Yeah, well...
手术导航平台三维CT成像
SNAP three-dimensionalizes CT images.
因为是三维的
Because it's 3-D,
你可以从各种角度观察手术点
you see your surgical point from every angle.
那我要上哪儿去找这个
Okay, well, where do I find this SNAP?
神经科主手术室就有一台
There is one in the main OR neuro room.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
多兰·罗德斯
Dolan Rhodes.
我在那里买♥♥过袜子
I bought some socks there once,
我只能买♥♥得起袜子
the only thing I could afford.
如果成功了 我就给你买♥♥条领带
If this works out, I'll get you a tie.
杰克逊上尉 杰克逊太太
Captain Jackson, Mrs. Jackson,
我是曼宁医生 娜塔莉·曼宁
I'm Dr. Manning, Natalie Manning.
女士
Ma'am?
我知道你是一名突击队员
I understand you're a Ranger.
-一营的吗 -是的 女士
- First Battalion? - Yes, ma'am.
我丈夫也曾经在一营
My husband was in the First Battalion.
杰弗里·曼宁上尉
Captain Jeffrey Manning.
曾经
Was?
六个月前 他在一场
He was killed in action
行动中身亡了
six months ago,
坎大哈省
Kandahar Province.
我很遗憾 女士
I'm very sorry, ma'am.
我不认识你丈夫
I didn't know your husband.
杰夫每次听到别人说
Jeff always got so uncomfortable
"感谢你的服务"时都会很不舒服
when people would say, "Thank you for your service."
但我觉得这也是我想说的
But I guess that's what I want to say.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
谢谢你做出的牺牲
And thank you for your sacrifice.
小娜
Nat?
我想应该去表达一下我的敬意
I thought I would pay my respects,
但其实是为了杰夫...
but it was really about Jeff-
是我想看到杰夫的影子
me looking for Jeff.
-爸爸 -医生
- Dad. - Doctor.
我们的病人怎么样了
How's our patient doing?
罗素暂时稳定了
Russel's stabilized for now.
我找到了一个
I have found something
能够帮助我们进行手术的装置
that could help us with the surgery.
是一个叫做外科医生手导的成像装置
It's an imaging system called Surgical Theatre SNAP.
-好 -这通过了药监局的认证
- Okay. - It's FDA approved,
所以可以包含在医保里
so insurance is gonna cover it,
但是罗素将来要在医院里住上
but Russel is going to be looking at a lengthy hospital
很长一段时间
stay afterwards,
我只是想确保...
and I just want to make sure that--
有人能承担自付费用吗
That somebody covers the co-pay?
-我们会的 -等等 大好人
- We will. - Hang on there, Bernie Sanders.
我跟你一样爱罗素
Now, I love Russel as much as you do,
但我们必须对公♥司♥负责
but we have to be responsible to the company.
你准备给每一名员工这样的待遇吗
Are you prepared to do this for every one of our employees?
我们现在说的是罗素
We are talking about Russel here.
天 他从14岁起就为我们工作
God, he's worked for us since he was 14 years old.
-他是我们的家人 -我们
- He's family. - Us?
你什么时候算得上"我们"了
When did it become "Us"?
-那是你♥爸♥爸吗 -没错
- That's your dad? - Yep.
就因为有那样的父亲 我才有活干
Fathers like that keep me in business, baby.
查尔斯医生 有时间吗
Dr. Charles, do you have a minute?
坐吧
Sit down.
不用管我在吃东西 我没吃早饭
Don't mind if I eat. I missed breakfast.
请便
Please.
是我的病人 杰克逊上尉
It's my patient, Captain Jackson.
他是一名身体健康的现役突击队员
He's a physically fit active service army ranger,
但他的血糖含量显示他有糖尿病
but his blood sugars indicate he has diabetes.
你检测过了吗 做了CT吗
You run labs? Do a CT?
他的胰腺很健康
His pancreas is healthy.
也没有肿瘤的迹象
There are no signs of tumors.
