多兰·罗德斯
好 再往上一点
Okay, let's bring it up a bit.
我超喜欢
I love it.
我爸拿到账单会气疯的
My dad is gonna hit the roof when he gets the bill.
他能怎样 解雇你吗
What's he gonna do, fire you?
我倒希望他这么做
I wish he would.
骗子
You liar.
好 再降六英寸下来
All right, it needs to go 6 inches lower.
降到在街上抬头能看到的地方
The street level sight line.
小心
Look out!
罗素
Russel!
没事的
You're okay.
我的天 你会没事的
Oh my God, you're okay.
不 别动 别碰他
No, don't. Don't touch him.
快去打911
Go call 911.
你会没事的 会没事的
You're okay, you're okay.
不不不 看着我
No, no, no, look at me.
看着我 亲爱的
Look at me, honey.
谁来帮帮忙啊
Could someone please help over here?
-创伤科四号♥ -进来了
- Trauma 4. - Incoming.
45岁男性
45-year-old male,
胸部多处穿透伤
multiple penetrating injuries to the chest.
12级昏迷 血压90
GCS 12, BP's 90 over palp.
给他吃什么止痛药了吗
Did you give him anything for pain?
我们给他打了四针吗♥啡♥挂了500毫升生理盐水
We've given him 4 morphine and 500 saline.
怎么回事
What happened?
枝形吊灯从20英尺高的地方掉下来砸到他身上
Chandelier fell from about 20 feet and landed right on him.
他这样多久了
How long ago was this?
大概半个小时了
Maybe 30 minutes.
-他失去知觉了吗 -没有
- Did he lose consciousness? - No.
好的
All right.
准备好移♥动♥他
Let's get ready to move 'em.
听我的口令 轻一点
Very gently on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好 能告诉我你的名字吗
All right, can you tell me your name?
罗素·罗林斯
Russel Rollins.
罗素
Russel?
康纳 感谢上帝
Connor, oh, thank God.
救救我
Help me.
我们会的
All right, we're going to, bud.
气道完好
All right, airway's in tact.
把生命体征告诉我
Get me a set of vitals.
谁去做个血气分♥析♥ 再做一下胸透
Someone draw a gas and get a chest X ray.
-你认识他吗 -是发小
- You know him? - Since I was a kid.
罗素 你的手指和脚趾能动吗
Russel, can you move your fingers and toes?
我想可以
I think.
-在哪里发生的 -在店里
- Where did this happen? - At the store.
克莱尔
Claire?
血氧饱和度90 心率124
Sat's 90. Heart rate's 124.
好 大家都安静
All right, everybody, quiet.
罗素 深呼吸
Russel, take a deep breath for me, huh?
左边听不清
I don't hear much on the left side.
要做个胸透
We're gonna need a chest X ray.
现在情况不是太理想 但我们可以在这里做
It's not optimal, but we're gonna do it from here.
我会死吗
Am I going to die?
罗素 听我说 你不会死的
Hey, Russel, listen to me. No, you are not.
不 你会没事的 罗素
No, you are gonna be fine, Russel.
-你会好的 -你得在外面等
- You're gonna be fine. - You have to wait over here.
好 我把板子放下面
All right, I'm gonna hold the plate from here.
你尽量照全面一点 好吗
You just shoot as head on as possible, okay?
-明白吗 -好了 罗素
- You got it? - Here, Russ.
听着 你做得很好 兄弟
Listen to me. You're doing great, buddy.
我需要你尽量保持不动
I just need you to keep as still as possible, please.
X光检查就绪 大家好了吗
X-ray. Everyone clear?
好了
Clear.
有些移位的血气胸
Big hemopneumothorax with some shift.
要插胸管
He needs a chest tube.
我来
I got it.
创伤科待命医生是谁
Who's the trauma attending on call?
萨内蒂医生
Dr. Zanetti.
联♥系♥她 让她马上下来
Page her. Tell her we need her down here right now.
明白
Got it.
不好意思 你是家属吗
I'm sorry, are you family?
我是他的老板
I'm--I'm his employer.
多兰·罗德斯的克莱尔·罗德斯
Claire Rhodes from Dolan Rhodes.
-百货商场吗 -对
- The department store? - Yeah.
-罗德斯医生 他... -他是我哥哥
- Dr. Rhodes, is he-- - He's my brother.
什么情况
What are we looking at?
45岁男性
45-year-old male.
左胸被玻璃穿透
Impaled glass in his left chest.
血压低 但输血输液有反应
Arrived hypotensive, but responded to blood and fluids.
左侧严重气胸
Left tension pneumo.
太严重了
That's a cluster.
天啊
Oh, God.
女士 我带你去那边等吧
Ma'am, let me show you where you can wait.
左胸插管了
Got a chest tube in on the left side.
血压有上升
Pressure's improved.
碱缺失为8
Base deficit was 8.
得把这东西弄下去看看具体情况
We need to get this thing off to see what we're dealing with.
你给他用了什么镇静剂
What did you sedate him with?
从插管注射进去咪达锉伦
Got two of versed with the chest tube.
你们谁负责
Which one of you is in charge?
我
That's me.
我要移除这个东西
I need to remove it without allowing this piece
但要尽量避免震动 所以我想
to vibrate in the slightest, so I'm thinking
割断这里 这里 还有这里
cuts here, here, and here.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
小娜
Nat.
知道康纳是谁吗
Guess who Connor is.
我不和你说话
I'm not talking to you.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你之前怎么说来着
What was it you said?
"用医生的思维思考 别因为怀孕就感情用事"
"Try thinking like a doctor, not a pregnant woman?"
我那会儿疯了 好吗
I was crazed, all right?
我不是认真的
I didn't mean it.
你是认真的
You meant it.
我得问你一个病人的情况
Look, I need to ask you about a patient.
你写过关于眩晕的文章 对吧
You wrote that article review on vertigo, right?
写过 还有其他小儿前庭疾病的文章 怎么了
Yes, that and other pediatric vestibular disorders, why?
我有个24岁的病人失去平衡
Well, I got a 24-year-old in four who lost her balance
然后摔倒了
and took a header.
我想找人问问意见
I'd like a second opinion.
-拿到包裹了吗 -什么包裹
- Get that package yet? - What package?
我给你送了橄榄枝啊
I sent you an olive branch.
不是真的橄榄枝
Not a real olive branch obviously,
但我现在想
although now that I'm thinking about that,
也许送一下也好
maybe that was the way to go.
我在向你道歉呢
I'm trying to apologize.
病人叫什么
What's the patient's name?
迪伦 她叫迪伦
Dylan. Her name is Dylan.
特雷弗·杰克逊队长 夫人
Captain Trevor Jackson. Ma'am.
-哪个部队的 -突击队 第一营
-Army? - Ranger. First Battalion.
-第七十五团 -酷
- 75th Regiment. - Cool.
-眼睛看着我的笔 -你参过军吗
- Follow my pen line. - You served?
海军 现在是后备役
Navy. Reservist now.
从乔治亚来这挺远的 怎么进医院了
You're a long way from Georgia. What brings you in today?
出了点小车祸 都怪我
Fender bender. It was my fault.
我突然头晕 还以为自己要昏过去了
I got light-headed. Thought I was gonna pass out.
你喝酒了吗 士兵
Well, you been drinking, soldier?
没有 长官
No, sir.
血检报告
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表