20岁左右男性 囊胞性纤维化
20-year-old male, cystic fibrosis.
浑身发冷 呼吸困难
Complaining of chills, labored breathing.
体温37度
Temp's 98.
杰米 是你吗
Jamie, is that you?
你好啊 麦基
Hi, Maggie.
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
我想你们了呗
I missed you guys.
呼吸频率26
Respiratory rate is 26.
把他推到6号♥治疗室去
Let's take him to treatment 6.
我们急诊室的医生都忙不过来了
All our ER docs are busy.
你能看一下这位朋友吗
Can you take care of our friend?
没问题
No problem.
-麦基 -什么
- Maggie? - Yes.
告诉查尔斯医生 杰米来了
Let Dr. Charles know that Jamie's down here.
好的
Sure thing.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
你好啊 杰米
Hey, Jamie.
看来 今天不是个 串门的好时候
Maybe today...wasn't such... a good day to drop in.
我们总有时间接待你的
Oh, we always got time for you.
给他测一下血常规 血液生化 血凝率
Let's get a CBC, a CMP, Coags,
做下胸透和动脉血气检查
a chest x-ray, and an ABG.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
迪尔森先生 你在使用吸入式抗生素
Now, Mr. Dilson, I see that you're using inhaled antibiotics,
托普霉素 舒喘宁
tobramycin, albuterol.
晚上要穿震动外套 使用增湿器
You wear a vibration jacket at night and use a humidifier.
-是的 -那就好
- Yeah. - That's all good.
-我得了 感冒 -重感冒吗
- I caught...a cold. - A whopper.
那我们得确保
Well, we got to make sure
你别恶化成了急性肺炎
that it doesn't turn into pneumonia.
你已经折腾过几回了
You've had a few episodes.
几回是指 三回
A few means...three.
我得过 更多次
I've had...more.
我们会把你照顾得好好的 好吗
Well, we're going to take good care of you here, okay?
-你在西北大学上学 -对
- You're at Northwestern? - Yeah.
那我们得赶紧把你治好了
Well, we better get you out of here quick
免得你错过期中考试
so you don't miss those mid-terms.
握拳
Make a fist.
下一位病人是谁
Hey, who's my next patient?
危重病人都已经处理好了
The red tags have all been handled.
你不如休息一下吧
Why don't you sit down for a minute?
锻炼对孕妇有好处
You know, exercise is good for pregnant women.
来吧 下一位病人
Come on. Next patient.
-好吧 1号♥治疗室那位 -谢谢
- All right. Treatment 1. - Thank you.
-婴儿床派对周日开 -婴儿床派对
- Crib party Sunday. - Crib party?
麦基和我都会去
Maggie and I are gonna come by,
帮你把婴儿床组装起来
help you put the baby's crib together.
我会带着扳手和17号♥厨房♥的深盘披萨去的
I'll bring the Allen wrenches and deep dish from Kitchen 17.
你们不用这么麻烦的
You guys do not have to do that.
既然你下定决心要做单亲妈妈
Not if you think that you're gonna do
就别想着事事都靠你自己
the single-mom thing all by yourself,
我们一定会帮你
not with us around.
大家帮你养孩子
Takes a village.
多谢了 几位
Thanks, guys.
没了你们 我真不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I'd do without you.
为什么要我来钻
Why am I putting in this bolt?
我那"百无一能"的住院医生呢
Where's my good-for-nothing resident?
连值了12小时的班 熬不住了
Put it in her 12 hours. Had to knock off.
这些新规定蠢死了 简直让人没法看病
These new rules--ridiculous, and bad for medicine.
"人家太累了啦 没法看病了啦"
"Oh, I'm so tired. Oh, I can't work."
整个这一代人都这么娇气
Everybody's so damn spoiled, the whole generation.
吉娜 吉娜 我的天啊
Gina? Gina! Oh, my God.
-多纳休女士 -她到底怎么了
- Mrs. Donahue. - What happened to her?
