我们像往常一样在玩拔河
We were playing tug of war, like we always do.
狗咬伤不能缝合
Dog bites shouldn't be stitched.
需要敞着
They need to stay open
这样伤口不会感染
so the wound doesn't become infected.
我给你打一针破伤风
Also, I'm gonna give you a tetanus shot
还有抗生素
and an antibiotic.
邦莫很健康 疫苗都有打
Boomer's healthy. He's had all his shots.
以防万一
It's just a precaution.
保罗有麻烦了
Paul's in trouble down there.
-是您报的警吗 -是 我是他的邻居
- Did you call 911? - Yes, I'm his neighbor.
保罗
Paul?
我们是急救员
It's the paramedics.
够冲的
That's ripe.
你们看看 他有囤积癖
Man, look at this. He's a hoarder.
你看怎么办
What do you think?
你一个人进去能行吗
You good going in there?
-能行 -那好
- I'm good. - Okay.
把云梯队呼叫过来
Uh, get the truck company here.
告诉他们得帮我们清理路出来
Tell 'em they're gonna have to help dig us out,
另外再给我一部无线电对讲机
and grab me a second radio.
我试试看从后门进去
And, uh, I'm gonna try and go in through the back door.
好的
You got it.
保罗
Paul!
你还好吗
Everything okay?
第三抢险队在处理高层建筑火情
Third squad caught a high-rise fire.
调度中心从北边派了一辆云梯车来帮我们
Dispatch is pulling a truck from up north to help us out.
过一会儿他们就到了
It'll be a while before they get here.
一开始 我真是希望能熬过去
In the beginning, I wanted to think it would pass.
当妻子的都这么希望 但我也是神经科学家
Any wife would, but I'm also a neurologist,
我无法忽视他的种种症状
and I couldn't ignore his symptoms.
所以你给他诊断出了路易体痴呆症
Oh, so you diagnosed the Lewy Body Dementia?
没错 但是我又征求过其他人的意见
Yes, but I got second and third opinions,
他们都认为就是路易体症
and they both agreed it was LBD,
这是四年之前的事了
and that was about four years ago.
四年 真的吗
Four years, really?
内森曾向我表达过深深的懊悔
You know, Nathan expressed deep regret to me
说他给你造成了巨大的痛苦
about the pain that he's caused you.
得路易体症这么久的人
That kind of insight is rare
还能产生这样的想法实在是少见
for somebody who's been battling LBD for that long.
我丈夫之前是工程师
Well, my husband was an engineer,
他的大脑习惯解决问题
and his brain is wired to solve problems.
去年我提前退休
Last year, I retired early.
我想花更多时间陪他进行认知治疗
I wanted to devote more time to his cognitive therapy.
看来效果还不错
Hmm, well, it's been working.
他有时候是清醒的
There's moments when he's lucid.
但大多数时候都是这样
But more and more, it's this.
克莱夫人
Mrs. Clay,
内森最新的心电图结果仍然是正常的
Nathan's latest EKG is still normal.
过几个小时我想再做一次
I want to do another one in a few hours,
如果还是正常的话 他就可以出院了
but if it is good too, I'll discharge him.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
我知道如果送内森去专门的疗养院
I know that it would be better and safer for the both of us
对我们两个都更好 更安全
if Nathan went to a care facility,
但如果我这么做 就彻底完了
but if I do that, then it's over.
而我还不想这么早就告别每周日
And I'm not ready to give up our Sundays
一起听歌♥剧的日子
listening to opera.
我知道这很难想象 但是我的内森还活着
I know it's hard to imagine, but my Nathan is still in there.
上周他还给我做了晚餐 佛罗伦萨千层面
Last week he made me dinner, Florentine lasagna.
他还能做饭
He can still cook?
比他往常做饭花的时间要长一些
Well, meals take longer to prepare than they used to,
不过
but...
他还是为我做了
he does it for me.
他和我一样 都在坚持
He's fighting just as hard as I am.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
一切都会好好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
都会好好的
Everything's okay.
你那边如何 伊森
How you doing, Ethan?
还行 只要我能忍♥着不用鼻子呼吸
Fine, as long as I breathe through my mouth.
里面和我想的一样挤吗
Is it as tight in there as I think it is?
更挤
It's worse.
你没有幽闭恐惧症吧
Are you claustrophobic?
以前没有
Didn't used to be.
塔特打鼾特别响
I mean, and Tate totally snores,
不过我不在乎
but I don't mind.
另外他把脏衣服扔进洗衣篮里
Oh, he does this thing where he shoots his dirty boxers
就像投压哨球似的
into the hamper like a buzzer beater.
总之特别可爱
Anyway, it's cute.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你恋爱了
You're in love.
等等 等等 这是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's that?
什么怎么回事
What's what?
用过的手套要扔生化回收箱 而不是垃圾桶
Used gloves go in the bio bin, not the trash.
这几只其实根本没用过
Okay, those were actually clean though.
-只是掉在地上了 -可能是往外抽的时候
- They were on the floor. - Probably just got stuck
被前面那副带出来了
to the pair that came out before them.
除非十分确定 都得算生化垃圾
Unless you're certain, it's bio.
麦基 你知道规定的
Come on, Maggie. You know the protocol.
我是知道
I do.
而这种吃饱了瞎闹腾的事
I've also been through this circus
我也见得多了
about a dozen times.
健护鉴定日鉴定的是病人护理治疗水准
JCAHO days are about patient care,
才不管掉了副手套这种事
not about a pair of latex gloves.
我和古德温已经成了重点关照对象了
Look, I'm already in the doghouse with Goodwin.
如果能早点解脱 我当然也乐意
If there's any chance of getting out, I want it.
所以按规定来 按规定来
So by the book--by the book.
按规定来
By the book.
亲爱的 第八行
Okay honey, eight across.
英文五个字母
It's five letters
提示语是使用和收益权有偿转移的协议
and the clue is rental agreement,
第三个字是"合"
and the first letter is L.
我觉得第四个字是"同"
I'm thinking the second is E.
合同
l-e...
租赁合同
Lease.
很好 很好 亲爱的
Good. Good, honey.
好的 下一个
All right, next one.
我们再来填第23列的
We're gonna do 23 down.
六个字母
Six letters.
提示语是收集
The clue is collects...
回收的收
With an S.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
他的血压下降得很快
His blood pressure tanked.
上氧气囊 挂一升盐水
All right, bag and hang a liter bolus.
-好的医生 -生命体征在下降
- Yes, doctor. - SATS are dropping.
-插管吗 -好
- Intubate? - Yep.
拿好氧气囊 连上氧气
Grab the bag and hook it up to the O2.
20毫克麻醉剂 100毫克司可林
All right, 20 of etomidate. 100 of sux.
腹部超音波检查重点创伤
Let's bring in the FAST scan.
-艾普尔 加压 -给 医生
- April, give me some pressure. - Here, doctor.
插♥进♥去了
And I'm in.
-好了 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
-扫描 -这里
- Scan. - Here you go.
心率110
Heart rate 110.
腹部正常
All right, belly's clean.
室壁运动情况不好 有轻微积液
Poor wall motion of the LV and a small effusion.
他在内出血吗
He's bleeding internally?
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
克莱夫人 请随我来
Mrs. Clay, please, right over here.
生命体征回升了
SATS are back up.
供氧量提升
Oxygenation improving.
如果他心搏停止 供氧量再高也没用了
It's not gonna matter if he goes into cardiac arrest.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表