I'm sorry.
艾什莉 坐好
Ashley, come on, sit up straight.
别驼背
Slouching.
她总是驼着个背
She's always slouching.
我也没办法啊 我几乎比
Can't help it, I'm almost a foot taller
所有的朋友都高一英尺
than all my friends.
艾什莉 你吃完后
Ashley, after you eat,
如果用膝盖顶着胸口
does your stomach hurt less when you
腹部的疼痛会减轻一些吗
sit with your knees to your chest?
有点
A little.
如果你侧躺着
What about if you lay on your side
将手举过头顶呢
and put your arms over your head?
你能这样做一下吗
Will you do that for me?
说真的
Actually...
这样也感觉好多了
this feels better too.
这样吧 在我通知胃肠医生之前
You know what, before I call GI,
我想多做个检查 做个扫描
I'd like to run one more test--a CT,
别担心 没结肠镜那么可怕
and don't worry, it is nothing like a colonoscopy.
那个在电影院开枪的男孩是黑人吗
The boy who shot up the movie theater, was he black?
他没开枪 而且他也不是黑人
He didn't shoot up anything, and no, he's white.
好吧
Hm. How about that.
格特鲁德的活体组织检查结果出来了
Biopsy's back on Gertrude.
-淋巴瘤吗 -不是癌症
- Lymphoma? - Not cancer.
非干酪化肉芽肿
Non-caseating granulomas.
好消息啊
That's good news.
你想让我去告诉她吗
You want me to tell her?
不
No.
我还在等另一项检查结果
I'm waiting for one more test to come back,
如果结果如我所料
and if the results are what I think they are,
我想亲自去告诉她
I'd like to deliver the news.
好吧
Okay.
第六治疗室需要做一个扫描
Hey. I need a CT for 6.
-中午行吗 -可以
- Noon? - Yeah, that's fine.
-小娜 -怎么了
- Hey, Nat. - Yeah?
我在想 我住的地方离你很近
I'm thinking, I only live a mile from you.
你要生产的话就打电♥话♥给我
When you go into labor, call me.
我开车送你来
I'll drive you here.
谢了 不过
Thanks, but...
你知道那可能会是凌晨三点吧
you know it could be three in the morning.
睡眠没那么重要
Sleep's overrated.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
我想送你去医院
"I want to take you to the hospital."
肝脏
用于移植的人体器官/组织
姓名 彼得·华♥莱♥士♥
肝脏到了 准备
Liver's in. We're up.
腹壁肿胀得太厉害了
Abdominal wall's really swollen.
你想怎么办 真空封闭疗法吗
What do you think, VAC pack closure?
或者用惠特曼方法
Or a Wittmann Patch.
你总是这么有创造性 罗德斯
Always creative, aren't you, Rhodes?
按我说的来
We'll do it my way.
器♥官♥移♥植♥手术医生负责手术的简单部分
Transplant surgeon's got the easy end of this one.
我说得够大声了吗
I say that loud enough?
震耳欲聋啊
I think they heard you.
那就好
Good.
艾什莉的问题出在这里
Ashley's problem is right there.
肠系膜上动脉
Superior mesenteric artery.
支撑它的脂肪垫部分收缩了
The fat pad that supports it has shrunk,
所以压制了十二指肠
and it's now constricting the duodenum,
因此通过她胃部的食物
so food passing through her stomach gets stuck
都卡在了这个压点上
in this pressure point.
你说的没错
You were right.
确实是身体功能出问题了
It is physical.
即便如此 你还是应该提前
You still could've told me
告诉我你要给她安慰剂的
you were gonna give her a placebo.
我很久不做胃肠病专家了
Long time since my last GI rotation.
那她怎么办
What are her options, anyway?
艾什莉可以再接下来的几个月内
Well, Ashley can wear a nasal feeding tube
都用鼻饲管进食
for the next few months.
其实挺可怕的
Not the most attractive thing.
她也可以做手术 但是手术有风险
There's also a surgical option which comes with some risks.
你也知道她妈妈多在乎外表的
Knowing how the mother feels about appearances,
不用想都知道她会怎么选
I'm pretty sure I know what the choice will be.
女士们 跟我来
Ladies, on me.
里斯 怎么了
Reese, what do we go?
钝器伤害 外部骨盆骨折
Blunt trauma. Open pelvic fracture.
做了气管插管 右胸有16规格的静脉注射
Got a King airway and a 16-gauge IV in the right AC.
还有桡动脉脉搏
Still got a radial pulse.
等等
Wait a second.
-不 -你认识他吗
- Oh, no. - You know him?
是米勒先生 就是枪击那个捣蛋鬼的人
It's Mr. Miller, the guy who shot the prankster.
快走快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
数到三
On my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
即使之前有脉搏 现在也没有了
If he had a pulse, I can't find it now.
怎么了
What happened?
他被车撞了
He stepped right in front of a car.
充电
Charge.
-离手 -离手了
- Clear. - Clear.
注射肾上腺素 充电
Epi. Charge.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
-再注射一次肾上腺素 -好的 崔医生
- Another round of Epi. - Yes, Dr. Choi.
-已经三次了 -充电
- We've done three. - Charge.
离手
Clear.
有异议吗
Any objections?
宣布死亡吧 崔医生
Call it, Dr. Choi.
死亡时间 22时47分
Time of death, 22:47.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 华♥莱♥士♥太太
Mr. And Mrs. Wallace?
这是比尔·西姆斯
This is Bill Simms.
-她的妻子 -露西
- It was his wife-- - Lucy.
她叫露西
Her name was Lucy.
露西将肝脏移植给了彼得
It was Lucy's liver that was transplanted into Peter.
谢谢你救了我们的儿子
Thank you for saving our son.
你为我们家所做的一切
What you've done for our family--
我不是为了你的家庭
I didn't do it for your family.
我是为了我家
I did it for mine.
死亡太不公平了
Death isn't justice.
他听得到我说话吗
Can he hear me?
听得到
Yes, he can.
我妻子...
My wife--
我妻子因你而死
my wife died because of you.
现在她保住了你的命...
And now she keeps you alive...
你这辈子都要这么过下去
And that's gonna haunt you for the rest of your life.
-西姆斯先生 别这样 -不不 我无法
- Mr. Simms, please. - No, no, no, I can't--
你想让人粉你对吗
Look, you wanted a following, right?
现在的孩子都想粉丝越多越好
Kids today, everyone wants a following.
你余生里的每一天
I'm gonna give you a following every day
我都会在所有社交媒体上让你多一个粉
on every social media site for the rest of your life.
我要提醒全世界你的所作所为
I'm gonna be there to remind the world of what you did!
不管你去哪里 不管你做什么事
You will never be able to go anywhere or do anything
大家都会知道你是谁
without people knowing who you are!
我会让你无处可藏
You will never be able to hide!
我没想到会这样
Not quite the happy ending I was hoping for.
享受成功吧 罗德斯医生
Take the win, Dr. Rhodes.
享受成功
Take the win.
急诊室
科瓦奇夫人
Mrs. Kovach.
你好 科瓦奇夫人
Hi, Mrs. Kovach.
我们有事告诉你
We have some news for you.
崔医生呢
Oh, where's Dr. Choi?
他正在治疗别的病人
He's with another patient right now.
是关于您的诊断结果
Yes, your diagnosis.
怎么样
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表