-罗宾 看着我 -不
- Robin, look at me. - No!
罗宾 不要
Robin. No, no, no, no!
不要
No!
罗宾 你知道你在哪吗
Robin, do you know where you are?
-帮帮我 -她的症状
- Help me. - Her symptoms,
与精神疾病不符
they're not consistent with a psychiatric disorder.
肿瘤
A tumor?
所以说 我是疯了
So I was crazy.
你♥爸♥爸他几乎没离开过你床边
Your dad's hardly left your side.
他的名字是杰克·凯洛格
His name is Jack Kellogg.
行为表明他是严重自恋狂
Behavior indicates a malignant narcissist.
他威胁要伤人了吗
He threaten to hurt anybody?
查尔斯医生准备好见我了吗
Is Dr. Charles ready to see me?
他家里有急事
He had a family emergency.
你告诉他我不接受这种待遇
Tell him that I'm not going to be treated this way.
-查尔斯医生 -凯洛格先生
- Dr. Charles. - Mr. Kellogg?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你确保枪安全
You secured the gun?
-好的 -看看他的情况
- Yes, ma'am. - Check him.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 我在
Daniel. Daniel, I'm here.
-天哪 -没事的
- Oh, God. - It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你认得我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
莎伦
Uh, Sharon.
对 对 你知道自己在哪吗
Yes, yes. Do you know where you are?
-医院 -对 没错
- Uh, Med. - Yes, that's right.
-没错 -他还活着
- That's right. - He's alive.
但头皮大量出血
But heavy scalp bleeding.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
他腹部中弹
He got shot in the abdomen.
-大量失血 -枪伤治疗室
- He's lost a lot of blood. - Baghdad.
不 我们直接去手术室
No, we're going straight to the OR.
通知他们我们马上就到
Tell them we're on our way up.
撑住 丹尼尔 坚持住
Hang on, Daniel. Stay with me.
我们会照顾好你的 查尔斯医生
We're going to take good care of you, Dr. Charles.
坚持住 丹尼尔
Stay with me, Daniel.
芝加哥医院 第三季第一集
已经几个月了 你现在感觉如何
So, it's been a few months. How are you feeling overall?
挺好 真的非常好
You know, pretty good. Really, pretty good.
一天下来可能会感觉有点累
I might get a little tired towards the end of the day,
-不过... -你可以多休息一段时间的
- but uh-- - You could have taken a little bit more time off.
那样我会疯的
I was going nuts.
那你的心理状态呢
How are you doing emotionally?
这里谁是心理医生
Hey, who's the shrink here?
我很好 谢谢你 多谢关心
I'm doing fine, thank you. Thank you for asking.
我摸你的腹部时你觉得疼
So you had some pain when I palpated your abdomen.
所以我希望你去做个CT和白细胞血常规
So I'd like you to get a CT and a CBC with white count
以确认你没有脓肿
and make sure that you don't have an abscess.
今天做不了
Can't do it today.
今天杰克·凯洛格上庭
It's actually Jack Kellogg's trial,
我要去作证 糟了
and I'm testifying. Oh, crap.
那家伙差点死了
Boy. Guy could've died.
这样大家都好过一点 对吧
It would've made everybody's life a little easier, huh?
请帮我转告罗宾
Please tell Robin that I'm truly sorry
我没办法陪她一起出院 真的很抱歉
that I can't be there when you bring her home.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
-谢谢 医生 -没问题
- Thank you, Doctor. - Not a worry.
里斯医生 查尔斯医生走了
Dr. Reese, Dr. Charles left,
他说让你自己去查房♥
said you should do rounds without him.
他不知道什么时候会被传唤作证
He doesn't know when they're gonna call him in to testify.
他得重温那个夜晚 真是糟糕
It is awful he has to relive that night.
-是啊 -不过只要能给那个垃圾定罪就行
- Yeah. Right. - As long as it helps put that schmuck away.
-那个自大狂竟然想以精神病脱罪 -是
- The hubris, trying to get off with an insanity plea. - Yes.
很讽刺 不是吗
It's ironic, isn't it?
我们救别人的命 却害自己陷入危机
By saving lives, we put our own in jeopardy.
