这是主入口 虽然不是太私人
This is the main entrance, though it's not really private.
-他就是在这里... -你们可以看看
- So this is where he's-- - You can take a look.
我的天
Hi. Oh, my God.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
看看你
And look at you,
看起来就像没生过孩子一样
Like you were never even pregnant.
你的乳♥房♥♥感觉怎样
How are your boobs feeling?
很涨
Besieged.
是会这样
That'll happen.
看住这里
Cover this side.
这些人是干什么的
What's with all the suits?
不知道有谁来市里
Some mucky-muck flying into town
想做心脏手术
for heart surgery.
这就是所谓的先遣队
This is what they call an advance team.
我还以为你会铺一条红毯
And here I thought you were rolling out
来欢迎我呢
the red carpet for me.
真抱歉
Sorry.
但很高兴见到你
But I'm glad to see you.
你竟然不多休几周
I'm surprised you didn't ask for a couple more weeks.
都一个月了
Well, it's been a month.
我只是开个玩笑
I was just joking.
你是说你不觉得我是个坏妈妈吗
You mean you don't think I'm a bad mom?
少年 呼吸困难
Juvie. Respiratory distress.
好
All right.
欢迎回来 曼宁医生
Welcome back, Dr. Manning.
谢谢
Thank you.
2号♥创伤室
Trauma 2.
-我去帮你准备东西 -谢谢
- I'll get your stuff. - Thanks.
所有人到急救室
All tenens to the ED.
13岁女性 米歇尔
13-year-old female, Michelle.
在路上病情加重 这是她的父亲
Worsened on the ride. This is her father.
米歇尔 我是曼宁医生 我会照顾你的
Michelle, I'm Dr. Manning. I'm gonna take care of you.
-什么时候开始的 -20分钟之前
- When did this start? - 20 minutes ago.
-她有哮喘吗 -没有
- Is she asthmatic? - No.
被蜜蜂蛰了吗 或者吃了什么
Bee sting? Something she ate?
肯定不是食物问题
Definitely not something she ate.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
因为不是我准备的东西
Because she never eats anything
她都不会吃
I don't prepare for her.
好 听我口令
All right, we're gonna move her on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
让呼吸科马上上呼吸机
Call respiratory for a vent, stat,
再推辆急救车来
and get a crash cart in here.
-好的 曼宁医生 -她是支气管痉挛
- Yes, Dr. Manning. - She's in bronchospasm.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
3毫克肾上腺素 千分一 马上注射
Draw up .3 milligrams of epi, 1/1000, and give it im.
-明白 -这样安全吗
- Got it. - I'm not sure that's safe.
-她在吃药 -什么药
- She's on other medications. - What medications?
美托洛尔还有卡马西平 治癫痫的
Metoprolol, and tegretol for her seizures,
-美♥沙♥酮♥止痛... -美♥沙♥酮♥吗
- Methadone for her pain-- - Methadone?
她有线粒体病
She has mitochondrial disease.
会抑制她体内分泌...
It affects her body's ability to produce--
我知道这病 血压在下降
I'm familiar with mito. Stats are dropping.
好吧 我们等不了呼吸机了
All right, we can't wait for respiratory.
我们要插管
We need to intubate.
给我20单位依托咪酯 80单位司可林
Get me 20 of etomidate, 80 of sux.
她在痉挛了 药呢
She's spasmed down. Where are the drugs?
找不到静脉了 正在这一侧找
I lost the IV. I'm trying again on this side.
没时间了 要给她插管
We don't have time. We need to crich her.
拿10cc注射器和16号♥针
Get me a 10cc syringe and a 16-gauge needle, now.
-怎么回事 -先生 请你出去
- What is happening? - Sir, I need you to step out.
别命令我
Don't tell me what to do.
我女儿快死了而你放任不管
My daughter is dying and you're letting her.
-快出去 -先生 请出去
- Now! - Sir, step back.
不 没事的 孩子
No, look-- it's all right, kiddo.
-针给我 -给 医生
- Needle, now. - Here, doctor.
再挂一升
Go ahead and hang another liter.
让开
Stand by.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay!
等等
Hold off.
我好了
I'm okay.
血压上升了
Sats are improving.
-给她戴氧气罩 -好的 医生
- Let's get a face mask on her. - Yes, doctor.
谢天谢地你缓过来了
Oh, thank god you pulled out of it.
抱歉吓到你了 爸爸
Sorry I scared you, dad.
你没事吗
Are you okay?
我没事吗
Am I okay?
你说什么呢
Listen to you.
傻姑娘
Oh, you silly girl.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breaths, deep breaths.
从没见过谁恢复得这么快的
I've never seen someone improve like that so quick.
你呢
You?
没有
No.
你体内有胃管吗
You had a g-tube implanted?
帮她更好吸收营养
Helps with her nutrition.
她食量不大
She's not the greatest eater.
我们给她挂营养品和维生素
We IV her supplements and vitamins.
我的沙冰
My smoothie.
还有
And the, uh...
中心静脉导管
Central line catheter?
为了注射药用的
It's for all her meds.
她可以走了
She's good to go.
你很勇敢
You are a very brave girl.
遗传她妈妈的
Got that from her mother.
我妻子四年前去世了
My wife died four years ago.
乳腺癌
Breast cancer.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
在那之后不久
Not long after that's when kiddo here
孩子就病了
started getting sick.
偏头痛 疲劳 肠易综合症
Migraines, fatigue, IBS.
有一段时间我以为
For a while, I figured
只是哀伤的表现
it was just part of the mourning process,
但一直出现症状
but it kept happening.
我来吧
I got that.
我带她去看了很多医生
I took her to-- I don't know how many doctors,
但没人知道怎么回事
but nobody knew what was wrong,
所以我就上网
so I went online
知道了线粒体病
and found out about mito.
你上网查的吗
You went online for that?
这样总算
For the first time,
米歇尔的病就解释清了
what Michelle was going through finally made sense.
好消息是我们知道是什么病
Good news, we know what it is.
坏消息是这病无法治疗
Bad news, there's no cure.
所以我们尽量应付了
So we manage.
好吧
Okay.
她出院之前我还想
Well, I'd like to do a full workup
给她做个详细检查
before discharging her.
看看能不能找到痉挛原因
See if we can find what caused those spasms.
可能需要几个小时
Could take a couple of hours.
你们没问题吧
You guys okay with that?
你尽管做
Do what you do.
我们是老手了
We're old pros.
每次出门都有备而来
Never leave home unprepared,
以防最后要住医院
just in case we end up in the hospital.
这边
This way.
看样子来了尊贵人物
Well, it looks like royalty's arrived.
你指的是他...
You're referring to him...
还是他
or him?
世界上有的是王子
Princes come and go,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表