I need to carry it to term or I don't get paid.
如果不马上接生 你和孩子的情况
If we don't deliver now, this condition could be fatal
都会很危险
for both you and the baby.
我需要钱
Yeah, I need the money.
-德赛女士 我不... -不
- Ms. Desai, I don't-- - No!
不 我们刚刚离开收♥容♥所♥
No, we just got out of the shelter, okay?
我不会再让我的孩子在收♥容♥所♥中度过
I'm not putting my boys through another Chicago winter
芝加哥的冬天 拜托你帮帮我
in one, so please, help me.
很高兴和你聊天
It was nice talking to you.
她的心理评估怎么样
How'd she do on the psych eval?
在我看来 德赛女士有能力
In my opinion, Ms. Desai is competent,
自己做决定
capable of making her own decisions.
她的情绪很稳定
Mentally, she's stable.
她怎么能算稳定
How can she be stable?
她拿自己和孩子的生命冒险
She's risking her life and the baby's.
她和这孩子没有血缘关系 伊森
She has no genetic connection to that baby, Ethan.
她的子♥宫♥中是其他夫妇的受精卵
Another couple's fertilized egg is implanted in her womb.
对她来说 只是为了给她的孩子
For her, it's about making enough money
赚到足够的钱
to take care of her kids.
那就这样吧
Then that's it, then.
我们得尊重患者的意愿
We have to respect the patient's wishes.
不能逼迫她生产
We can't force her to deliver.
你想让我看着她等死吗
You expect me to just wait for her to die?
我会联♥系♥她的代♥孕♥机构
Well, I'll call her surrogacy agency,
看看他们有什么解决方案
see if they can help us find a solution.
车在路上了 稍微会迟到一点
Trucks are on their way, just running a little late.
我们今天在外面有点事
We're backed up with me out of the office today.
我过会打给你
Let me call you back.
你终于找出病因了吗
You finally figured out what's going on?
超声扫描显示你腿上的肿块
Duplex scan shows that the swelling of your leg
是由深静脉血栓症引起的
is being caused by a DVT. Deep vein thrombosis.
-什么 -说人话 霍斯特德
- A what? - Okay, English, Halstead.
你的腿上有一个血块
You've got a blood clot in your leg.
-那你们打算怎么办 -血液稀释剂
- So how do you fix it? - Blood thinners.
我会从依诺肝素开始
Enoxaparin is where I'd start.
等等
Hold on.
一般来说 服用依诺肝素之类的
Most of the time, administering blood thinner
血液稀释剂能够解决问题
like enoxaparin would be the right answer,
但根据安德鲁的病史 我不建议这么做
but given Andrew's history, I'm leery of doing that.
这可能会引发颅内出血
It could cause intra-cranial hemorrhaging.
出血
Bleeding?
是的 脑内
Yes, in the brain.
我记得你在高中的时候经常跟人
I remember you getting into your fair share of scuffles
起冲突 现在还是这样吗
back in high school. Is that still the case?
只有包装工队来城里时才会
Only when the Packers are in town.
你脑内曾经有创伤时
When you've experienced trauma to the head,
血液稀释剂可能让你的大脑出血
blood thinners are more likely to make your brain bleed,
让你中风 也许还会致命
cause you to stroke... possibly die.
我要确保不会发生这种事
I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen.
现在 我要对你的脑部进行CT扫描
For now, I'd like to get a CT scan of your head
进行基础检查 然后我们再看看情况
to establish a baseline, then we'll wait and see.
这就是你的计划吗 等等再看看
Wait, that's your plan? Wait and see?
护士会来带你去做扫描
A nurse will be by to take you for that scan.
我希望你知道你在做什么 黄毛
Well, I hope you know what you're doing, Ginger.
康纳
Connor?
看来我得进急救室
Looks like I need to check into the ER
才能和你多待一会儿
to spend any time with you.
克莱尔 抱歉 我真的很忙
Claire, I'm sorry, it's just been really busy around here.
你在躲我
You're avoiding me.
