We're gonna have that recital. Come on.
肿瘤有这么严重吗
The tumor's that bad?
对 但我们会帮你取出来的
Yes, but we're gonna get it out.
那我的听力呢
And my hearing?
我跟你解释一下
Let me explain something.
记忆不仅存在于大脑里
The memory is not just in the head.
还有一种记忆叫动觉记忆
We also have what's called kinesthetic memory,
即身体的记忆
the body's memory.
身体会记住动作 会反抗
It remembers movement, resistance,
会记住各部分的位置
and the position of its parts.
所以不管能不能听到
So hearing or not,
你的身体仍然能记住怎么演奏
your body can still remember how to play.
不要一直想着声音
Don't focus on the sound.
注重感觉 注重律动
Concentrate on the feel, the vibrations.
闭上眼睛 用心记忆
Just close your eyes and remember.
我们会逐渐停用肾上腺皮质激素
We'll taper off the prednisone,
过几天你的身体就会把它都净化掉了
and your system will purge it over the next few days.
副作用会慢慢消失
The side effects will dissipate,
你的血糖也会恢复正常
and your blood sugars will return to normal.
他们带她去哪里
Where are they taking her?
她自首了
She's turning herself in to the police.
劳伦
Lauren!
上尉 别激动
Captain, easy.
我们会一起...
We'll get through this...
挺过去
together.
罗德斯医生 你的病人情况如何
Dr. Rhodes, how's your patient?
手术很成功 他应该没事
The surgery was successful, and he should be okay.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这真是好消息啊 罗德斯先生
Isn't that great news, Mr. Rhodes?
是啊 我很信任我儿子
Yes, I had every faith in my son.
今天董事会主席顺路来看我的时候
That's exactly what I told the Chairman of the Board
我也是这么跟他说的
when he dropped by to see me today.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
那我们可以走了
Well, looks like we can go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
多兰·罗德斯
Dolan Rhodes.
那在芝加哥可是响当当的大人物
That's a big name in Chicago.
那样的人会有一种歪曲的世界观
Growing up with that can give a person a skewed perspective,
比如他想要的就一定要得到
like whatever he wants, he ought to get.
我爸爸难为你了吗
My dad give you a hard time?
我能应付得来
Nothing I couldn't handle.
我们家的企业是我祖父创办起来的
My grandfather was the one who started the business.
-是吗 -对
- Oh? - Yeah.
他是那种社会精英
Salt of the earth kind of guy.
他曾对我说 你必须
He used to say to me, "You're gonna have to
比其他人更努力
work harder than everybody else," you know?
比其他人都更优秀才能让你
"Be better than everybody else so that you don't turn out
不像大家预想的那样
like everybody expects you to."
才能不像你父亲那样
"So that you don't turn out like your father."
我花了很长时间才明白其中的含义
Took me a while to get that message.
那恭喜你 罗德斯医生
Well, congratulations, Dr. Rhodes.
霍斯特德医生 有人给你送了这个
Dr. Halstead, messenger just left this for you.
夏尔凡啊
Charvet.
看来有人喜欢你呦
Ooh, someone likes you.
是的
Yep.
里斯
Reese.
一号♥病房♥
Treatment 1.
病人呢
Where's the patient?
-你打高尔夫吗 -不打
- You play golf? - No.
我也不打 谁有那个时间
Me neither. Who's got the time?
打高尔夫的人会得一种病
There's something that golfers get.
叫易普症 是一种精神紧张的状态
The "Yips." Some kind of mental block.
这会导致他们连最简单的击球都不行
They can't make the simplest putt.
即便是很优秀的球手
Even really the golfers.
我不懂你的意思
I'm not following this conversation.
你得了扎针易普症
You got the yips with needles,
我要帮你克服它
and I'm gonna help you get over it.
开始吧
Let's get started.
-你想让我...-对 扎我
- You want me on- - Yep. Jab me.
开始吧 我可没时间一直陪你
Let's go. I don't have all night.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
刚才在手术室
Back in the OR?
举动很大胆啊 让主治医生去一边
Pretty ballsy move, pushing an attending aside.
要是换了内心不强大的人 早把你大卸八块了
Someone with a fragile ego would've chopped your head off.
抱歉
Sorry.
不要道歉
Don't apologize.
永远不要道歉
Never apologize.
手术怎么样
How'd it go?
都取出来了
They got everything.
她不会有事的
She's gonna be fine.
她的听力呢
And her hearing?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你还年轻 不会有事的
我会记得的
你送给我的包裹里是什么
So what was in that package you sent me?
三块巧克力
Three bars of chocolate:
黑巧克力 牛奶巧克力 半甜巧克力
dark, milk, semisweet.
我不知道你喜欢吃哪种...
Wasn't sure which you'd prefer--
还有一罐橄榄
and a jar of olives.
橄榄
Olives?
我知道你需要补充盐水 所以...
Well, I know you've been craving brine these days, so...
橄榄枝
An olive branch.
我得去看看一个病人的情况
I've got a patient I got to check on in peds.
我原谅你了
You're forgiven.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表