但只有一个唐尼国王
but there's only one King Downey.
你好 王子殿下
Ah, yes, your highness.
欢迎
Welcome.
那家伙是外科界的摇滚巨星
Guy's a surgical rock star.
这个王子飞了大半个地球
This prince flies halfway around the world
就为了请他置换瓣膜
to have him replace his valve.
你来这里就对了
This is the place we want to be.
来吧 你的房♥间已经准备好了
Come on, your room's ready.
唐尼 带着子弹的第一名[指地位无可取代]
Downey, number one with a bullet.
不过我想如果那是真的
Although, I suppose if that were true,
你一定会帮他拽出来 不是吗
You'd be yanking it out of him, wouldn't you?
罗德斯医生
Doctor Rhodes,
2号♥手术室在等你
they're ready for you in OR 2.
谢谢 麦基
Thank you, Maggie.
有个女人将一把剪刀插♥进♥了
This woman stabbed her husband in the right flank
她丈夫身体右侧
with a pair of scissors.
听起来他们似乎需要做个婚姻咨♥询♥
Sounds like they could use a marriage counselor.
梅森先生
Mr. Mason,
我是霍尔斯特德医生
I'm Dr. Halstead.
告诉我 什么时候开始有疼痛的感觉
So, tell me, when did this pain start?
谁让这家伙进来医院的
Who let this man in the hospital?
谁让这家伙当医生的
Who let this man become a doctor?
别激动 二位
Whoa, gentlemen.
我想你们应该认识吧
I take it you two kids know each other?
我曾有幸
I had the pleasure
跟他一起在军舰上服役
of serving time on a carrier with this man,
梅森军士长
Chief Petty Officer Mason.
崔
Choi.
很高兴见到你 军士长
Great to see you, chief.
你怎么来芝加哥了
What are you doing in Chicago?
两年前我退休了 然后...
I retired two years ago, and, uh...
咱们等这位医生忙完了再叙旧
Let's catch up after we let the doc here do his thing.
他没什么可干的
Nothing doing.
你既然来了芝加哥医院 必须让我来
You come to Chicago Med, you get me.
请给我病例
Chart, please.
他会照顾好你的
You're in good hands.
很荣幸认识你
Honor to meet you.
说起来
So...
你为什么进医院了
What brings you in here?
我觉得自己好像吞了一只鱼钩
I feel like I swallowed a fishhook.
我们来看看
Well, let's take a look.
你在这呢
There you are.
听说你回来了
Heard you were back.
欧文怎么样
How's Owen?
他喜欢我挂的那个会动的玩具吗
He liking that mobile thing I hung up?
喜欢得不得了 他一直盯着看
Mesmerized. He can't stop staring at it.
成功
Success.
医院没你在都不一样了
Wasn't the same without you.
我很高兴能回来
I'm glad to be back.
只希望儿子能谅解我
I just hope my son forgives me.
他当然会
Of course he will.
距离产生美
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
我也没那么失职
I'm not that absent.
不 我不是...
Oh, no, I didn't--
我不是那个意思...
I didn't mean any--
抱歉 我太累了
I'm sorry; I'm exhausted.
只是... 这是我们第一天分开
I--it's just-- it's our first day apart.
当然了 第一次嘛
Absolutely. First day.
这都是什么
What's all this?
我13岁病人的病史
My 13-year-old's medical history.
她爸爸在车里放了所有资料的备份 以防万一
Dad keeps a copy of everything in the car just in case.
这里都是一个13岁姑娘的
This is all for a 13-year-old?
小姑娘有支气管痉挛症状
Girl presents with bronchospasm.
我差点就给她插喉了
I get this close to criching her.
结果她父亲一离开她身边
The moment her father leaves her side...
她就喘过气来了
she catches her breath.
简直跟戏法一样
Like magic.
这小姑娘跟哈利波特有得一拼
The kid's a budding Harry Potter.
她有线粒体病
She has mitochondrial disease.
线粒体病
Mito?
这下你真的是在开玩笑吧
We really are talking fiction here.
你觉得这种病不存在
You don't think it exists?
我一直觉得这种诊断特别没用
Always felt like a wastebasket diagnosis to me.
医生弄不清病人到底哪里出问题了
Doctor can't figure out what's really going wrong,
就说是线粒体病 然后拉倒
Says it's mito, calls it a day.
肌活组织检查怎么说
What did the muscle biopsy say?
这我就不知道了
That I don't know,
因为我还没找到
Because I haven't found it yet.
要人帮你一起看吗
Want a second set of eyes?
太好了 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
-给你 -好的
- Okay, here you go. - Okay. Yeah.
那先这样
Yeah.
回头见
See you. Okay, bye.
天哪 你们俩太配了
Oh, my God. You guys are so cute.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
又下了一个约会程序吗
Another dating app?
为什么 你随便去个酒吧
Why? You go to any bar, and there's a line
都有的是人排队请你喝酒
around the block to buy you a drink.
至少这些人知道怎么打字
Oh, well, at least these guys know how to type,
大部分时候是的
for the most part.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this one.
用户名 风城赢家
Profile name, "Windy city winner."
不行
Nope.
又一个不♥穿♥上衣的蠢货
Another idiot without a shirt.
这是...
That's...
乔伊
Joey.
冷酷技术宅 温暖贴心男
"Cold tech, warm heart."
上面写他最喜欢的
It says his favorite thing is
就是在岬点眺望
watching the Chicago skyline at night
芝加哥摩天大楼夜景
from promontory point.
怎么可能 他根本离不开电脑桌
Please, he hardly ever leaves his computer.
我也不想打扰你们两位的浪漫电子约会
Hate to drag you two ladies away from electronic romance...
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
但五号♥诊疗室在等着你们
But treatment five awaits.
玩得开心
Have fun.
让这些东西别再转了行吗
Okay. I need everything to stop spinning.
好吧 你带她过来的吗
Okay. You brought her in?
斯洛妮是我闺蜜
Sloane's my girl.
从初中起就是死党
Ride or die since junior high,
我们还是大学室友
And we're college roommates.
她醉醺醺的
She appears inebriated.
我只喝了两杯酒
I only had two glasses of wine.
她跟我说她留在那儿是为了
She told me she was staying in to study
复习环境学的期末考试
for her environmental studies final.
土壤细菌
Soil bacteria.
是的 重新复习她实地考察带回来的东西
Yes, look--going over things from her field trips.
我很抱歉 艾姆斯
I'm so sorry, Ames.
-我不该这样麻烦你 -没关系 斯洛妮
- Don't deserve you. - It's okay, Sloaney.
她的膝盖肿了
Her knee appears swollen.
她今天早上洗澡的时候摔倒了
Well, she did fall in the shower this morning.
人们往往会
Well, often, in college,
在大学才知道他们的极限所在
people find out their actual limits,
她就是超出了极限
and she exceeded hers.
你经常醉成这样吗
You got wasted like this a lot?
不 我不会 一次都没有
No, not me. Never once.
也许有一次吧
Maybe once.
我们去做一些化验 开始注射
All right, let's draw some labs, start an IV,
挂一升生理盐水
get her on a liter of normal saline,
看看能不能让她清醒一点
see if we can't sober her up.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表