我没有躲你
I'm not avoiding you.
是因为爸爸吧
It's because of Dad, isn't it?
因为我不恨他 你不高兴
You hate that I don't hate him.
你这样不公平
You're not being fair.
我知道你因为妈妈的自杀还怪他 但...
Listen, Mom's suicide, I know you blame him, but--
但妈妈的问题很严重
but Mom had real problems.
我记得不是这样的
That's not exactly how I remember it.
那是因为 不管你信不信
That's because, believe it or not,
爸爸想要保护我们
Dad tried to shield us.
当妈妈被黑洞吞噬时他把我们支开了
He kept us away when Mom spiraled into a black hole.
你不记得了 但我还记得
You don't remember, but I do.
等你准备好了 给我打电♥话♥ 康纳
Call me, Connor... when you're ready.
诺亚
Noah?
你昨晚在干什么
What were you doing last night?
只是小小的创业
Just a little entrepreneurship.
营养剂的市场很大...
Big market for banana bags--
诺亚
Noah.
怎么了 那是合法的
What? It's a legitimate business.
你还不是医生 你不该
You're not a doctor yet, you're not supposed to be
给别人扎针
sticking needles in people.
但我总有一天会成为医生
Yeah, but I'm gonna be.
这就是我们这么努力工作
This is why we all worked so hard
送你去读医学院的原因吗
to send you to medical school?
让你帮助一群派对精
So you could keep a bunch of party animals
不会宿醉吗
from getting hangovers?
我只是想赚些外快
I'm just trying to earn a few extra bucks,
只有这样才能还你钱
only way I can pay you back.
我从来没要你还我钱
I never asked you to pay me back.
我想还 还有爸爸妈妈呢
I want to. And what about Mom and Dad?
所以你这样是为了帮助我们家吗
Oh, so you're just doing this to help the family?
艾普尔 不要管我
April, let me do my thing.
你真是太过分了
You are so full of it.
你还对我生气了
And you're mad at me?
这会让你的嘴和喉咙变麻
All right, this is gonna numb your mouth and throat.
你会感觉食管受到挤压
You're still gonna feel some pressure in your esophagus.
这是无麻醉情况下最好的办法了
It's the best we can do without anesthetic.
希望你这样能忍♥受得胃镜了
Hopefully you'll be able to tolerate the scope.
好的
Okay.
戴上这个
Here's this.
好 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
你没事吧
You okay?
用你的鼻子慢慢进行深呼吸
Slow, deep breaths through your nose, okay?
抓住我的手
Here, squeeze my hand.
埃莉 我会尽快搞定
Ellie, I'm gonna do this as fast as I can.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
多丽丝护士会陪你一起
Nurse Doris is gonna stay with you.
我们离开一下
Just give us a second.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得去找她父亲谈谈
I have got to talk to her father.
纽曼先生 我不能眼睁睁看着
Mr. Newman, I can't stand to see your daughter
你女儿经历这种痛
in this much pain.
请允许我给埃莉使用止痛药剂
I need your permission to give Ellie pain medication.
我不干涉埃莉的决定
I don't tell Ellie what to do.
这是我们说好的
It's sort of a deal we have with each other.
我理解 但就给她用这一次
I understand, but we just need to sedate her this once,
以便我们完成胃镜检查
so we can perform the endoscopy.
她不会因此上瘾的
This will not turn her into an addict.
你女儿现在非常痛苦
Your daughter is overwhelmed with pain
吐得都快没力气了
and depleted from vomiting.
她无法在这种状态下做出明智的选择
She cannot make the best decision in this state.
但埃莉未成年 你是她父亲
But Ellie's a minor. You are her father.
你能做决定
You can make this decision.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't-I don't know.
纽曼先生 埃莉需要你尽父亲职责
Ellie needs you to step up, Mr. Newman, to be her father.
好吧 用吧
Okay. Uh, do it.
怎么能治疗她 就怎么做吧
Do what you have to do, I guess.
好 谢谢
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表