That's when it happened.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
杰丝一清醒 能接受探望时
I'll have a nurse take you up to ICU
我就找个护士带你去重症监护室
once Jess has been cleared for visitors.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
那里签首字母 谢谢
And initial there, please.
在这里签名 表示确认收到
And sign here to acknowledge receipt.
这是给病人克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯的
That's two bags HLA-matched bone
两袋白细胞抗原匹配的
marrow-regenerating stem cells
-骨髓再生干细胞 -谢谢
- for patient Christy Pierce. - Thank you.
小心拿着
Careful with these.
谢谢
Thanks.
但愿好运
Fingers crossed.
莎伦
Sharon.
我很抱歉要告诉你这个消息 真的
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, believe me.
什么消息
Tell me what?
医院决定终止
The hospital's decided to shut down
克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯的移植手术
Christy Pierce's transplant.
什么
What?
你看过这个了吗
Have you seen these?
看过 克丽丝蒂的弟弟贴的
Yeah, Christy's brother put them up.
他组织了筹款活动
He organized a fundraiser.
给克里斯蒂的捐献人的
For Christy's donor.
医院担心会有人通过
And the hospital is concerned about the appearance
捐赠器官而
of an individual being compensated
谋取利益 这...
for donating an organ, which--
违反联邦法律 我知道
Violates federal law. I know that,
但没有人得到报酬
but no one's being paid.
捐赠者几个月前就同意了
The donor agreed months ago.
但是医院和院内员工还是可能会
Well, it still puts the hospital and its staff
面临巨额罚款
at risk for hefty fines,
惩处 甚至可能入狱
sanctions, I mean, even imprisonment.
这只是一个做好事的孩子
It's a kid doing a good deed.
-他还没成年 -这不重要
- He's a minor. - It doesn't matter.
这些传♥单♥将我们置于一个两难的境地
These flyers have put us in an impossible situation.
那克里斯蒂的两难境地呢
Well how about Christy's impossible situation?
-麦基 -这
- Maggie. - It--
克丽丝蒂已经做了五天的
Christy has just gone through five days
化疗和放疗
of chemotherapy and radiation.
她的身体已经为了
Her body has been ravaged
准备这次移植而备受伤害
in preparation for this transplant.
不移植的话她会死的
Without it, she will die.
-我无能为力 -不 彼得
- It's out of my hands. - No, Peter,
你还是能做些什么的
it's still in your hands.
想办法解决这件事
Find a way to fix this.
我会尽力 但是受法律限制
I will do my best, but the law does not give me
我所能做的非常有限
a lot of room to maneuver on this.
你得寻找其他捐赠人
You need to look for another donor.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们不能就这么中止移植
They can't just shut the transplant down.
他们不能这么做
They can't do that.
我很抱歉 凯思琳 他们已经这么做了
I'm sorry, Kathleen. They can and they have.
不 你肯定能做些什么
No, there must be something you can do.
我们正在寻求法律手段
We're exploring our legal options,
但我们现在能做的只有
but the only thing we can do right now
寻找其他捐赠人
is look for another donor
我们已经在找了
which we're doing.
如果我们保证
Wha--what if we promise
不会把收益给捐赠人呢
not to give any of the proceeds to the donor?
不幸的是 事情的本意就是给捐赠人
Unfortunately, the intent was to give a financial gift
金钱作为礼物 这在法律上来看
to the donor, which is enough
这点就足以定罪了
in the eyes of the law.
本意
Intent?
那些律师准备进来
Are these lawyers gonna go in there
告诉我的女儿
and tell my daughter that intent
这些本意比她还重要吗
is more important than she is?
他们就这么眼睁睁让她死吗
Are they willing to let her die?
你要我告诉克丽丝蒂这个消息吗
Do you want me to break the news to Christy?
不
No.
我是她妈妈
I'm her mother.
我会告诉她
I'll tell her.
布莱文斯先生 你感觉怎么样
Mr. Blevins, how are you feeling?
希望这说明好多了
I hope that means better.
那种情况以前发生过吗
Has anything like that ever happened before?
我撞到的那对情侣怎么样了
How's the couple I hit?
女方在重症监护室 男方还在观测中
She's in the ICU. We're monitoring him.
他们现在能带走我了吗
Can they take me away now?
首先我们得讨论一下
First, we need to discuss
你胸部X光片的结果
the results of your chest X-ray.
我们发现一个肿块
We discovered a mass,
直径大约有两厘米
approximately two centimeters in diameter,
在你肺部左叶
in the left lobe of your lungs.
这个发现
Now, a finding like that,
结合你咳血的表现
in conjunction with coughing blood--
我很担心
I'm concerned.
我们需要做一个CT扫描 可能还要活组织...
We need a CT scan, and then a possible biopsy--
不用了
Don't bother.
我们真的应该决定...
Well, we really should determine--
是癌症
It's cancer.
我已经知道好几个月了
I've known about it for a few months.
我之前和你妻子谈话的时候
When I spoke with your wife earlier,
她不知道你被诊断为癌症
she didn't mention that you were diagnosed.
她不知道
She doesn't know about it.
你开始接受治疗了吗 或...
Well, have you started treatment, or--
你已经做完了你的检测
Look, you've run your little test.
该检查的都检查了 但现在
You've checked all the boxes, but now,
我只想让警♥察♥来把我带走
I just want the cops to get me out of here.
在我确保你情况稳定能入狱前
Well, I can't release you until I'm sure
我是不会放你走的
you're stable enough for jail.
你做你该做的事吧
Well, do what you have to.
好的
All right.
别告诉我妻子这件事
Don't tell my wife about this.
杰丝
Jess.
迈克
Mike.
我想看看你怎么样了
I wanted to see how you were.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
他闻上去就像天使
Oh, he smells like heaven.
你觉得他认识我吗
Think he knows me?
当然认识了
Of course he does.
你好
Hello!
妈妈
Mom!
-好啊 亲爱的 -爸爸
- Hello, sweetheart. - Hi, Daddy.
海伦 你好 海伦 恭喜你
Helen. Hello, Helen. Congratulations.
让我抱抱他
Oh, let me hold him.
他睡着了
Well, he--he's asleep.
是啊 睡着了呢
Oh, yes, he is. Yes, he is.
睡着了呢 睡着了
Oh, yes you are. Yes, you are.
瞧瞧这个漂亮的小伙子
Look at this beautiful boy.
你敢相信我们成为外祖父母了吗
Can you believe we're grandparents?
我觉得他的嘴和你♥爸♥爸一样
Oh, I think he has your daddy's mouth.
-是吗 -小心他的头
- You think? - Watch his head.
-来 抱着他 -我的天
- Oh, here. Here he is. - Oh, my goodness.
等着看克利福叔叔阿姨来看他的样子吧
Oh, wait till Auntie and Uncle Cliff meet him.
我们会在你房♥间放一个摇篮
We're putting a crib in your room
你和欧文随时都能来
for when you and Owen come to visit.
别把我的尼克·卡特海报撕掉就行了
Just don't take down my Nick Carter poster, okay?
-不会的 我们保证 -好的
- We won't. We promise. - Good. Right.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
我听说波比上楼去做CT了
I heard Bobby was upstairs getting a CT?
是啊 只是想排除
Yeah, just want to rule out
他这些行为的器质性成因而已
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表