Did not.
我开玩笑
I'm just playing.
当然不会 你那么勇敢
Of course not. You're too brave for that.
艾瑞克 你介意我跟你♥爸♥爸说几句话吗
Hey, Eric, you mind if I have a really quick word with your dad?
去那边先坐坐 亲爱的
Take a seat for a second right over there, hun.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不是你的错 我不该向你发火
I shouldn't have made this about you when it wasn't.
是我弟弟的错
It's my brother.
我真的不喜欢他在派对上做的事
I really did not like what he was doing at that party.
我明白
I get you.
我真的很喜欢跟你在一起
I really like being with you.
我不想跟你分开
I don't want that to stop.
我也不想
Me either.
我只是想帮帮诺亚
Look, I was just helping Noah out
因为他是你弟弟
because, hey, that's your little brother.
但我会告诉我的朋友们 以后不找他了
But I'll let my guys know, no more.
不 谢谢你 但如果他们想雇他
Uh, no, that's sweet, but if they want to hire him,
那可以尽管雇他
they can go right ahead.
诺亚在走自己的路 我不会再阻止他了
Noah is making his own way, and I'm done fighting it.
好
Okay.
艾瑞克
Hey, Eric?
吃冰淇淋三明治吗 如果你♥爸♥爸不介意的话
How about an ice cream sandwich? If it's okay with your dad.
我想吃冰淇淋三明治
I want an ice cream sandwich.
我们去买♥♥冰淇淋三明治
Let's get you an ice cream sandwich.
好棒
Yay.
使用荧光剂后我们可以拍到
Under flouro we'll get a precise picture
血栓的清晰照片 然后就可以溶解掉
of the clot burden, then we can lyse it.
我们送他上电梯
Let's get him into the elevator.
怎么了
What's happening?
佩灵顿医生要带他去疏导室
Dr. Perrington is taking him to the cath lab
使用粉碎血凝块溶解剂
for a clot buster.
如果你说的安德鲁头部创伤是真的
If you're right about Andrew's head traumas,
那用粉碎血凝块溶解剂比用血液稀释剂后果更严重
giving him a clot buster is worse than giving him blood thinners.
我给出医学建议了
I gave my medical opinion.
患者的哥哥不愿意听我的
The patient and his brother did not want to listen.
佩灵顿是主治医生 现在这个病人不归我管了
Perrington's an attending. It's out of my hands now.
今天不顺吗
Rough day?
对 我...
Yeah. I just...
怎么了
What?
我...我不敢相信我刚才做了什么
I just--I can't believe what I just did.
我有个未成年病人 明确拒绝
I have this teenage patient who adamantly refused
使用任何药物 因为他们家有毒瘾遗传
drugs of any kind because addiction runs in her family,
可我却说服了她有毒瘾的爸爸
and I just convinced her heroin-addict father
让我给她使用止痛药
to let me give her pain meds anyway.
我在想什么啊
What was I thinking?
什么
What?
虽然我不想这么说
Well, I hate to say it,
但是因为你认为你更清楚情况
but going against a patient's wishes
而违背患者意愿
because you think you know better
像是你会指责我做的事
sounds like something you'd bust my balls for.
不过这个孩子到底是怎么回事
What's wrong with this kid anyway?
我知道就好了
I wish I knew.
走开
Get away!
就是她
That's her.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning!
这里需要帮助
Need some help over here.
-我身上有好多蜘蛛 -没事 放松
- I don't want the spiders on me. - It's okay, relax.
埃莉 怎么了
Ellie, what's happening?
快把这些蜘蛛从我身上弄走
Please, get the spiders off of me!
-给她注射五毫克氟哌啶醇 -快弄走它们
- Get me five of Haldol. - Get them off of me!
-呼叫查尔斯医生 -好的
- Page Doctor Charles. - Got you.
-埃莉 你身上什么都没有 -不不不
- Ellie, there's nothing there. - No, no, no!
