拜托 从你嘴里说出来真搞笑
Come on, that's--that's hilarious, coming from you.
知道吗 我觉得这就是个错误
You know what, I think this whole thing was a mistake.
没错 我同意
Yeah, I'm with you on that.
克丽斯蒂患有葡萄球菌心肌炎
Christy developed staph myocarditis,
她的心血管系统因此衰竭
causing her cardiovascular system to collapse.
考虑到她免疫系统被抑制
Well, considering her suppressed immune system,
都只是时间问题了
it was just a matter of time.
她现在怎么样了
How is she now?
抗生素在抑制感染
Antibiotics are controlling the infection,
但不是长久之计
but it's not a long-term fix.
只有给她一个新的免疫系统
Only by giving her a new immune system
才能彻底消除感染
can the infection be eradicated.
否则...
Otherwise...
慢着
Wait...
克丽斯蒂的状态
Is Christy stable enough
可以进行移植手术吗
for the transplant?
-你说现在 -是的
- You mean right now? - Right now.
她可以
Yeah, she is.
那就开始移植吧
Then do it. Do the transplant.
但医院方面中止了 我们...
But the hospital shut it down. We--
是的 我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
莎伦 你这样会丢了工作
Sharon, they'll have your job.
而且法律上来说 我们...
And legally, we--
我会负全责
I will take full responsibility.
好的 我让团队准备手术
All right, I'll prep the team.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得答应我别把这些也给别人了
Now, you got to promise not to give these away.
-好的 -其他任何衣服也不行
- Okay. - Or any other pieces of clothing.
我不想再看你来这了
I don't want to see you back here.
我保证 我会...
I promise. I'll be--
-我会... -波比 波比
- I'll be-- - Bobby? Bobby!
崔医生
Dr. Choi!
-他中风了 -把他翻过来
- He's stroking. - Let's roll him on his side.
布莱文斯先生
Mr. Blevins?
介意聊一下吗
Mind if we talk?
护士说我出院了
Nurse says I'm being discharged.
是的 我们快完成出院手续了
Yeah, we're almost finished with the paperwork.
那你想聊什么
Then what's there to talk about?
我弟弟 他是个警♥察♥
My brother. He's a cop.
好样的
Good for you.
他跟我说过人们愚蠢的罪行
He tells me stories about dumb crimes people commit.
他说没有聪明的罪犯
He says there are no smart criminals.
如果他们聪明就不会犯罪
If they were smart, they wouldn't be criminals.
好的 然后呢
Okay. And?
我觉得你不蠢 沃尔特
I don't think you're dumb, Walter.
然而你当着两个警♥察♥的面劫了一位女士的车
Yet you carjacked a woman right in front of two police officers.
当你刚进来 你说你很抱歉
When you first came in, you said you were sorry.
我觉得你是真心的
I think you really were.
伤害他人并不是你的本意
You never meant to hurt anyone.
那是意外
That wasn't part of your plan.
你没有医保
You don't have health insurance.
没有医保你的胳膊做手术的话
And without it, the cost of surgery on your arm,
会花很多钱
that'd be pretty expensive.
更不用说接受癌症治疗的费用了
Not to mention the cost of cancer treatments.
轻易就会超过20万
Those could easily exceed $200,000.
伙计 你想干什么
Man, what do you want from me?
你想被抓
You wanted to get caught...
因为在监狱里
because in--in prison,
医疗是免费的
health care is free.
你不需要向我解释
You don't owe me an answer,
但你妻子
but your wife,
她应该知道真♥相♥
she ought to know the truth.
波比又经历了一次缺血性中风
Bobby suffered another ischemic stroke,
这次比上次严重很多
much more severe this time.
尽管我们给他用药了
His judgment remains impaired
但是他的判断力还是受损了
despite the medications we've given him,
而且他的性情也发生了进一步变化
and we have noticed further changes to his temperament.
-什么变化 -根本性变化
- What kind of changes? - They're profound.
我已经联♥系♥了国安部
I've contacted DHS,
他们会提供一名监护人帮助波比
and they're gonna provide a guardian who can help Bobby
把他安排进入一家公办养老院
get placed in a-in a state-funded nursing home.
很遗憾 艾普尔
I'm sorry, April.
你好 波比
Hey, Bobby.
我帮你倒满...
Here, let me fill that for you---
这是我的
It's mine.
-我只想帮你倒满 -是我的
- I just want to fill it up- - It's mine!
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
生命体征稳定 刀口状况良好
Vitals are stable. Incision looks good.
他不会有事 他们都没事
He's gonna be fine. They both are.
几小时前他们彼此还不认识
A few hours ago, they didn't even know one another.
真的吗
Really?
看他们这样子可不像
Yeah, wouldn't know it to look at 'em.
共同创伤 我在部队时见到过
Shared trauma. Saw it in the Navy.
一起出生入死的人之间
People who experience a life and death situation together,
会有一种联♥系♥
it creates a bond.
一种脑化学反应吧
Some kind of brain chemistry.
查尔斯医生应该可以解释
I'm sure Dr. Charles can explain it.
那之后会如何
Right, so what happens later?
等他们回归正常生活以后
After they get back to normal lives?
这种化学反应持久吗
Does it last?
不知道
I have no idea.
表示怀疑
Doubt it.
尼克 你要祝你姐姐生日快乐了
Nick, you'll have to say "Happy Birthday" to your sister.
还没到夏天呢
It's not till summer.
一位病人接受移植时
Well, when a patient receives a transplant,
我们称之为"第0天"
we call that "Day Zero."
所以这就跟第二个生日一样
So, in a way, it's like a second birthday.
真的很感谢你 莎伦
We're so grateful, Sharon.
什么改变了他们的想法
What changed their minds?
他们只是分清了轻重缓急吧
I think they just had to get their priorities straight.
不要说了 皮特 我知道自己的处境
Don't start, Peter. I know what I'm in for.
我是来告诉你好消息的
Hey, hey. I'm the bearer of good news.
考虑到当时病人的病情
The hospital's not gonna take action against you
医院不会对你进行处分
given the gravity of the situation.
美国政♥府♥因医院主管拯救一个女孩的性命而惩罚她
"U.S. Prosecutes hospital administrator for saving girl's life."
司法部应该不需要
I don't think the Justice Department
这种宣传
needs that kind of publicity.
所以我觉得
So I think it is safe to assume
你应该没事
you are in the clear.
-这真是好事 -莎伦
- Well, ain't that great. - Sharon?
需要一个女孩
A girl has to almost die
差点死掉 才能让医院
for this hospital to realize
意识到它的责任是救死扶伤吗
that it's actually here to treat patients?
记得好好吃你的降压药 皮特
You stay on your blood pressure meds, Peter.
他将警♥察♥的生命置于险境
He puts cops' lives at risk
还差点害死了一对情侣
and then he nearly gets that couple killed
目的就是为了得到免费医治吗
so he can get free health care?
他们就应该让他等死
They should let the guy rot.
他是想保护自己的家人
The guy was trying to protect his family.
是 没错
Sure. Sure.
我跟你说个情况
Here's a stat for you.
美国所有的破产人员当中
Health care expenses account for over half
有一半是因为医疗破产的
of all bankruptcies in the U.S.
还好你身体健康 你就谢天谢地吧
Be thankful you got a great health plan.
希望你上报这个
I hope you report this.
我要遵守医患保密协议
Doctor/patient confidentiality
你也什么都不能说出去
and you're not gonna say anything, either.
这个混♥蛋♥可以出院了吗
This knucklehead ready to be signed out?
-可以了 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay, then.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表