检测结果显示也没有得
His labs came back clear
感染性和自身免疫缺陷性疾病
for infection and autoimmune disease.
我找不到他得糖尿病的理由
I can't find a reason for his diabetes,
但我的确发现了这个
but I did find this.
他有两节胸椎骨折
He fractured two thoracic vertebrae.
没错
Exactly.
那他为什么什么都不说
So why hasn't he said anything?
你认为他为什么什么都没说
Why do you think he hasn't said anything?
在国外时 我见过很多士兵
Overseas, I saw a number of soldiers
离家在外
who were away from home a lot.
他们非常压抑
They were depressed.
压抑的病人往往会掩饰或隐藏痛苦
Depressed patients tend to mask or hide pain.
没错
Right.
但其实
The thing is,
军人患糖尿病几乎就完了
diabetes is a red flag for the military.
一旦检测为阳性 就不能回到战场上
You test positive, you don't go back to combat.
所以如果你因被派往海外而感到压抑...
So if you were depressed about overseas deployment...
你会认为他会因得糖尿病而高兴
You'd think he'd be happy to have diabetes.
他能永远回家了
He's home for good.
但其实不是这样
Well, that's not the case.
杰克逊对可能无法重归军队
Jackson's extremely upset at the possibility
而感到非常抑郁
of not going back to active service.
他肯定有什么事
Something's going on with him.
咱们去见见杰克逊上尉
Let's go say hello to Captain Jackson.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
上尉 这位是查尔斯医生
Captain, this is Dr. Charles.
他是这里的高级主治医师
He's a senior attending physician here.
我请他来帮忙会诊
I've asked him to consult,
确保我们考虑到了所有方面
just to make sure we're covering all our bases.
-好的 先生 -请不要拘束
- Yes, sir. - Please, as you were.
-你是杰克逊太太吗 -是的
- You're Mrs. Jackson? - Yes.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我想确认一下你的病史无误
I just wanted to make sure that I have your history straight.
你上过战场
So you've seen combat before?
-没错 先生 -这是你第一次派往海外吗
- Yes, sir. - And this was your first tour?
第七次
Seventh.
第七次 这...
Seventh. And...
检测结果是什么
What was in the test results?
你有几处胸椎骨折
You have a couple fractured vertebrae
这会逐渐自愈
that will heal on their own,
但是你的其他检测结果都没有用处
but all your other tests failed to give us an answer.
我们找不到你血糖偏高的临床原因
We can't find a clinical reason for your high sugars.
什么叫临床原因
Clinical? What does that mean?
生理上的原因
A physical cause.
不好意思 你是什么医生
I'm sorry, what kind of doctor are you?
他是名精神科医生
He's a psychiatrist.
精神病医生
A shrink?
我不需要精神病医生 我没疯
I don't need a shrink; I'm not crazy.
没人说你疯了
Nobody's saying that you are.
宝贝 他们是想帮你
Honey, they're just trying to help you.
精神病医生能帮我什么
How is a shrink gonna help me?
如我所说 我们要排查所有的原因
As I said, we're covering all our bases.
-你觉得这都是我假装的吗 -不是
- You think I'm faking this? - No.
你的血糖没办法假装
You can't fake blood sugar.
那你到底想说什么
So what are you saying, huh?
你觉得是我自己做了什么
You think I did something to myself?
你觉得我是个懦夫
You think I'm a coward?
绝对没有人想过你...
Not for a second is anybody saying you're--
-特雷弗 -杰克逊先生
- Trevor. - Whoa, whoa, Mr. Jackson.
-上尉 -我要离开这里
- Captain. - I'm out of here.
-杰克逊先生 -上尉
- Mr. Jackson... - Whoa, whoa, Captain.
-杰克逊 -上尉 上尉
- Jackson! - Captain! Captain!
-护士 请快来帮忙 -振作一点 宝贝
- Nurse, please, a little help! - Come on, baby.
小心身后 左转
Watch your back. Left.
直接推至手术室 谢谢
Straight to surgery. Thank you.
麦基 你能帮我个忙吗
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表