从这个小石子来看
From the looks of that rock,
你似乎没告诉伊森
I'm guessing you didn't tell Ethan.
我没说
No, I didn't,
如果你也能不说的话就太感谢了
and I would appreciate it if you didn't mention it again.
不说什么
Mention what?
我想再试试怀个孩子
I want us to try to get pregnant again.
我提议在医院设立安全注射站
I'm proposing opening a safe injection site at the hospital.
从长远来看
Preventing deaths
预防死亡也会为医院节省开支
would save the hospital money in the long run.
在我们的照看下允许吸毒
Allow drug use on our premises?
这应该是公♥关♥噩梦吧
A PR nightmare is how I put it.
-还有别的办法 -未批准的注射点吗
- There's another way. - An unsanctioned site?
但这种注射点是非法的 你的从医执照会被吊销
But they're illegal. You could lose your license.
-你要加入吗 -我加入
- You in? - I'm in.
你睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep?
没有 大概凌晨开始忙 后来就没休息
Nah, got busy around midnight and never let up.
不过我做了不少咨♥询♥
I did a lot of counseling, though,
-也设置好了戒毒咨♥询♥中心 -很好
- and set up that rehab consult. - Great.
我也刚联♥系♥到了干净针头的供应商
And I just heard back from our new hookup on clean needles.
给我一个纳洛酮吸入器
Get me a Narcan inhaler.
她用药过量了 坚持住
She OD'd. Hang in there.
没事了
It's okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
什么
What...
你用药过量了
You overdosed.
但你不会有事
But you're gonna be all right.
用药过量
Overdosed...
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God.
不要
No.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-瓦尔 -好 瓦尔
- Val. - Okay, Val.
我来扶你上病床
Let's get you into a bed,
等过一会儿 我们可以聊聊
and, you know, maybe later, we can have a talk.
好
Okay.
好
All right.
这就是我们存在的意义
This is why we're here.
你知道我可以自己注射的吧
You realize I could do this myself, right?
当然 不过帕切夫斯基医生说了体外受精需要团队合作
True, but Dr. Patchefsky did say IVF is a team effort.
这些激素对你有不良影响吗
So any negative effects from the hormones?
头疼 情绪不稳等等
Headaches, mood swings?
我很想让团队所有人
Are we counting the growing urge
都注射这种激素 这算吗
to pump my teammate full of hormones?
希望不算
I hope not.
-我感觉很好 宝贝 -那就好
- I'm doing great, babe. - Good.
麦基 早上好
Maggie, good morning.
-也许吧 -怎么了
- I guess. - What's the matter?
我的肿瘤医生
My oncologist.
她说我对放射性治疗的反应不理想
She says I'm not responding to the radiation the way she'd hoped.
我们得加一套激素疗法
We have to add a course of hormone therapy.
麦基
Oh, Maggie.
没事的 也许就是这样
It's fine. I guess that's how it goes.
我可以叫人来 你休息一天吧
Well, I'll call someone in. You take the day off.
没事 我很好
No, really, I'm fine.
只是一天而已 会有人帮忙的
It's only one day. There'll be others.
好 糟了
Yeah--oh, no.
怎么了
What's up?
-校车事故 -严重吗
- We've got a school bus crash. - How bad?
他们要求医生立刻过去
They need doctors over there right now.
马塞尔医生 曼宁医生 你们马上坐救护车
Dr. Marcel, Dr. Manning, I need you to hop on an ambo
去救助一场大规模校车事故
and get to mass cas MVC school bus.
-多少名乘客 -30到35
- How many passengers? - 30 to 35.
我去拿工具包
I'll get the packs.
看来我得再待一会了
Guess I'm gonna be here for a while.
-有情况随时告诉我 -好的
- Keep me posted. - Will do.
娜塔莉 这里需要你们
Natalie, hey! I need you over here, guys.
什么情况
What happened?
有两个孩子卡在前座里
We got two kids in the front seat.
