How do you know you haven't already?
好吧
Yeah.
不是吧 你怎么说的
Get out. What did you say?
我说我得好好考虑一下
I said I had to think about it.
你可得好好考虑
You better.
他给你戒指了吗
He give you a ring?
不 那只是他脱口而出的
No, it was a spur of the moment thing.
你爱他吗
You even love him?
我爱他啊
Yeah, I love him.
看来你要做一个重大的决定了
It seems you have a big decision to make.
-麦基 -什么事
- Hey, Maggie? - Hey.
-你看到古德温了吗 -没有
- You seen Goodwin? - No.
她没来参加预算会议
She missed the budget meeting.
不像她的作风
It's not like her.
的确不像
No, it isn't.
迈克尔患有
Michael has a condition called
长链酰基辅酶A脱氢酶缺乏症
Long-Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency,
简称LCADD
or LCADD.
我知道这个术语很长
I know it's a lot of words,
但主要就是说他的身体无法处理脂肪
but what it basically boils down to is he can't process fat.
如此一来
So...
当他的身体无法通过脂肪获得能量
When, uh, the body can't use fat for energy,
他就会依赖于葡萄糖
it relies on glucose,
但可用的葡萄糖很少
but there's only a limited amount available.
迈克尔的血糖下降严重
Michael suffered a severe drop in blood sugar.
血糖
Blood sugar?
他就是因为这个才停止呼吸和心跳的吗
That's what caused him to stop breathing and-and his heart?
这个情况是可以避免再次发生的
It doesn't have to happen again.
这是可以控制的
It can be managed.
怎么控制
How?
我们会给他静脉注射葡萄糖
We're giving him intravenous dextros--
让他的血糖含量回升 让他的情况保持稳定
getting his blood sugar up. That will keep him stable.
那他就没事了吗
So he's gonna be okay?
迈克尔的这个情况会一直存在
Michael will always have the condition,
但只要调节好饮食 就可以控制
but by altering his diet, we can control it.
他可以健康长寿
He'll be able to live a long and healthy life.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
你不舒服
You're in pain.
-没事的 -行了
- It's no big deal. - Enough.
爱普尔 你得去照X光
April, you're getting that x-ray.
真的 我不需要
Really, I do not--
不 你现在就去放射科
No, go to radiology now.
我跟他们说
I'm putting in the order.
好吧
Okay.
伯特 是你吗
Bert, is that you?
不是 是我 麦基
No, it's me, Maggie.
-麦基 -莎伦 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
- Maggie. - Sharon, I've been calling you.
这是怎么了
What happened?
伯特
Bert...
他还好吗
Is he all right?
怎么了
What is it?
他走了
He left.
他说 我不知道我还有多久可活
He said, uh, "I don't know how much time I have left,
但我想开心地度过
but I want to spend it happy."
不会吧
No, he didn't.
我没有让他开心
I don't make him happy.
他只是一时没想通 莎伦
He's just being a fool, Sharon.
他马上就会回来的 你看着吧
He's gonna be coming right back. You'll see.
不 麦基
No, Maggie.
他走了
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone.
莎伦
Oh, Sharon.
我不能这样 我得振作起来
I can't do this. I gotta get myself together.
-我还得工作 -不 等等 现在
- I gotta go to work. - No, wait a minute, now--
我早上那个预算会议没去
I missed that budget meeting this morning.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
走吧 走吧
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
你确定不用待在家里吗
You sure you don't want to stay home?
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Let's go.
里斯
Reese.
这个本该是昨晚给你的
You were supposed to get this last night.
这是什么
What is it?
打开自己看吧
Open it and find out.
我得回实验室去了
Oh, I gotta get back to the lab.
好好享受哦
Enjoy that.
里斯医生 病理科
里斯
Hey, Reese.
我说错了
Pardon me,
里斯医生
Dr. Reese.
你真棒
Well done.
唐尼医生
Dr. Downey.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
你之前说
So you had mentioned
你想再去那些小岛逛逛
wanting to get back to the islands.
所以我想到了这个
So I thought...
给你
There you go.
茉莉
Pikake.
什么
Sorry?
这是夏威夷的叫法
Hawaiian name...
茉莉
for this jasmine.
我想告诉你
I thought you should know,
我已经开始心胸研究了
I am starting my cardiothoracic fellowship.
所以我没有浪费时间
So I haven't been wasting my time.
一点也没有
Not entirely, no.
我一直没问 你有家人吗
I never asked. Do you have any family?
我有个妹妹
I had a sister.
过世了
Passed away.
如果你想知道的话
If you're wondering...
我已经都安排好了
I've left instructions.
火化
Cremation.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you...
为我做的一切
for everything.
这一路都非常美好
It's been a good ride.
是啊
Yes, it has.
是啊
Yes, it has.
唐尼医生快不行了
Dr. Downey's coding.
他拒绝心肺复苏 让他走吧
He has a DNR. Let him go.
病理科
闲人免进
肖尔医生
Dr. Shore.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese.
你来病理科我们真是太高兴了
We are thrilled to have you.
你想看看可怕的胃癌吗
Hey, you wanna see one badass gastric carcinoma?
没错
Yeah.
肖尔医生 你真是个好人
Dr. Shore, you've been really nice,
也很感谢你的鼓励
and I appreciate your encouragement...
但我已经决定不进病理科了
but I have decided not to go into pathology.
你 你这是什么意思
Wh--what are you talking about?
我觉得自己还是比较适合医治病人
I think I would do better treating patients.
但我们 我们都很重视你啊
But we're-- we're counting on you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你难道没意识到吗 病理科是你的录取结果
You realize, don't you, that pathology is your match?
如果你不接受 那你就没工作了
If--if you don't take this, you won't have a job.
我知道
I know.
你准备怎么做
What're you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是急救室 你们就在这里轮班
This is the E.D. You'll be rotating through.
这边是创伤区
On this side are the trauma bays,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表