你起来多久了
How long have you been awake?
伊森
Ethan?
1点就醒了
Since 1:00.
我没在你的药柜里放一把牙刷
Well, I didn't leave a toothbrush and eyeliner
和一根眼线笔
in your medicine cabinet
然后好一个人在你床上睡
so I could sleep in your bed without you.
我一直在接受治疗
I've been in therapy.
不仅是查尔斯医生 还有在退伍军人事务处
Not just Dr. Charles, but the group he sent me to at the V.A.
我以为能好一些
Thought I'd be further along.
以为至少能睡着
Thought I'd at least be sleeping.
现在我开始觉得都是浪费时间
Beginning to think it's a waste of time.
伊森 你知道的...
Ethan, you know...
创伤后应激障碍没那么快调整过来 需要时间
PTSD--there's no quick fix. It's a process.
回床上来吧
Come back to bed.
我要去跑步
Gotta go for a run.
我不是第一次来看病 我看过的
This is not my first rodeo. I-I've been through this before.
你坐在这里决定看病的顺序
You sit there deciding who gets to see the doctor next.
下一个就是我
And the answer is me. I'm next.
科尔曼先生 还有人排在你前面
Mr. Coleman, there are people in front of you.
我的心脏在脑子里跳动
My heart is beating inside my head.
找本杂♥志♥看吧 等轮到你
Find a magazine and please wait your turn.
我们说过了
We've been through this.
告诉我
Tell me something.
莉亚 你的心脏在哪
Leah, where's your heart?
在你胸腔里 内衣后面吗
In your chest, right there, behind your bra?
-你给我退后 -我的可不是
- You step back now. - Not mine.
我的心脏都通过脖子
No, mine's floated up my neck
到我脑袋里跳动了
and it's beating inside my skull.
就在我脑壳里
It's just--it's beating inside my skull
我都要疯了
and it's driving me crazy.
拜托
Please, man!
我要看医生
I need to see a doctor!
-先生 -打扰一下
- Hey, sir! - Excuse me!
-保安 -先生
- Security! - Sir--
艾普尔 叫保安 先生...
April, get security. Sir--
我要看医生
I need a doctor!
快来人帮帮我
Can someone please help me?
崔医生
Dr. Choi!
先生 看着我 等等
Sir, look at me. Wait, wait, wait.
你必须回到候诊室去
We need to get you back into the waiting room.
我可以撒谎
I could have lied;
可以假装我是胸疼
I could have said that I had chest pains.
你们就会给我看了 但我不是骗子
You would have had to see me then, but I'm not a liar.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
先生 你跟我来好吗
Sir, why don't you just come with me?
跟我走
Come with me.
-没事的 -得有人让它停下来
- It's okay. - Someone's gotta make it stop.
-好的 -它得停下来
- Okay. - It's gotta stop.
我们会尽快帮你看的
We will get to you as soon as we can.
不
No!
现在有人给我看病了吗
Will somebody see me now?
找查尔斯医生
Page Dr. Charles.
明白
Got you.
我没疯 我没疯
I'm not crazy! I'm not!
科尔曼先生 我是崔医生 你得冷静下来
Mr. Colman, I'm Dr. Choi. We need you to stay calm.
没用 它还在跳
Didn't help-- it's--it's still pounding!
他说他的心脏在脑袋里跳
He says his heart is pounding inside of his head.
科尔曼先生 我需要检查一下你的耳朵
Mr. Coleman, I need to examine your ear.
我不管耳朵怎样
I don't care about the ear!
我们给他止痛吧
Let's get him something for the pain.
-打五毫升吗♥啡♥ -好
- 5 of morphine IV, please. - Got it.
科尔曼先生 我是查尔斯医生 精神病医生
Mr. Coleman, I'm Dr. Charles, psychiatrist.
我是个退伍老兵
Just because I'm a vet
不代表我就有精神病
does not mean that I am a mental case.
你就这么走进来戳了自己的脑袋
You did walk in here and stab yourself in the head.
因为没人来帮我啊
Because no one-- no one would help me.
