好吧
Okay.
我先去上个厕所
I'll just hit the bathroom
然后慢慢挪过去
and then waddle my way over there.
-待会儿见 -再见
- Talk to you later. - See ya.
怎么了
What?
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
还是时而昏迷时而醒来
Still in and out of consciousness.
体温恢复正常
Temp's back to normal.
还在等她的病历
Still waiting on her charts.
我是罗德斯医生
Soy el doctor Rhodes.
你感觉如何
Como se siente?
米格尔 在哪
Donde... Miguel?
她叫玛利亚·冈萨雷斯
Her name is Maria Gonzalez.
米格尔是她哥哥
Miguel is her brother.
就是刚才和她一起送来的那个
He was the one that was brought in with her.
好吧
All right.
玛利亚
Maria...
你哥哥伤得很重
Your brother was very seriously injured.
还活着吗
Alive?
是 他还活着
Yes. He is.
他现在在重症监护室
Pero estan en terapia intensiva.
需要维生设备维持生命
Va a necesitar soporte vida.
他是想救我
El estaba tratando de salvarme.
他为什么要救你
Why was he trying to save you?
我们父亲
Nuestro padre...
我们的父亲
Our father...
是个在锡那罗亚的
is narco...
毒枭
Sinaloa.
不是好人
Not good man.
想把我卖♥♥了
Want to sell me.
但是
Pero...
我哥哥
mi hermano,
米格尔 保护了我
Miguel, protect me.
他把我救了出来
He get me out.
请一定要救救米格尔
Por favor, cuida a Miguel.
把他治好
Cuida a Miguel.
我们会的
We will.
我们会竭尽全力救他的
Haremos todo lo que podamos por el.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
呼吸
Respira.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I have to go.
好好休息
Descanse.
我去去就回
Volvere pronto.
再深呼吸一下
Respira otra vez.
有一天你出生了 大地翻覆了
On the day you were born, the earth turned.
月亮不见了
The moon pulled.
太阳也开始忽闪
The sun flared.
然后 用力地一推
And then, with a push,
你从黑暗的宁静中滑落出来
you slipped out of the dark quiet,
突然间 你听见了声音
where suddenly you could hear.
帕克是平行骨折
Parker's fracture is aligned,
这意味着他可能不用手术了
which means he will not need surgery.
需要打石膏吗
Are you gonna put a cast on?
我想要石膏模
I want a cast!
抱歉 你只能要吊带了
Oh, sorry, all you get is a sling.
你们好 我是曼宁医生
Hi, I'm dr. Manning.
我听说有人不小心把锁骨弄折了啊
Hey, well, I heard someone broke his collarbone this morning.
你好啊
Hey, buddy!
我刚刚通知他们孩子不用接受手术
I was just telling them that their son won't need surgery.
好 那让我再看一下
All right, well, let me take a look.
你好啊帕克
Hi, Parker.
我能看看你的脉搏吗
Do you mind if I check your pulse?
可以吗 多谢
Yeah? Thank you.
好 然后我只需要伸进去看看
All right, I'm just gonna take a little peek in here...
到底怎么啦
see what's going on...
他癫痫了
He's seizing!
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
注射1毫克络艾塞半
Give me 1 milligram of ativan.
他癫痫了
He's having a seizure.
他有癫痫吗
Does he have epilepsy?
没有
No!
有癫痫史吗
Any history of seizures?
也没有
No.
你不会有事的 亲爱的
You're okay, honey!
不会有事的
You're okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
刚刚是怎么回事
What just happened?
我不确定
I'm not sure,
但我认为和他的锁骨无关
but I don't think it's related to his clavicle.
如果两位允许 我想进行几项检查
With your permission, I'd like to run some tests
看看到底是怎么回事
and see what's going on.
当然
Of course.
请进
Come in.
古德温女士
Mrs. Goodwin?
多谢你过来 罗德斯医生
Thanks for coming, dr. Rhodes.
这两位是国安局来的
These are agents Mcmanus and Ramirez
麦克马纳斯和拉米雷斯特工
from Homeland Security.
罗德斯医生 你是不是有一位偷渡来的
Dr. Rhodes, you have a female patient,
女性患者
a stowaway?
有 玛利亚·冈萨雷斯
Yes, Maria Gonzalez.
和她一起送来的还有别人吧
And she was brought in with a companion?
没错 米格尔 她哥哥
She was. Miguel, her brother.
她哥哥
Her brother?
我们知道他目前在重症监护室 没有意识
We understand he's unconscious in the ICU.
我们希望能和冈萨雷斯小姐谈谈
We would like to talk to miss Gonzalez.
恐怕她的意识也不是很清醒
Well, I'm afraid that she's barely conscious herself.
她现在实在是无法接受讯问
She's in no condition to be questioned right now.
那我们什么时候能和冈萨雷斯小姐谈谈
Any idea when we'd be able to talk to miss Gonzalez?
现在还不好说
It's too early to say.
这个女人是个受害者
This woman is a victim.
她爸是个毒枭
Her father is a narco.
他想卖♥♥掉她
He was planning on selling her.
她哥哥只是想救他而已
Her brother was only trying to save her.
听上去你似乎和意识不清醒的冈萨雷斯小姐
Sounds like you had extensive conversations
畅谈了一番啊
with the semi-conscious miss Gonzalez.
没有 我只知道这些
No, that's all I know.
罗德斯医生 你想必也明白
Dr. Rhodes, you realize we wouldn't be here
如果不是事关重大 我们也不会来的吧
if this weren't a matter of great concern?
明白 等她一清醒 我们马上通知你们
Yes, and he'll let you know as soon as you can speak to her.
多谢
Thanks.
我们还会再来
We'll be back.
不来才见鬼了
And you can count on that.
我已经尽量缝合了 塞德里克
I'm trying to make this look pretty, Cedric,
但恐怕你还是难免要留疤了
but I'm afraid you're still gonna have a scar.
好事啊 医生
That's a good thing, doc.
越大越好 正合我意
Bigger the better. Makes my case.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是这样 我老爸不想给我买♥♥车
Well, you see, my pops doesn't want me to have a car.
而现在我就可以说
Now I can say,
"你瞧 如果我开着车而不是骑自行车
"See, if I had been in my ride instead of on my bike,
就不会有这道疤了"
I wouldn't have this scar."
你戴个头盔就没事了
Or if you'd been wearing your helmet.
医生 那是两回事
Doc, don't confuse the issue.
你看怎么样
What do you think?
这样够大吗
That gonna do the trick?
可以了
Oh, yeah.
本♥田♥牌伤疤
That's a Honda scar.
你高兴就好
We aim to please.
你现在可以走了
You are good to go.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表