手术是修复的重要环节
Procedure's a mainstay in the CT repertoire.
是段宝贵的经验 我说话干扰你吗
Good one to get under your belt. You mind my talking?
没有
No.
简单 成功率高
Straightforward, high success rate.
大部分都是小孩 有时是新生儿
Mostly kids, sometimes a newborn,
所以你只要关注简单的步骤就好
in which case, stay focused on the simplicity of the procedure.
试着不要去想
Try not to be distracted by the fact
婴儿的心脏比草莓还小
that an infant's heart is smaller than a strawberry.
会让你分心
Can take you out of the moment.
是
Right.
目前为止还不错
So far so good.
你刺穿鼓膜
You punctured the tympanic membrane
进入了鼓室
and went into the middle ear.
我们可以做鼓室成形术为你修复
We can do the repair. It's called a tympanoplasty.
请听听我的心跳
Just listen to my heart.
很响 对吗
It's loud, right?
我听着正常
Sounds normal to me.
不可能
That can't be!
知道吗 科尔曼先生
You know, Mr. Coleman,
我也是名老兵
I'm a vet too.
我了解创伤后应激障碍
I know something about PTSD.
不是那个
It's not that.
我是见到了战争 但我没事
I-I saw combat, but I-I was okay.
那是怎么了
What happened?
我的护卫队撞上了路边炸♥弹♥
My convoy hit an IED.
我后背全是弹片 就那样
I took a back full of shrapnel. That was it.
介意我看一下吗
Mind if I take a look?
看起来挺严重的 很遗憾
Looks like it was serious. I'm sorry.
我几周后就出了院
I was out of the hospital in a couple weeks.
那是三年前了
That was three years ago.
我恢复得很好
I was doing fine.
但我脑袋和心脏这个事
This thing with my head and my heart,
是半年前才出现的
that started just six months ago.
我也想告诉你
I wish I could tell you
这个问题有生理解释
there's a physical reason for the problem.
但我没看到
I can't see one.
早
Morning.
听说贝克先生撤诉了
I heard Mr. Baker dropped the lawsuit.
对
Yeah.
你一定松了口气
That must be a relief.
虽然不算是圆♥满♥结局 不过是的
Not exactly the happy ending, but yeah.
里斯 你在嚼口香糖吗
Reese, are you chewing gum?
是无糖的
Oh, it's sugarless.
这不是重点 你这样不专业
Well, that's not the point. It's unprofessional.
去看下一个病人前赶快吐掉
Spit it out before you go see another patient.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese.
还不是 你好 乔伊
Not quite. Hey, Joey.
恭喜你成功进入病理学科室
To congratulate you for getting your Pathology Match.
真漂亮
Oh, it's beautiful.
你看出来了吗 鼠疫杆菌
Can you read it? Bubonic plague bacillus.
太棒了
That's amazing.
是伦敦皇家医院1♥8♥9♥3年的涂片
It's from the Royal London Hospital, it's 1♥8♥9♥3.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我爱死了
I love it.
乔伊 真抱歉 我借她一用
Joey, I am so sorry. I have to steal her.
霍斯特德医生在4号♥诊室
Dr. Halstead in 4.
谢谢你
Thank you.
里斯
Reese.
把口香糖吐了
Spit out your gum.
-疼吗 -不疼
- Any pain? - Nope.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
凯洛格先生 这位是里斯小姐
Mr. Kellogg, this is Ms. Reese,
医学院四年级生 准医生
fourth year med student, soon to be doctor.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
拿把叩诊锤 好吗
Grab a hammer, will you?
凯洛格先生是位体操老师
Mr. Kellogg is a gymnastics teacher.
我摔倒了
I fell.
说真的 我其实没受伤
Honestly, I'm-I'm not hurt actually.
只是我在学校里摔的
It just--it happened on school property,
必须得开医生证明
so I gotta get a doctor's note.
瞳孔正常
Pupils look good.
里斯小姐会检查你的反射
Ms. Reese is gonna check your reflexes,
然后你就能走了 好吗
then we'll get you out of here, okay?
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, fine.
你还好吗
You okay?
里斯
Reese!
手腕处的哪块骨头受到影响很明显
So it's pretty clear what bones in the wrist are affected.
但我真正好奇的是这个
But what I'm actually curious about is this.
这是一处已经愈合的旧骨折伤
This is a previous fracture-one that's already healed.
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我在小波的病例里没看到
I don't remember seeing it in Bo's history.
抱歉 我尽快赶过来了
Hey, sorry. Got here as soon as I could.
-小波怎么样 -他的手腕断了 爸爸
- How's Bo? - His wrist got broken, Daddy.
恐怕你儿子需要手术
I'm afraid your son's gonna need surgery.
老天 你把自己伤得挺重啊 小子
Oh, God, you hurt yourself pretty good, huh, big guy?
曼宁医生在给我看小波的X光片
Dr. Manning was just showing me Bo's X-ray.
好像他以前摔断过胳膊 我们没发现
Appears that he's broken his arm before and we didn't realize it.
那一定是因为去年
Well, that must have been from last year
他从楼梯上摔下去了
when he fell down the stairs.
他没怎么说 我们以为就是扭伤
He hardly complained, we just thought it was a sprain.
你记得吗
Remember that?
可怜的小波 他的手好冰
Poor Bo. Bo's hand is cold.
格里芬 别碰你弟弟的手
Griffin, don't touch your brother's hand.
-亚伦 -抱歉 我就是...
- Aaron-- - Sorry, I just--
我不想让他伤势加重
I don't want him making it worse.
是很冰
It is cold.
-毛细管回流缓慢 -那是什么意思
- The capillary refill's delayed. - Wait, what does that mean?
他的血液循环不足
He's losing circulation. Not enough blood flow.
艾普尔 通知手术室
April, call the OR.
说我们马上要过去
Tell them we're on our way up right now.
好 克丽斯蒂 来帮忙
Got it. Christy. Excuse me.
-我好丢脸 -没事
- I'm so embarrassed. - Don't be.
你就是晕倒了
You fainted.
对 晕在了那可怜的体操老师身上
Yeah, right on top of that poor gymnastics teacher.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
只说你的落地动作很精彩
Only that he was very impressed with your dismount.
里斯 你的心电图和血压正常
Reese, your EKG and BP are normal,
所以我觉得可能是...
so I think what we're looking at--
是血管迷走神经晕厥 对吗
Is a vasovagal syncope, right?
有可能
Probably.
只要找出诱因就好了
Just gotta figure out what the trigger is.
-好 -或许是低血糖
- Okay. - You know, maybe blood sugar.
-我们去喝点橙汁吧 -好
- Let's get you some orange juice. - Yeah.
谢谢你 梅尔
Thanks, Mel.
虽然我不是查尔斯医生 但你还好吧
Well, I'm no Dr. Charles, but is everything okay with you?
很好
Everything's great.
住在我楼上的那个大号♥手
The-- oh, the tuba player living above me?
他终于搬走了
He finally moved out.
而且 我又才成功进入了病理学科室
And of course, I just got my Pathology match.
还有 看
And, oh-- look.
乔伊送给了我这个鼠疫涂片
Joey gave me the bubonic plague.
他一定很喜欢你
He must really like you.
没错
He does.
他也很高兴我能进病理科
And he's very excited about me going into pathology.
我们都很高兴
We're both excited.
霍斯特德医生 我相信我没什么大碍
You know, Dr. Halstead, I'm sure this was nothing.
可能吧
Probably.
但安全起见 我们还是做个血常规
But just to be safe, let's order a CBC
接下来就交给我们吧
and we'll take it from there, all right?
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表