-埃莉 -快弄走
- Ellie! - Get them off!
怎么了
What's going on?
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
好了好了
Okay, okay.
好了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
急性胃痛 呕吐
Acute stomach pain and vomiting,
但是胃镜检查显示没有任何问题
but the endoscopy comes back clean.
然后她就精神病发作了
Then she has a psychotic episode?
你说得对
You were right.
我不该给她使用麻醉剂的
Never should have given her the narcotic.
不过那不该引起幻觉啊
Although that could not have caused the hallucinations.
我不懂了
I'm at a loss.
这应该属于你的范围吧
I guess this is in your court.
她这种情况肯定是精神问题
Whatever she's suffering from must be psychological.
我不同意你的说法
You know, I'm not sure that I agree.
给她做胃镜的时候
When you scoped her,
给她用的苯类药还是阿片药
you gave her a benzo or an opiate?
芬太尼
Fentanyl.
阿片药
An opiate.
有效吗
Was it effective?
很有效 怎么了
Very. Why?
我觉得她的胃痛
I got a hunch that the stomach pain
和精神病发作可能有关
and the psychotic episode might be related,
如果真是这样
and if that's the case,
那她的情况就完全是身体问题了
whole thing would in fact be entirely physiological.
我先失陪一下好吗
Will you excuse me for a second?
好的
Sure.
介意我问你几个私人问题吗
Say, you mind if I ask you a couple personal questions?
不介意
No.
你从什么时候开始吸毒的
When did you, um, start using drugs?
声明一下 我问这个是因为
Just so you know, only asking 'cause it might
这可能有助于我们弄明白埃莉是怎么回事
help us figure out what's wrong with Ellie.
在你的记忆中 是从什么时候开始的
Near as you can remember, when did you start using?
应该是高中时
I'd say high school.
你是吸过多种毒品
And you experiment with various things,
还是直接吸食海♥洛♥因♥的
or go straight to heroin, or?
-小娜 -在
- Nat? - Yeah.
我需要你帮忙看一个病人
I could use your help with a patient.
怎么了
What is it?
我劝不动她
I can't get through to her.
于是就想你或许可以跟她谈谈
I thought maybe you could talk to her...
作为一个母亲
as a mother.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
德赛女士 我们不能再等了
Ms. Desai, we can't delay this delivery any longer.
不 求你了
No, please.
德赛女士 我是曼宁医生
Ms. Desai, I'm Dr. Manning.
很遗憾你现在这么痛苦
I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time right now.
我羊水破的时候我也慌了
I know when my water broke, I was a mess.
我当时也还没准备好生产
I wasn't ready to deliver either.
我告诉过崔医生 现在我还不能生
I told Dr. Choi, I can't have this baby now.
我的儿子们还指望我帮他们遮风挡雨
My boys are counting on me to keep a roof over their heads.
我理解
I understand.
我有个儿子 我愿意为他牺牲一切
I have a son. I would do anything for him,
但你知道现在你的身体内
but do you understand what's happening
是什么情况吗
in your body right now?
你胎盘内的蛋白质在毒害你的血液
The proteins from your placenta are poisoning your blood,
任何时刻你都可能出现子痫发作
and at any moment you could have an eclamptic seizure
这可能会害死你和这个孩子
that could kill you and this baby.
德赛女士 你的儿子们宁愿
Ms. Desai, your boys would rather spend
在收♥容♥所♥里过100个芝加哥的冬天
100 Chicago winters in a shelter
也不会愿意一辈子没有母亲
than a lifetime without their mother.
不要为了这笔钱让他们变成孤儿
Don't orphan them for this money.
尼拉 看着我 看着我 尼拉
Neela, look at me. Look at me, Neela.
崔医生会带你去产房♥
Dr. Choi is gonna take you up to OB,
你要马上生下这个孩子
and you are going to deliver this baby.
为了你的儿子们
For your boys.
好
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表