Yes.
里斯
Reese?
这里不是旅馆
This isn't a hotel.
你需要让布伦南先生从四号♥治疗室出来
You need to get Mr. Brennan out of Treatment 4.
布伦南先生
Mr. Brennan,
恐怕你得走了
I'm afraid you have to go.
布伦南先生
Mr. Brennan?
布伦南先生 能听到我说话吗
Mr. Brennan, can you hear me?
麦基
Maggie?
他穿好衣服了吗
He dressed?
他死了
He's dead.
唐尼医生是个非常奇怪的人
So Dr. Downey is a very strange guy.
又怎么了
Now what?
他让古德温把我派给他
He got Goodwin to assign me to him
一直帮他做一些事
on some kind of ongoing basis.
什么
What?
这都什么事啊 对吧
Yeah, it's crazy, right?
-唐尼医生让你去协助他吗 你 -是
- Dr. Downey asked you to assist him? You? - Yeah.
全美首席心脏外科医生
The premier cardiac surgeon in the country
让你去协助他 你却不去吗
asks you to assist him and you pass?
我是创伤科医生
I'm a trauma surgeon.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
怎么了
What?
我想做自己
Now, come on, wh-what is so strange
受过训练的事 有哪里不正常吗
about me wanting to do what I was trained to do?
其实这也是我当初来这里的目的
In fact, what I was brought here for.
这就是你的借口吗
That's your excuse?
这不是借口
It's not an excuse.
说 是什么
Oh, come on, what?
我受不了胆小鬼
I can't stand cowards.
我在你眼里是胆小鬼吗
That's how you see me?
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
害怕自己不够优秀吗
That you're not good enough?
害怕自己会失败吗
That you'll fail?
又是因为你♥爸♥爸吗
Is this your dad thing again?
太倒人胃口了
It's disgusting.
她的状况还稳定吗
She still stable?
小娜
Nat?
她不是你的病人
She's not your patient.
你知道我那么做是因为我关心病人
Look, you know I only did it because I care.
我让你不要对她进行心肺复苏
I told you not to resuscitate her.
你为什么不理会我
Why do you dismiss me?
-什么 -你说你尊重我
- What? - You say you respect me.
你说我是你的朋友
You say I'm your friend.
-我没有不理会你 -你有
- I don't dismiss you. - Yes, you do,
而且不只是今天 你一直都是
and not just today-all the time.
事情不会总是如你所愿 威尔
Look, things can't always just be on your terms, Will.
我受够了
I'm tired of this.
有创伤病人
Trauma incoming.
所有人员去急救室
All attending to the ED.
58岁男性 车祸 本人是司机
58-year-old male, restrained driver car crash.
正面碰撞 昏迷指数12
Front end collision. GCS 12.
我们到达后生命体征一直稳定
Vitals stable since we got to him.
去创伤科4号♥
Go to Trauma 4.
还有人受伤吗
Anybody else hurt?
没有 他撞上了电缆塔
No, he crashed into a pylon.
好像是他昏迷了 对车失去了控制
Looks like he blacked out and lost control of the car.
是唐尼医生
It's Dr. Downey.
告诉古德温女士
Let Ms. Goodwin know.
唐尼医生 能听到我说话吗
Dr. Downey, can you hear me?
唐尼医生
Dr. Downey?
好 把他转移到病床上
All right, let's get him in here.
给他解开 把他转移到病床上
Let's get him unstrapped and get him on the bed.
听我口令
On my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
好 呼吸道完整
All right, airway's intact.
进行静脉注射 做X光
Get IVs in and get X-ray in here.
-马上 -进行静脉注射
- On it. - IVs going in.
好 呼吸音两侧都有
All right, breath sounds bilaterally.
他的腹部很软
His belly's soft.
生命体征
Vitals?
血压124/78
BP 124 over 78.
心率92 血氧饱和度100%
Heart rate 92. Sat's 100%.
-通知肿瘤科 -是
- Call oncology. - Yes, ma'am.
通知肿瘤科干什么 他这是创伤
Oncology? This is trauma.
可能吧 但唐尼医生有肝癌
Maybe, but Dr. Downey has liver cancer.
他情况如何
How's he doing?
撞得不轻
He's pretty banged up,
但没有真正的大伤
but, uh, remarkably, no real injuries.
我们先给他继续用镇静剂 让他好好休息
We're gonna keep him sedated for the moment so that he rests.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
他是半年前确诊的
Well, he was diagnosed six months ago.
确诊他就告诉我了
He told me then.
他让我保密的
He asked me to keep it confidential.
大家都知道了他肯定不会高兴
He's not gonna be happy about this.
预后如何
What's his prognosis?
不怎么好
Not good.
我还以为他是个瘾君子
Thought he was a pothead.
是啊
Right.
不是巧合 对吧
It's not a coincidence, is it?
对
No.
他意识到自己病情的严重时
When he realized the seriousness of his condition,
决定找个人传授技能
he decided to find someone he could teach.
一个有能力接他班的人
Someone who had the ability to do what he does.
那我跟这里的
So what do I have
其他医生有什么不同之处
that all the other surgeons in this place don't?
他看到了不同
He saw something.
等他醒了你问他吧
You'll have to ask him when he wakes up.
失陪
Excuse me.
刚得到消息
I just got word.
贝克一家要起诉我们医院
The Bakers are suing the hospital,
特别对你提起诉讼
and pressing charges against you.
这叫"不当生命及殴打"案件
It's called "Wrongful life and battery."
医院律师明天早上会联♥系♥你
Hospital counsel will get in touch tomorrow morning.
我被停职了吗
Am I suspended?
没有
No.
虽然我想
Not that I'm not tempted,
但医院不允许任何违法行为
but the hospital can't allow even a hint of possible wrongdoing.
所以你继续上班
So you will continue working,
我们也会支持你
and we will support you,
但根据案件的发展
but depending on how this goes
董事会可能会决定解雇你
the board may well decide to terminate you.
我不懂发生了什么
I don't understand what happened.
他就是来死的
He came here to die.
真的吗
Really?
有时会有人这么做
People do that sometimes.
他们感觉到自己的生命快到尽头了
They sense they're at the end
他们想在一张干净的床上死去
and they just want to die in a clean bed.
里斯 布伦南先生填好了病人满意度调查表
Reese, Mr. Brennan filled out a patient satisfaction form.
你拿到了完美分数
You got a perfect score.
都是十分
All tens.
一位很优秀的医生
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
我听说了
I heard.
大家都已经知道了吗
It's out there already?
对你很不公平
I think it's awful.
你做的是正确的
You did the right thing.
至少有人赞同我的做法了
Well, at least somebody thinks so.
一旦她开始用药 病情好转
Once she starts the drug and feels better,
她会撤销诉讼的
she'll drop the suit.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表