她情况如何
How's she doing?
血压在上升
Pressure's coming up.
-好了 -好的
- There we go. - Okay.
你们来收尾
You guys finish up here
然后把她送到重症监护室去
and bring her down to ICU.
好的 来收尾吧
Okay, let's close him up.
重回战场感觉开心吗
Happy to be back in the saddle?
还用说
Boo-yah.
艾普尔 你好呀
April. Nice to see you.
波比 这么快又回来了
Bobby, back so soon?
是啊 这次是脚伤了
Yeah, my feet this time.
你的鞋子呢
What happened to your shoes?
庇护所里有个新来的
There's this new guy at the shelter.
他需要冬靴
He needed winter boots.
我好歹还有拖鞋呢
I still have my slippers, though.
好吧 这是破伤风疫苗
All right, this is a tetanus shot.
-没问题吧 -没
- Is that okay? - Oh.
你说什么就是什么
Anything you say.
谢谢了
Okay. Thank you.
好了
All right.
波比 你不应该把自己的靴子给别人
Now, Bobby, you shouldn't be giving away your boots.
特别是现在还是一月
Particularly in January.
我能挺过来的 我一直不都这样吗
Oh, I'll manage. I always do.
你上周把手套送人后怎么撑过来的
How did you manage last week after you gave away your gloves?
-冻伤全都好了 -你真是大度
- Frostbite's all healed. - You're too much.
好了 你泡泡脚吧
All right, soak your feet.
-我一会儿回来给你做检查 -谢谢你
- I'll be back to check on you. - Okay. Thanks.
这借口真是太烂了 我都不忍♥心听了
That excuse is so lame it needs crutches.
罗杰 我几个小时前就跟你说了
Roger, I put in that order hours ago.
不 我不想等了
No, I will not hold.
罗杰
Roger?
罗杰
Rog?
通常在这种情况下 我会下楼去
Normally after that, I would go downstairs
然后打爆他
and ring Roger's ass.
但今天不行
But not today.
我今天心情太好了
I'm in too good a mood.
为什么呢
And why is that?
克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯
Christy Pierce.
是哦 今天是个大日子呢
Oh, yeah. Today's the big day.
克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯
Christy Pierce?
没错 是一个有再生障碍性贫血的孩子
Yeah, a teen with aplastic anemia.
过去十年一直因为感染的缘故
Been in and out of Med the last ten years
不断进出医院
due to infections, but finally,
但今天她终于要接受骨髓移植了
today she's getting a bone marrow transplant.
-没有十年吧 -有啊
- It hasn't been ten years. - Yes, it has.
因为她妈妈第一次带她来的时候
I know because I was sitting in your chair
我就是坐在你这个位置
the first time her mother brought her here.
你还觉得我强硬 你真该看看她是什么样
You think I'm tough? You should've seen her.
我上楼去和他们打个招呼
I'm going up to say hello.
帮我亲一下克丽丝蒂哟
Give Christy a kiss for me.
法里纳医生告诉我说骨髓移植不疼
So Dr. Farinas has told me that a transplant isn't painful.
你全程都会是清醒的
You'll be awake the whole time.
过程很简单
It's a simple process.
我们会将捐赠者的干细胞
We'll administer the donor's stem cells
通过中♥央♥静脉输入你体内
through your central line.
就跟输血一样
It's just like a blood transfusion.
终于等到这一天了吗
Is it really happening? Finally.
我们刚从斯普林菲尔德收到消息
Well, we just heard from the clinic in Springfield.
骨髓已经在路上了
The bags are en route.
我的天
Oh, my God.
妈妈 你答应了我的 不准哭
Mom, you promised. No crying.
抱歉 我就是 我忍♥不住
I'm sorry, I just-- I can't help it.
尼克 天哪
And, Nick, I can't believe you.
你都快和我一样高了
You're almost as tall as me.
他一直在忙着姐姐的事
And he has been a very busy little brother.
他把他所有的朋友召集在一起
He's got all his friends together
他们一直在清理道路来筹钱
and they've been shoveling driveways to raise money.
