Yeah?
肉状瘤病
Sarcoidosis.
那是什么
What's that?
是一种炎症 会导致你的免疫系统
It's an inflammatory condition that causes your immune system
攻击健康组织
to attack healthy tissue.
是可以治好的
It's very treatable.
崔医生同意吗
Does Dr. Choi agree?
当然了
Oh, absolutely.
那...
Oh, then...
就好了 对吧
that's it, huh?
不是
Not quite.
您的诊断结果很有趣
Your diagnosis was intriguing.
肉状瘤主要影响某一特定人群
See, sarcoids predominantly affect a specific demographic.
而你不符合那类人的特征
You didn't seem to fit the profile,
所以我就多做了几项测试
so I ran one more test.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
你的基因组成图
A graph of your genetic makeup.
您有部分非洲血统
You're part African-American.
非裔美国人
什么
What?
来吧 大姐 过来
Come on, sister, put it here.
顶个拳
Give it here.
我们要团结一致
We got to stick together.
她能接受这个消息吗
How'd she take the news?
有点惊讶
A little surprised.
你真很喜欢这样 是吗
You're really getting off on this, aren't you?
别这样 难道你不因此困扰吗
Oh, come on. Didn't it bother you?
那种顽固
The bigotry?
你以为呢
What do you think?
但是 责人之前需先自省
But, you know, glass houses, cast the first stone,
如果自己刚好也有错误
maybe it's not such a great idea to get worked up
那还是不要
about other people's faults
揪住别人的错误不放了
if you happen to have a couple of your own.
是因为她节食吗
Is this because of her diet?
不 是因为她的成长
No, her growth.
不管你吃什么 现在你的体重
No matter what you eat, right now your weight
都跟不上你的身高增长
cannot keep up with your height.
所以她要么一直带着鼻子里那东西
So she either walks around with that tube in her nose
-要么就做手术 -对
- or she has surgery? - Mm-hmm.
带鼻饲管的风险性更小
There are less risks involved with the feeding tube.
亲爱的 你知道吗
Honey, come on. Can you see it?
你要鼻子上插跟管子
Going to the homecoming dance with a tube
去参加返校舞会吗
sticking out of your nose?
你知道其他孩子有多刻薄
You know how kids are.
有一天 与人不同会是一种财富
One day, standing out will be an asset,
但在高中时不是
but not in high school.
相信我
Trust me.
-我选择带管子 -亲爱的
- I'll take the tube. - Honey.
我想带管子
I want the tube.
可以吗
Is that all right?
人生是她的
It's her life.
那好
Okay, great.
我叫胃肠科医生来帮你插管
I'll send a GI resident down to put one in.
再见
See you later.
你的移植病人
Hey, your transplant patient.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他不会有事
He's gonna make it.
你应该认为他不配得到肝脏移植吧
I suppose you think he didn't deserve to get that liver.
我无权评判他人
Who am I to judge?
致命恶作剧
重大新闻 电影院枪击案
比尔·西姆斯在决定将妻子露西的肝脏
Bill Simms exiting Chicago Med after deciding
捐给电影院恶作剧者彼得·华♥莱♥士♥之后
to donate his wife, Lucy's, liver to help save the life
离开芝加哥医院
of movie theater prankster Peter Wallace.
他太有宽仁之心了
What an amazing act of forgiveness.
致命恶作剧
重大新闻 电影院枪击案
换做我我不知道会不会做出同样的选择
I don't know if I would've made the same choice.
比尔·西姆斯 谢谢你的示范性行为
Bill Simms, thank you for your example.
下面我们将介绍一位海德公园的
Coming up, we're gonna meet a figure skater
花样滑冰运动员 他可能成为美国的新星...
from Hyde Park who may be the USA's next great hope--
关掉电视
Turn that off.
然后我们将到谢德水族馆的幕后
Then we'll go behind the scenes at the Shedd Aquarium
看看最新试镜情况...
and meet the newest additions to the--
目击者看到米勒先生把手♥机♥放在马路边上
Witnesses saw Mr. Miller place his cell phone on the curb,
然后走入了车流
then step into oncoming traffic.
他手♥机♥上的最后一条信息是
On his phone, a final message:
"那真的是一个错误"
"It was an honest mistake."
悲剧的一天以悲剧收场
A tragic end to a tragic day.
你觉得他是因为愧疚而自杀吗
You think he killed himself 'cause he felt guilty?
还是因为他觉得被羞辱了
Or because he was humiliated?
不知道 这重要吗
I don't know. I mean, does it really matter?
我们生活的这个时代 太疯狂了
The time we live in, it's crazy.
不 十字军东征
No. Look, The Crusades,
蒙古人西征
the Mongol Conquest,
一战 二战 那才疯狂
World War I, World War II, that was crazy.
其实我们生活在人类历史上
We're actually living in the most peaceful time
最和平的时期 但你知道的并非如此
in human history, but not that you'd know it.
每一件愚蠢 刻薄 恶毒的事
You know, every dumb, mean, stupid, vicious thing
都会凸显出这一点
gets a light shown on it.
如果大家闭嘴
The world would be a much better place--
世界将会更美好 更安全
a much safer place if people'd just shut up.
我说真的 我讨厌这种东西
I'm serious. I hate these things.
你拿着吧
Here, take it.
我不要了
I'm done with it.
-真的吗 -我不想要了
- Serious? - I don't want it.
我升级一下也好
I could use an upgrade.
给我
Give me that.
亲爱的 这么晚还没睡啊
Hi, honey. You're up late.
你做恶梦了吗 太糟糕了
You had a bad dream? That sucks.
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表