艾布拉姆斯医生 霍斯塔德医生
Dr. Abrams, Dr. Halstead,
这位是多纳休女士 孩子的母亲
this is Mrs. Donahue, the baby's mother.
多谢 麦基
Thanks, Maggie.
你是孩子的妈妈
You're the baby's mother?
生物学上的母亲
Biological mother.
我丈夫乔和我 他 他在上班
My husband Joel and I, he's--he's at work.
他马上赶过来 我们是这孩子的父母
He's on his way here. We're the parents.
吉娜是我们的代♥孕♥母亲
Gina's our surrogate.
开放压18 我撤了
Opening pressure's 18. I'm done.
瞧瞧她
Look at her.
她不会有事吧 孩子呢
Is she going to be okay... and the baby?
孩子检测结果正常
Baby checks out fine.
心跳很健康
Healthy heartbeat.
羊膜囊和胎盘都没有受损
Amniotic sac and placenta are intact.
不过吉娜就不乐观了
Gina, though, I'm afraid,
她头部伤势严重 目前为止没有任何反应
suffered a traumatic head injury and so far, she's unresponsive.
我们需要联♥系♥她的家人
We need to contact her family,
您这里有联♥系♥方式吗
if you have any information.
我和我丈夫可以说就是她的亲人了
My husband and I are pretty much her family.
她从胚胎植入体内开始
She--she's been living with us since
就和我们在一起生活了
before the embryo was implanted.
好的
Okay.
她会好起来的 对吗
She's gonna get better, isn't she?
她会没事的吧
She's gonna be okay?
我无法给你任何保证
I can't promise anything.
不 我简直不敢相信
No, I can't believe this.
那孩子呢
What about the baby?
现在生还太早了吧
It's too soon to deliver, isn't it?
她才24个月
She's only 24 weeks.
是的 孩子还需要更多时间
Yes, the baby needs more time.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们还要失去我们的孩子吗
Are we gonna lose our child, too?
-天啊 -不 多纳休太太
- Oh, my God. - No, Mrs. Donahue.
我不是这个意思 我也没有放弃吉娜
I'm not saying that, and I'm not giving up on Gina,
但如果发生了最糟糕的情况
but if the worst did happen,
还是能够给她上生命维持机
it might be possible to keep her on life support
直到孩子能够顺利生下来
long enough for the fetus to become viable.
那...会怎么样 吉娜会变成...
So...so what, Gina just becomes...
人体孵化器吗
a human incubator?
还没到那一步
We're not there yet.
罗德斯医生 我想你可能需要这个
Dr. Rhodes, I thought you could use these.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么会这样
How'd that happen?
肯定是被碎片划伤了
Must have snagged it on the wreckage.
我们这里还是有几名医生的
You know, we do have a couple of doctors around here.
我可以帮你联♥系♥
I could hook you up.
我不需要 但我需要一名护士
I don't need one, but I could use a nurse though.
来帮我打个下手
Come be my other hand.
真不错
Oh, nice.
你缝得像整形医生一样好
You closed that like a plastic surgeon.
你在哪儿学的这一手
Where'd you pick that up?
利雅得
Riyadh.
实习期后在那里待了一年
Spent a year there after my residency.
不留伤疤的话沙特人给我的待遇不错
Saudis paid me well not to leave unsightly scars.
你能帮我把这两侧合上吗
Could you pinch those two sides together?
-好样的 -要打破伤风疫苗吗
- There we go. - What about a tetanus shot?
不 我现在没事 爱普尔...
No, I am current, April, uh...
爱普尔·塞克斯顿
April Sexton.
英国人 爱尔兰人吗
English? Irish?
我们家族来自巴西
My family's from Brazil.
我们原来姓苏苏亚南
Our real last name is Sanguessuga,
但我的父母认为塞克斯顿更有美国范
but my parents thought Sexton sounded more American,
人们拼读起来也更方便
and people could actually pronounce it.
你是哪里人
Where're you from?
芝加哥
Chicago.
土生土长
Born and bred.
离开了一段时间
Been away for a while.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表