来啊
Come on!
好吧
Okay.
你一定会喜欢这个的
You are really gonna love these.
新病人满意调查表
New patient satisfaction forms.
该死
Oh, damn.
"由一到十打分
"On a scale of zero to ten,
你觉得护士是否展现了应有的礼貌和尊敬
"Did the nurses treat you with courtesy and respect?
医生是否能以你明白的语言解释问题"
Did the doctors explain things in a way you could understand?"
早上好
Morning.
-早上好 -早上好 崔医生
- Morning. - Morning, Dr. Choi.
你要询问每一位病人是否愿意填写这张调查表
Every patient should be asked if they'd like to fill one out.
正是我们需要的 更多书面工作
Just what we need, more paperwork.
有患者入院
Incoming!
什么情况
What do we got?
在咖啡店发现她
Found her at a coffee shop
晕倒后无反应
unresponsive after a fainting episode.
昏迷指数在路上从5增长至10
Initial GCS of 5 improved to a 10 en route.
去5号♥诊疗室
Let's go to Treatment 5.
-血压多少 -94/60
- BP? - 94 over 60.
心率144
Heart rate 144.
监视器上显示心房♥纤颤及心室重复反应
AFib with RVR on the monitor.
三分钟前给她注射了5毫克的地尔硫卓
We gave her 5 milligrams of diltiazem three minutes ago.
左腕严重变形
A gross deformity to the left wrist
前额也有一条撕裂伤口
and a pretty good lac on her forehead.
听我指挥
On me.
-一二三 -过床
- One, two, three. - Transfer.
化疗病人吗
Chemo patient?
看起来是的
Looks that way.
-给她接上监视仪 -明白
- Let's get her on the monitors. - You got it.
心电图和化验
EKG and labs.
全血细胞计数 血液生化和动脉血气检查
CBC, CMP, and ABG.
-是 霍尔斯特德医生 -手腕有骨折
- Yes, Dr. Halstead. - She's got a broken wrist.
科勒斯氏骨折
Colles' fracture.
能告诉我是怎么造成的吗
Can you tell me how this happened?
她仍然处于急性心房♥纤颤
She's still in rapid AFib.
艾普尔 立刻给她注射10毫克地尔硫卓
April, 10 milligrams of dilt, stat.
女士 能听到吗
Ma'am, can you hear me?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
给她输液
Start her on a drip.
点滴注射把她的心率降下来
Titrate it to get her heart rate down.
地尔硫卓已注射
Dilt is in.
心率正在降低
Heart rate's coming down.
心率110
110.
心率106
106.
知道她的身份了吗
Do we have an ID?
有没有通知家属
Find any family?
在这里
Right here.
我是她丈夫
I'm her husband.
萨尔·贝克
Sal Baker.
知道她发生了什么吗
Any idea what happened to her?
我不清楚 珍只说出去走走
No, I mean, Jen just went for a walk
还说会给我们带早餐
and said she was getting us all breakfast.
妈妈没事吧
Is Mommy okay?
她没事的
Yeah, yeah, she's fine.
在这等着好吗 贝莉
Just wait right here, all right, Bailey?
我们能谈谈吗
Could we talk for a minute?
当然
Sure.
我妻子有晚期淋巴瘤
My wife has end-stage lymphoma.
知道吗
All right.
我有委托权
I have power of attorney,
所以我需要告诉你 如果她再次生命危殆
so I need to instruct you that if she starts to die again,
按照她的意愿 你们不能对她实施心肺复苏
per her wishes, that you do not resuscitate her.
芝加哥医院
第一季 第九集
贝克太太 我是霍尔斯特德医生
Mrs. Baker, I'm Dr. Halstead,
这是我同事 曼宁医生
and this is my colleague, Dr. Manning.
你好 感觉怎么样
Hi, how are you feeling?
还行
Okay.
你丈夫说你患有非霍奇金淋巴瘤
Your husband said you have non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
没错 四年前诊断出来的
Uh, yes, diagnosed four years ago now.
而且你丈夫还说你不希望
Okay, and your husband also said that you have
进行心肺复苏
a do not resuscitate in place?
没错
That's right.
你接受了什么治疗
What course of treatment have you taken?
一切可用的治疗
Everything.
我们还学会了将她的病历带在身边
Actually, we've learned to keep her records with us.
以备不时之需
Just in case.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我们希望你留院治疗
Well, we'd like to admit you
然后让你逐渐脱离
and to wean you off the IV meds
控制你心率的点滴药物
that are controlling your heart rate.
抱歉 这样不行 霍尔斯特德医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Halstead, but absolutely not.
我不想住院
I won't be admitted.
只要你情况稳定了就能出院
Well, just until you're stable.
你仍然有心房♥纤颤
You're still in AFib.
我知道你是好意
I know you mean well,
但我想跟我的家人回家
but I'd rather go home with my family.
我们理解
We understand,
但我们仍然需要接好你的手臂 缝合伤口
but we need to set your arm, close up that cut,
还有控制住你的心率
and get your rhythm under control.
接受吧
Yeah.
好吧
All right,
但就在这里
but do it down here.
我感觉只要自己一上楼 就没法离开了
I feel like once I go upstairs, I'll never leave.
好吧
Okay.
我们尽量让你待在这里
We'll do our best to keep you down here.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
-什么情况 -14岁男孩
- Talk to me. - 14-year-old boy.
三处穿刺伤口
Three penetrating wounds.
两处在胸部 一处在腹部
Two in the chest. One in the abdomen.
昏迷指数10
GCS of 10.
3号♥急救室
Go to Trauma 3.
发现他时一直低血压
Hypotensive since we got him.
我们在他左腿上输液
IO in his left leg.
给了500毫升盐水
500 mils of saline given,
但血压仍然不理想
but his pressure's still crappy.
-这孩子被人捅了吗 -不是
- This kid get stabbed? - No.
他从一处建筑工地的栏杆跳下来
Jumped the fence at a construction site.
被钢筋刺穿了
Impaled himself on some rebar.
老天
Jeez.
好了
All right.
准备好听我指挥
Ready, on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 交给我们吧
All right, we got it from here.
谢谢 艾普尔 继续泵氧
Thank you. April, keep bagging.
-里斯 插腹股沟输液管 -好的
- Reese, put in a groin line. - Yes, sir.
快速创伤化验 进行一级输血
Stat trauma labs and bring in the level-one transfuser.
缝合工具准备好
Suture kit's ready.
输液管已插好
All right, line's in.
挺快 不错
Fast. Good job.
我们得尽快给这孩子插管
We got to tube this kid quick.
你能行吗
Think you can do it?
可以
Yes.
再挂一升
Let's hang another liter.
崔医生请立刻来1号♥诊疗室
Dr. Choi to Treatment 1, stat.
什么情况
What do we know?
奥利维亚·格雷 数学教授
Olivia Gray, math professor,
在办公桌前突然昏迷
found unconscious at her desk at work--
血糖正常 监视仪显示窦性心动过速
blood sugar normal. Sinus tach on monitor.
没有外伤迹象
No external signs of trauma.
仍然无反应
Still unresponsive.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表