估计不太好救出来
It's gonna be tricky getting them out.
为什么 有什么情况
Why? What's wrong?
有几根钢筋从这辆车上飞下来
A bunch of rebar flew off this truck,
穿过玻璃进去了
went through the windows.
万幸的是 大部分孩子都在后边
Luckily, most of the kids were in the back.
救命 救救我们
Help. Help us.
救命
Help us!
救命啊
Please, help!
等等 我们这就来
Okay, hang on, bud. We're coming.
-我的天哪 -救命啊
- Oh, my God. - Help us, p-please.
救我们出去
Get us out.
芝加哥医院
第五季 第十二集
好了
Okay.
-有点冷 -我知道
- Getting cold. - I know.
我们这就救你出来
We're gonna get you out of here right now.
-可以了吗 -对
- Are we good? - Yeah.
你的表现很好
You're doing great.
我马上回来 好吗 坚持住
I'll be right back, okay? Hang in there.
队长 私下谈谈
Lieutenant, a word please.
亨利的颈部脉搏不错
Henry's got good pulses in his neck,
但是凯特腹部出血严重
but Kate's bleeding into her belly, fast.
正常的话我会从中间切断钢筋
Normally, I'd cut the bar in between,
但是他们贴得太紧了
but they're pinned together pretty tight.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do now?
把她往下滑一段距离 腾出点空间吗
Slide her down a couple inches, make some space?
不行 由于失血过多 她已经快要休克
No, she's already shocky from blood loss.
再移♥动♥的话可能会让血管撕裂更严重
Moving her could shear the vessel wide open.
只要告诉我你们希望怎么做
Just let me know what works for you.
-我们会想办法实现 -能给我点时间吗
- We'll make it happen. - Can you give us a moment?
他说得对 没有其他方法移♥动♥他们了
He's right, there is no other way to move them.
有办法
Yes, there is.
我们增加一点血液储备
We get more blood to up their reserves,
-然后一起切断 -什么
- then we cut 'em out together. - What?
但我们不知道钢管在亨利脖子的哪个位置
But we don't know where the rebar is in Henry's neck.
如果动作不慎 可能会伤到血管
One wrong move and we could tear into a vessel.
也许吧 但如果移♥动♥凯特 她肯定救不回来了
Maybe, but if we slide Kate, we'll lose her for sure.
你在拿孩子的命赌一种可能
Look, you are gambling a kid's life on a Hail Mary.
娜塔莉 这里有两个孩子
Natalie, we got two kids here.
如果有机会能救两个人 那我会试试看
If there's any chance of saving them both, I'm taking it.
好了
All right.
医生
Doctor.
有个人你得看一下
Someone you should take a look at.
我得去上班了
Oh, I gotta get to work.
好吧
All right.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他发烧 脸色苍白 呼吸急促
He's got a fever, pale, short of breath.
你好
Hi.
-我是医生 -我叫迈克
- I'm a doctor. - Uh, Mike.
你发烧多久了 迈克
How long have you had a fever, Mike?
我也说不清 几天吧
I don't know. A few days?
你的心脏杂音很明显
You've got a pretty significant heart murmur.
很有可能你得了心内膜感染
It's very likely you could have something called endocarditis.
怎么又来了
Give me a break, man.
-你以前得过 -对 得过
- Have you had it before? - Yeah, I've had it.
我去年换过瓣膜
I got my valve replaced last year.
我要把你送到医院
I need to take you to the hospital.
不 最后我还是会回到这
No. I'll just end up back here.
我们可以想办法治疗你的毒瘾
We can find a way to treat your addiction.
算了吧 什么都没用
Oh, forget it. Nothing helps.
我们有资源可以帮到你
We have resources to help you.
宝贝 去吧
Babe. Please.
迈克 你比别人都清楚
Mike, you know better than anyone.
如果我们不把你的瓣膜处理好 你会死的
If we don't fix your heart valve, it'll kill you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表