得马上送进急救室 你还要多久
that needs to be released in the ED. ETA?
我快到厨房♥了
I think we're almost to the kitchen.
得腾出一些地方让医疗设备进来
We need more room for the gear.
不要碰那个 走开 走开
Don't touch that! Get away, get away.
那是谁
Who was that?
我之前听到的一个声音 一只鹦鹉
The other person I heard, a parrot.
听着 你还得经过走廊才能进来
Look, you still have the hallway to deal with
保罗的脚持续肿胀
and Paul's foot's still swelling.
脚背和脚踝已经没有脉搏了
No pulse in the instep or ankle.
好吧 我们尽快赶来
All right, uh, we're coming as fast as we can.
但不够快
But not fast enough?
保罗 是这样
Okay, Paul, here's the deal.
你的皮肤烧伤严重
Your skin's so burned, blood can't get in
脚部血液不循环了 我要切开
or out of your foot. I'm gonna cut into your leg
你腿部烫伤的两侧 释放压力
on both sides of the burn to release the pressure.
在这里吗
Here?
再等下去 你这只脚就废了
I wait any longer, you're gonna lose your foot.
会疼吗
But--is it gonna hurt?
已经给你注射吗♥啡♥了
Already pushed morphine in your IV.
会有帮助的
That'll help.
我能感觉到吗
But I'll feel it?
把注意力放在我身上 别看我的手
Focus on me, not my hands.
还没等你反应过来就完事了
It'll be over before you know it.
好吗
Okay?
深吸一口气
Deep breath.
呼气
Then exhale.
继续呼吸 保罗 保持呼吸
Keep breathing, Paul. Keep breathing.
深吸气
Big breath.
深呼气
Bigger exhale.
好了
Done.
很棒 保罗
Good job, Paul.
表现很好
Good job.
白细胞数太高 什么意思
A high white cell count, what does that mean?
你可能出现感染了
You probably have an infection.
-因为邦莫咬的吗 -有可能
- From Boomer? - It's possible.
你最近有不舒服吗
Have you felt sick recently?
没 最近没有
No, not really.
我喉咙是有时候发痒
I mean, every now and then my throat aches a little.
但没什么大碍
It doesn't really bother me though.
淋巴结肿胀
Hmm, the lymph nodes are swollen,
与上呼吸道感染症状吻合
consistent with an upper respiratory infection.
做个快速链球菌检查
Let's get a rapid strep test.
邦莫是什么狗
What kind of dog is Boomer?
拳师犬斗牛犬混种
Boxer bulldog mix.
是条救援犬
A rescue.
我去收♥容♥所♥时 所有狗都朝我蜂拥而来
When I went to the shelter, all the dogs swarmed me,
但是邦莫却犹豫不前
but Boomer hung back.
不是因为他害羞
Not because he was shy.
那是他吸引注意的方式
It was a move so he'd stand out.
他在玩弄我
He was playing me.
好聪明的狗狗
Smart dog.
我要擦拭一下你喉咙后面
I'm gonna swab the back of your throat.
我去拿给化验室
I'll get this to the lab.
我在做我认为正确的事
I'm doing what I think is right.
内森的精神创伤是由一个豌豆大小的肿瘤引起的
Nathan's mental impairment is due to a pea-sized tumor
很容易切除
that is easily removable.
一台45分钟的手术就能治好他
A 45-minute operation will cure him.
但首先 他得从这场
But first, he has to survive
里程碑式高难度的手术中存活下来
this monumentally difficult surgery.
抱歉 你不能带狗进医院
I'm sorry, you can't bring your dog into the hospital.
这是我姐姐的狗
It's my sister's dog.
她在后面 但是不回我短♥信♥
She's somewhere in the back not answering her texts.
只有服务犬可以进急救室
Only service dogs in the ED.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-这是邦莫吗 -你怎么知道
- Oh, is this Boomer? - How'd you know?
我在一直治疗塔拉
I've been taking care of Tara.
她说他是条拳师犬斗牛犬混种
She said he was a boxer bulldog mix.
我以为一两个小时就行了
I thought it was only gonna be one or two hours.
可都过去五小时了 她没事吧
It's been five. Is she okay?
她出现了低烧
She spiked a low fever.
-我们在做链球菌检测 -链球菌
- We're testing for strep. - Strep?
没什么 好了
That's nothing. Okay, good.
我得去工作了
Look, I have to go to work.
宠物不能进我工作的地方
There's no pets allowed in my building.
他要是叫了我就可能被扫地出门了
He barks one time and I can get evicted.
抱歉 他没有其它地方可去了
I'm sorry, there's nowhere else to take him.
不不 我不能...
Um, no, no, no. I can't take this--
我知道
I know.
事情发生的太快了
It all happened really fast.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
马上把狗带走
Get him out of here. Now.
-但我带去哪里 -里斯 我不管
- But where do I take- - Reese, I don't care where.
带走就行了
Just out.
看看这个小家伙
Hey, look at this guy.
厄尔 这是邦莫
Yeah, Earl, this is Boomer.
你能照看他一下吗
Could you watch him for a minute?
但是不要靠得太紧 因为...
But don't get too close because--
来吧 伙计
Oh, come on, fella.
来 我们走
Come on, guy. Let's go.
来 大家伙
Come on, big boy.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我出去的话
When I'm out,
市政♥府♥会没收我的房♥子
the city will condemn my home,
对吗
won't they?
你要重新开始了
Fresh start, I guess.
走开 不要碰那个
Get away. Don't touch that.
不要碰那个
Don't touch that.
他们在那里 伊森
There they are. Ethan.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
刚才听上去好像...
For a second there, it sounded like--
有点惊险而已
Little hairy for a while, that's all.
现场焦痂切开
Escharotomy in the field.
做得很不错
Damn, nice job.
第一行 六个字母
One across. Six letters.
提示词是面包 牛奶 鸡蛋
Bread, milk, eggs.
知道是什么吗
Thoughts?
稳定
Staple.
不错
Nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
好了 各位
All right, guys.
好了 抬起来
Got it, clear. Lift him up.
不要碰那个
Don't touch that.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning,
塔拉的快速链球菌检测结果呈阴性
Uh, Tara's rapid strep came back negative.
好了我们又回到原点了
Okay, so we're back at square one.
要不做一个...
You know what, let's run a, uh--
乖 乖
Easy! Easy.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
-厄尔 怎么了 -我也不知道
- Hey, Earl, what's going on? - I don't know what happened.
有二十好几个人摸过这条狗
Twenty people petted this dog,
但是他就只朝这一个病人叫
and this patient is the only one he barked at.
走 过来伙计
Come on, boy. Come on.
邦莫 快走 邦莫
Come on, Boomer. Come on, come on, Boomer.
对塔拉进行注入式胸部和腹部CT检查
Let's run an infused CT chest and abdomen on Tara.
我听说过相关故事
Oh, I've heard stories.
-对 -马上去
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
小心点
Easy.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表