算吧
I guess.
但没有任何增强安保的举措
You know, nothing's been done to improve security.
我们需要警♥察♥
We need a police presence here,
急诊室里外都要有
both inside and outside the E.D.
我支持有警♥察♥ 斯托尔医生
I'm all for cops, Dr. Stohl,
但你现在最需要担心的人
but the people you most need to worry about,
他们可不怕枪
they're not afraid of guns.
刚好提醒了我
Which reminds me,
你的枪伤病人詹姆森先生要怎么办
what do you want to about your gunshot, Mr. Jameson?
是贯穿伤 不严重
The wound is through and through, not serious.
他需要在家休养
He needs some in-home care,
但没理由继续让他占我们的床位
but there's no reason for him to be taking up space here.
-让他出院 -好
- Discharge him. - All right.
-娜塔莉 -你好
- Natalie! - Hi.
我们还以为永远见不着你了呢
We thought we lost you for good.
怎么会 我只是休个假
Why? It was just a little sabbatical.
你都三个月没消息了
We didn't hear from you for three months.
抱歉 我该打电♥话♥的
I'm sorry. I should have called.
只是家事缠身分身乏术
I just got caught up with family stuff.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
看看谁回来了
Look who decided to come back.
小娜
Hey, Nat.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
我也是
You too.
你们等会再叙旧吧 病人来了
You're gonna have to catch up later. Incoming.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
布莱恩·卡特勒 四十岁出头
Brian Cutler, early 40s.
高速撞击车祸 救援进行了很久
High speed crash, prolonged extrication,
失去意识 无法插管
unresponsive, unable to intubate.
-你去创伤科三号♥ -昏迷指数5
- You're going to Trauma 3. - GCS 5,
心率78 血压120
heart rate 78, BP is 120 over palp.
他的老婆就在后面
His wife is right behind us.
娜塔莉 你接手丈夫
Natalie, take the husband?
-桃瑞丝和诺亚跟我来 -好
- Doris, Noah with me. - Yep.
-布莱恩 布莱恩 -朱蒂丝·卡特勒
- Brian. Brian. - Judith Cutler,
-昏迷指数15 体征稳定 -我的丈夫布莱恩
- GCS 15, vitals stable. - My husband, Brian.
被安全带勒伤右颈
Seatbelt sign on her right neck.
-去创伤科一号♥ -没事的
- Go to Trauma One. - It's okay.
他正在接受治疗
He's being treated.
-我是霍斯特德医生 -我说了不该说的话
- I'm Dr. Halstead. - I said terrible things.
我会好好照顾你的
I'm going to take good care of you.
-天哪 布莱恩 -莫妮克 准备好
- Oh, God. Brian. - Monique, let's go.
听我口令 一二三
On my count, one, two, three.
桃瑞丝 接手一下气袋
All right, Doris, take over bagging.
我要插管
I need to intubate.
一百毫克司可林 二十毫克麻醉剂
100 of sux, 20 of etomidate.
给他做腹部超声检查 塞克斯顿医生
FAST him, Dr. Sexton.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
我还需要给他做胸透
And also I need a chest x-ray.
好的 医生 马上来
Yes, Doctor, flying in.
好
All right.
我们当时在争执 他没看到另一辆车
We were fighting. He didn't see the other car.
卡特勒太太 你的声音一直这么嘶哑吗
Mrs. Cutler, are you always this hoarse?
什么 不
What? Uh, no.
是安全带勒的
That seatbelt sign.
胸壁压痛
Chest wall tenderness.
安排包含喉部伤口的4血管CT造影
Hey, I want a 4-vessel CT angiogram with laryngeal cuts
和颈椎 胸 腹部和骨盆的CT
and a CT c-spine, chest, abdomen, pelvis.
好
Right.
救救布莱恩 我说的话
Help Brian. The things I said...
我不是真心的 我得跟他道歉
I didn't mean them. Have to tell him I'm sorry.
别着急 我们会好好照顾他的
Don't worry. We're taking good care of him.
你很快就会见到他了
You'll see him soon.
腹部没问题
FAST is clear.
我插好了
I'm in.
胸部没问题
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表