对心脏和大血管进行扫描
CT of the heart and great vessels.
准备把他推过去
Let's get him ready to go.
劳拉
Laura?
借一步说话
If we may?
车祸造成的钝器伤
The blunt trauma from the car accident
使得内森的一个旁路搭桥移位了
displaced one of Nathan's bypass grafts.
他的动脉出血了
His aorta is leaking blood.
-假性动脉瘤 -是
- A pseudo-aneurysm. - Mm-hmm.
有多严重
How bad?
现在出血量还不大
Right now it's just a slow drip.
还没有大的裂口
It hasn't ruptured yet.
所以还来得及
So there's still an opportunity
做手术 修复缝合线
to operate, repair the suture line,
止住渗血
and plug the hole?
一般来说是
Normally, yes.
你丈夫之前的心脏搭桥手术
Your husband's prior heart bypass surgery
极大地提升了手术的难度
significantly increases the difficulty of the operation.
他存活下来的几率大幅降低
His odds of surviving the procedure plummet.
那既然不能做手术了 还有什么别的办法
So if surgery isn't a viable option, what is?
根据现状来看
Given the circumstances,
我们认为最安全的选择
we feel the safest choice
是让内森舒舒服服地活着
is to make Nathan comfortable.
还有多久
How long?
我们也不确定
We can't be certain.
一天 一星期
A day, a week,
也许几个月
maybe a few months
全看动脉瘤什么时候破裂
until the aneurysm ruptures.
我们很遗憾
We're very sorry.
救命 我动不了
Help. I can't move.
我来了 保罗
I'm coming, Paul.
不要碰那个
Don't touch that!
那是什么
What was that?
伊森 怎么了
Ethan, what happened?
被罐头盖子割伤了
Got bit by the lid of a tin can.
云梯队快到了
Truck company is almost here.
他们会清出一条路抬担架进去
They're going to clear a path to get the stretcher through.
拜托 快一点
Please, hurry!
坚持住 保罗
Hold on, Paul!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我都16个小时没尿尿了
I haven't been able to pee in over 16 hours.
我还以为我要炸了
I thought I was gonna explode.
前列腺癌短距离放射治疗
Brachytherapy for prostate cancer?
两天前
Two days ago.
我的泌尿科医师说这样治疗最好
My urologist said it was the way to go.
你的泌尿科医生是谁
Who's your urologist?
我要联♥系♥他们 告诉他们你尿路堵塞
I'll call and tell them you've experienced a blockage.
梅森医生 南部护理医院的
Dr. Mason, over at Advocate South.
联♥系♥信息
Uh, contact info's,
在我裤子口袋里的手♥机♥上
uh, in my phone in my pants pocket.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
没事吧
Everything okay?
洒了一点 没事
Just a little spill. I got it.
等等
Okay, hold on.
我联♥系♥环境服务部门让他们派人来
I'll call environmental services and have them send a janitor.
只是尿液
It's just pee.
我清理过好多次了
I've cleaned it a thousand times.
但现在有健康护理措施鉴定联合委员会
Yeah, but not with JCAHO
和机械战警霍斯特德到处巡逻
and Robocop Halstead on the prowl.
按照规定来 记得吗
By the book, remember?
天啊
Oh, man.
放射源应该被尿出来了 还有放射性的吧
I think the seed came out. It's radioactive, right?
还真是
Oh, it did.
好吧 我联♥系♥泌尿科
Okay, I'll call Urology instead.
让导管室进行心血管造影
Cath lab for a cardio angiogram?
应该能让我们更好地观测内森的假性动脉瘤
Should give a better view of Nathan's pseudo-aneurysm
希望能帮我给他妻子预估一个时间
and hopefully help me estimate a timeline for his wife.
你去那里的时候能帮我给他做一个
You mind grabbing me an MRI of his head
头部的核磁共振吗
while you're up there?
脑扫描
Brain scan?