听着 我得做一下评估
Well, look, I-I just need to do a little evaluation,
问你几个问题 可以吗
ask you a couple questions; that be all right?
我没疯 也没吸毒
I'm not crazy. I'm not a drug addict.
你穿了六件衬衫吗
You're wearing six shirts?
是啊 但只穿了一条裤子
Yeah, but just one pair of pants.
-为什么 -这还不明显吗
- Why's that? - Isn't it obvious?
为了蒙住心脏的声音
To--to muffle the sound of my heart.
有用吗
Does it help?
没用 都没用
Nothing--nothing helps!
求求你们...
Please...somebody...
早上好 我是曼宁医生
Good morning. I'm Dr. Manning.
-你一定是小波吧 -我是格里芬
- I bet you're Bo. - And I'm Griffin.
你好 格里芬 见到你很高兴
Well, hello, Griffin. Nice to meet you.
你看到那个人了吗
Did you see that man?
他把铅笔插♥进♥了自己的耳朵
He stuck a pencil in his ear.
是啊 很糟糕 对吗
Yes, it was very bad, wasn't it?
-对 -让你看到了真抱歉
- Yeah. - Sorry you had to see that.
孩子们在车道上玩
The boys were playing in the driveway
等校车
waiting for the school bus.
看来你摔下了悬浮滑板哟
I see you fell off your hoverboard.
我帮很多悬浮滑板玩家看过病
I see a lot of hoverboarders in here,
也不知道是不是这么称呼的
if that's even a word.
他磕到了一些碎石
Yeah, he hit a patch of gravel.
我试着给他冷敷了
I tried to keep it cold.
疼的话就告诉我
Let me know if this hurts.
手掌没有擦伤
I see there's no abrasions on the palm.
感觉手像是睡着了
It--it feels like it's sleeping.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得手腕严重骨折了
I think this is a very broken wrist.
我也这么想
I do too.
发出了很惨的声音
It made a bad noise.
格里芬 亲爱的 别这样
Griffin, honey, please.
你也伤到手了吗 泰勒夫人
Did you hurt your hand as well, Mrs. Taylor?
没有没有 在厨房♥里弄的
No, no, no. Kitchen accident.
烫着了 没事
Burnt myself. It's fine.
我要给小波的手腕做个X光
Well, I'd like to get an X-ray of Bo's wrist.
最好不要
You know what, I'd prefer you didn't.
我不想让他暴露在不必要的辐射中
I don't want to expose him to unnecessary radiation.
时间很短 而且是必要的
It's just a minute radiation exposure and it is necessary.
外科医生要帮他复位手骨
A surgeon needs to go in there and reposition the bones.
反正都要手术
But if they're already operating,
为什么还要照X光
why do you need a X-ray?
照了能让医生知道具体在哪复位
An X-ray will tell the surgeon exactly what needs to be done.
但我需要你的同意
But I do need your permission.
好吧 可以
Okay, it's fine.
好的 会有人来带你去照X光的
All right, well, someone will be in to take you up to X-ray.
谢谢
Thanks.
-每天都有新气球 -我知道
- Fresh balloons every day. - Yeah, I know.
他的病房♥要看起来像派对商店了
His room is starting to look like a party store.
谢谢你关心他
I appreciate you checking in on him the way you do.
拜托 我很喜欢艾瑞克
Oh, please. Eric's my guy.
告诉他 我休息的时候就上去看他
Tell him I'll be up during my break.
好
All right.
电梯到了
Your ride's here.
等等 等等 谢谢
Hold that, hold it please. Thank you.
亲爱的 比和病人约会更糟糕的
Honey, the only thing that's worse
就是和运动员约会
than dating a patient is dating an athlete.
他儿子是病人
Well, his son is the patient,
而且他已经退役了
and he's retired.
别误会 我喜欢运动员
Don't get me wrong. I love athletes.
但据我所知 他们就是男人身孩子心
But in my experience, they're little kids in men's bodies.
不适合长♥期♥相处
Bad long-term bets.
心室中膈缺损修复
Ventricular septal defect repair.
很多人心脏生来就有洞
Lots of people born with holes in their hearts.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表