but this is our last chance to have a child.
再也没有胚胎 没有卵子了
There's no more embryos, no more eggs.
我们该怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
这你得问问自己的良心
You have to ask yourself what you can live with.
一周后你会是什么感受
How are you gonna feel a week from now?
一个月后 或者几年后
A month or a few years?
那份合同里吉娜把自己的生命交给了你
Gina handed over her life to you in that contract.
她相信 你会做出正确的决定
She trusted you to make the right decision.
如果换做你你会怎么做
What would you do if you were me?
我不会辜负那份信任
I'd want to live up to that trust.
现在拿开颅骨骨瓣
Removing cranial flap now.
脑肿胀很严重
Swelling's pretty pronounced.
如果晚一步 她就会得疝气
If we waited any longer, she would have herniated.
胎心稳定
Fetal heartbeat steady.
我没邀请你来我的手术室吧
I don't recall inviting you into my OR.
-这里吸一下 -好的 医生
- Give me suction here. - Yes, Doctor.
好 我一烧灼这个
All right, as soon as I cauterize this,
就可以到达硬脑膜了
we can get into the dura.
胎心速率下降
Fetal heart rate is dropping.
还没打开硬脑膜
I haven't opened the dura yet.
-病人血压在下降 -110
- Patient's BP is falling. - 110.
-快了 -100
- Well, I'm almost there. - 100.
情况很糟糕
Tracings look like crap.
30秒之内还不搞定
That strip doesn't correct in 30 seconds,
-她就不行了 -这里抽吸
- we're crash-sectioning her. - Give me suction here.
马上抽吸 继续
Give me suction right now. More.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
我救治的一个事故受害人去世了
A crash victim I'd been treating has died.
他跟杰米配型成功了
He's a match for Jamie.
我们给他换个新肺
Let's get him some lungs.
不过他未婚妻不同意
Only thing, his fiance won't give consent.
她在哪里
Where is she?
手术虽然很难做 但是进展顺利
It was a difficult surgery, but it went well.
艾布拉姆斯医生成功把吉娜脑部的压力释放了
Dr. Abrams was able to relieve the pressure on Gina's brain.
吉娜和宝宝目前都挺过来了
Both Gina and the baby came through just fine, so far.
艾布拉姆斯医生一会儿会出来跟你们说
Dr. Abrams will be out to speak to you shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
他才20岁
He's 20 years old.
没有新肺 他会死的
Without new lungs, he will die.
你未婚夫...
Your fiance...
你爱的那个人...
The man you love...
爱你的那个人...
The man who loved you...
能救他的命
...can save his life.
等等
Wait.
好
Si.
我同意
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去通知移植小组
I'll alert the transplant team.
中心线
Central line.
我都不知道试了多少次
I can't tell you how many times I missed
最后才找到的
before I finally got it.
我知道怎么做 但是一到真人身上我就做不到了
I know how to do it. I just couldn't do it in there.
需要勤加练习 仅此而已
It takes practice, that's all.
对着假人时我没问题 从没失手过
I'm fine with him. I never miss.
没错 他是理想患者
Yeah, he's the ideal patient.
无论如何你都伤不到他
You can't hurt him,
他也没有命悬一线
and his life's not hanging in the balance.
如果不是因为必须要实习
If this rotation weren't a requirement,
我就不会来了
I wouldn't be here.
那你会去哪里
Where would you be?
实验室里
I'm a lab person.
-病理学吗 -可能
- Pathology? - Maybe.
每一个学医的学生
Every med student,
一旦开始跟病人打交道
once they start dealing with patients,
都会以为在病理学方面会做得更好
thinks they'd do better in Pathology.
我就是那样
I did.
娜特
Nat?
你还好吧
You okay?
杰夫去世后的头几个月...
The first few months after Jeff died...
我还是一直等他推门进来
I still kept waiting for him to walk through the door.
现在我不等了
I don't anymore.
来
Come here.
死亡 恶毒的死亡 留给爱一线生机吧
"Death, vicious death, leave a green branch for love."
-你会说西班牙语 -不会
- You do speak Spanish. - Nope.
但是你知道洛尔卡
But you know Lorca.
我第三任妻子是西班牙人 她很爱洛尔卡
Third wife was from Spain. Loved Lorca.
我追求她的时候学来用的
Came in handy when we were courting.
他们把第一叶肺给他移植上了
They got the first lung in.
成功了一半了
Halfway there.
杰米八岁的时候给我的
Jamie made that for me when he was eight.
父亲节快乐
当时我被安排过去
You know, I was brought in to help him cope
你的好朋友 杰米
帮他接受情况
with his condition
还帮他做所有他无法做的事
and all the things he wouldn't be able to do.
但他不需要我的帮助
Did not need my help.
这个孩子比大多数其他同龄的孩子做得都要多
I mean, this kid did more things than most kids his age ever do.
高中时他还参加了游泳队
He went out for the swim team in high school.
一个患有囊性纤维变性的孩子教会了我怎么面对人生
A kid with CF taught me how to cope.
回医院吗
Going back to the hospital?
对
Yeah.
等他醒来时我要在他身边
Wouldn't mind being there when he wakes up.
我能一起去吗
Can I come?
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表