他的病没必要做这个
His injuries don't necessitate it.
不是给他的 是给我的
It's not for him. It's for me.
查尔斯医生
Uh, Dr. Charles.
罗德斯医生 他的意识和运动技能
Dr. Rhodes, his awareness and gross motor skills
对于像他这种
are just too strong
与路易体症抗争多年的人来说过于强烈
for somebody who's been battling LBD as long as he has.
这世上没有任何认知疗法♥会♥认为
No amount of cognitive therapy in the world is gonna outthink
他所表现出的症状和患病程度相符
this disease to the degree that he appears to be.
劳拉和另外两名神经学家
Laura and two other neurologists
一致同意路易体病的诊断
have all agreed on the Lewy Body diagnosis.
-你觉得他们错了吗 -我不知道该怎么看
- You think they're wrong? - I don't know what to think.
所以我需要看扫描结果
That's why I need the scan.
我需要得到他妻子的允许
I need the wife's consent.
她受的苦还不够多吗
Hasn't she been through enough?
我只是不想给她希望又让她失望
I'm just trying to spare her some false hope here.
你好
Hello.
-你们好 -你们好
- Gentlemen. - Doctors.
健康护理措施鉴定日可不适合
JCAHO day isn't exactly the time
偷偷摸摸做未经允许的检查
to be sneaking in unauthorized tests.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
-好吧 -谢了 伙计
- Okay. - Thanks, pal.
什么情况
What've we got?
伙计们 开始清理
Hey, guys, start clearing out!
不要碰那个
Don't touch that.
让开
Get away.
-让开 -还有一个人
- Get away. - There's a second person.
我听到还有一个受害人
I'm hearing another victim.
伊森 邻居很好像很确定只有保罗一个人
Ethan, the neighbors seem sure it's only Paul in there.
不要碰那个
Don't touch that!
还有别人在这里
There's someone else here.
佩灵顿医生
Dr. Perrington,
有个病人咳血
got a hemoptysis patient.
胸片结果显示慢阻肺 但我觉得他需要支气管镜
Chest x-ray says it's a COPD, but I think he needs a bronch.
你能来看看吗
You want to take a quick look?
真的吗
Really?
精英霍斯特德医生竟然需要我帮忙诊断病人
The esteemed Dr. Halstead needs my help with a patient.
万分荣幸
I'm honored.
我为之前发生的事而感到抱歉
Look, I, uh--I'm sorry about what happened the other day.
需要咨♥询♥就去预约
You want a consult, page my resident.
没有发红 没有发炎
Okay, no redness, no inflammation.
看上去不错
Looks good.
我能走了吗
So I can go?
护士现在正在处理你的出院文件
The nurses are working on your discharge paperwork right now.
你的伤口过七天应该就会痊愈
Your wound should heal in about seven days or so.
期间需要加以清洗并包扎
Until then, irrigate them and keep them covered.
-你没事吧 -有点痒
- You all right? - Oh, just itchy
有点出汗
and a little sweaty.
让我看看好吗
Mind if I take a look?
没有皮疹
No rash.
可能是对抗生素过敏
Could be an allergic reaction to the antibiotics.
-体温是有点高 -我去拿温度计
- You do feel warm though. - I'll get a temp.
我妹妹来问了
Oh, my sister checking in.
我把邦莫交给她照顾
I left Boomer with her.
她也不怎么喜欢狗
She's not a dog person either.
我估计你也不大喜欢吧
I get the impression they're not for you.
我治疗过很多被狗咬伤的人
I've treated a lot of dog wounds,
特别是孩子
especially on kids.
37.4度 入院时还很正常
It's 99.4. Was normal at intake.
-全血细胞计数和血液生化 -好的
- CBC and CMP? - Yeah.
-我出不了院了吧 -抱歉
- I'm not out of here, am I? - Sorry.
即使是很轻微的瘙痒和低烧
Itching and fever, even a low one,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表