫伤造成她心搏停止
Bruising caused her to arrest.
她现在好了 但还是很吓人
She's good now, but it was a real scare.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你那个昏迷的病人
Your comatose guy--
你似乎想用低温疗法
seems like you'd want to put him on the hypothermic protocol
以保护他的大脑
and protect his brain.
我刚给他输入了20单位的血
Well, I just gave him 20 units of blood.
他的酸碱值只有7.2
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表