给古德温女士看看你的传♥单♥
Oh, show Mrs. Goodwin the flyer.
我们会送克丽丝蒂的捐赠者和他的家人
We're gonna send Christy's donor and her family
-去度假 -他们已经募集了一千美元了
- on a vacation. - They've already raised $1,000.
您的爱心能救克丽丝蒂一命
这真是太贴心了
That's a sweet gesture.
他只是想锻炼自己炫耀自己
He's just trying to build up his muscles
-好在姑娘们面前展示展示 -我才没有
- to impress the girls. - Am not!
法里纳医生会好好照顾你们的
Well, I'll leave you in good hands with Dr. Farinas.
我一会儿回来看你们
I'll check back later.
谢谢你
Thank you.
帅哥 刚才手术室里做的不错嘛
Dr. Rose, pretty slick in the OR.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
那个脾切除术做得挺快嘛
That was a very fast splenectomy for a fellow.
肯定不到半分钟
Had to be under 30 seconds.
你从哪儿学的
Where'd you pick that up?
利雅得
Riyadh.
操作起重机的石油工人经常会
Oil workers got a lot of abdominal injuries
腹部受伤
on the derricks.
请别关电梯 请别关电梯
Hold the elevator, please! Hold the elevator!
-见鬼 -抱歉 谢谢你
- Damn it. - Sorry. Thanks.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yes.
我在奥兰多洗澡的时候刚撞了一下
I, um, just banged it on the shower in Orlando.
-让我看一下 -不用不用
- Let me take a look at it. - No, no, no.
-没事的 -不
- It's fine. - No, no.
没事 真的
It's fine, really.
听我的 来看看
Shush, shush. Just, shh.
等等 不 我们到底在干什么
Wait, no. No, no, no. What are we doing?
你得去骨科检查一下
You are going to Ortho to get that checked out.
不用了 没有这个必要
No, it's not necessary.
你的肘子都红了
Uh, your elbow is red
而且摸起来很烫 所以 必须去
and it feels hot. So, yeah, it is.
没错 我用过西普罗了
Yeah, well, I put myself on Cipro, so--
看来你知道自己感染了
Oh, so you know you have an infection?
我只是以防万一
Just as a precaution.
以防万一
Well, as a precaution,
你得去检查一下
you are going to get it checked out,
因为你可能需要把脓水引流出来
because that may need to be drained.
萨姆 萨姆
Look, Sam? Sam.
这很严重
This is serious.
你知道的 别闹了
You know better. Don't mess around.
好吧好吧
Okay. All right.
我会去检查的
I will get it looked at.
那行 这不就好了吗
Okay. That's all I'm asking.
你说得对
You were right.
两处远端骨折 轻微移位
Two-bone distal fracture, moderately displaced.
需要上夹板
Needs to be plated.
这都不用诊断就知道了
It didn't take a diagnostic genius.
这种程度的变形显然不需要
Not with that degree of deformity.
-布莱文斯先生 -我检查完了
- Mr. Blevins-- - I'm done here.
让他们把我带走吧
Let 'em take me away.
恐怕你得先做个手术了
Well, I'm afraid, first, you need surgery
我们得先把你手臂的骨头接好
to realign the bones in your arm.
我们马上就会进行
We're gonna have an orthopedic surgeon
-骨科手术 -不 不做手术
- come down right now to-- - No. No surgery.
不做手术的话 你的胳膊可能没法♥正♥常愈合
Well, without it, your arm may not heal properly.
你的胳膊可能会永久畸形
You could have a permanent deformity
而且会影响使用
and reduced function.
那就上石膏吧
Put a cast on it.
布莱文斯先生 你要喝水吗
Mr. Blevins, you want some water?
不用不用 我只想出去
No--no, what I want is to be taken out of here.
手铐
Put the cuffs--
把我的手铐带上
Put the cuffs on!
布莱文斯先生
Whoa. Mr. Blevins.
好吧
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表