或是脊髓液中 会引起感染
and spinal fluid and cause an infection.
-可以治好吗 -可以控制
- Is it curable? - It's manageable.
静动脉畸形可以修复
The AVMs can be repaired,
但还是容易复发
but they have a tendency to recur.
好的 所以什么意思
Okay, so what does it mean?
我还能继续打球对吗
I can still play, right?
我们会监视任何潜在的静动脉畸形
We'll try to monitor any AVMs that might develop,
但如果有一处没发现
but if there's an AVM we don't know about,
稍有不慎的撞击 你就会大出血
one wrong hit, and you could suffer a catastrophic bleed.
很抱歉 布莱特
Look, I'm sorry, Bret,
但我建议你放弃冰球
but it's my recommendation that you quit hockey.
听着 如果他一直有这个病
Okay, listen, if he's had this his whole life,
-为什么到现在才出问题 -是啊
- why is it only a problem now? - Yeah...
你知道吗
You know what?
我会再找个医生的
I am getting a second opinion.
会没事的 亲爱的
Hey, it's gonna be okay, sweetie.
可以让我们聊聊吗
Mind if we have a minute?
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
你说如果稍有不慎
You said if I take the wrong hit,
是说我可能会死吗
you're saying I could die?
没错
That's what I'm saying.
听我说 我知道你在想什么
Listen to me. I know what you're thinking.
百万分之一的几率不会发生在我身上
"One in a million hit can't happen to me,"
但还是有可能的
but it can.
有可能
It can.
我知道
I know.
想想看
Think about it.
你会找到另一条人生路
You'll find another path...
让你感觉合适的路
And it'll feel right.
我确定
I'm sure of it.
我当时很确定我是对的
I was so certain I was right.
我尽我所能 注意了每一处细节...
I did everything I could, covered every single base--
我相信你
I'm sure you did.
最坏的是
The worst part--
我攻击了一个同事
I attacked a colleague.
一个朋友
A friend.
你压力很大
You're under a lot of pressure.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
如果你去道歉
If you apologize,
我肯定曼宁医生会理解的
I'm sure Dr. Manning will understand.
是她对吧
It's her, right?
把今晚的晚餐延期如何
Why don't we rain-check dinner tonight?
没关系的
It's okay.
谢谢你 佐伊
Thanks, Zoe.
准备好移植了
We are ready to transplant.
不行 你切得太浅了
Not yet. You cut too shallow.
如果血管很长 可能会有血栓
If the vessels are too long. They could thrombose.
心房♥边上的血管剪短
Here, trim the atrial cuff.
不要太深
Not too deep.
别太快
Not too quickly.
不要损坏血管
Don't want to damage the vessel.
很好
Good.
好 换上新肺
All right, let's get the lungs in.
还是你接手吧
Maybe you should take over.
换上新肺
Let's get the lungs in.
好的
Yes, sir.
主动脉插管松了
The aortic cannula's loose.
血压和生命特征下降
BP and sats falling.
快点夹住动脉 否则他会失血致死
Get him clamped now or he's gonna bleed out.
好了 夹住了
Got it. He's clamped.
血压在升高
And the pressure is improving.
给他换上新肺 取下泵血器
Let's get the lungs in and get him off the pump.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你得代替我主刀了
You're gonna have to take lead from here.
好 交给我
Okay, I'll cover you.
准备好换新肺了
I'm ready for the lung.
给你 医生
Here, Doctor.
先接支气管
Bronchus first,
然后是左心房♥一侧
followed by the left atrial cuff
然后是肺动脉
and the pulmonary artery.
很好
Good.
开始缝合
Let's start sewing.
4-0缝线
4-0 prolene.
这是小脑
And that's the cerebellum.
你看到布莱特的推特了吗
You see what Bret tweeted?
离开我的冰鞋几天
"Off my skates for a couple of days,
但我会健康回来的
but I'll be back at All Star Clinics,
变得更强壮 #暂时离开但不会退出#
stronger than ever. #downbutnotout."
真的吗
Seriously?
他还要打球吗
He's still gonna play?
我告诉他了 他可能会死的
I told him he could die.
男孩子总会想胜过自己的父亲
Boys will always want to be better than their fathers,
这也是父亲们想要看到的
which is precisely what their fathers want.
准备好了吗
Ready to go?
荣耀的代价真大啊 是吧
"What price glory," right?
要出去吗 决定了吗
Headed out? Made your decision?
刚做的决定
Yep, just now.
我猜猜 决定留在急诊室了吧
Let me guess-E.D. Strikes again.
不 我要学病理学
No--pathology.
什么
What?
是因为病人
It's the patients.
他们进医院 你想帮他们
They come in, and you want to help them.
你关心他们 所以就跟他们沟通感情
You care about them, so you try to connect,
可是在你以为他们快好了的时候
and, just when you think you're getting through,
他们又回归到了以前的状态
they go back to what they were doing before.
就好像你根本没帮过他们一样
And it's like you were never even there--
好像你做的一切都是徒劳
like everything you did was for nothing.
我不能过这样的生活
I can't take a life of that.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我现在没心情 威尔
I am in no mood, Will.
我知道
I get it.
娜塔莉 对不起
Natalie, I'm sorry.
不是因为维他命K 我错了
It wasn't the vitamin K. I was wrong.
你错了吗
You, wrong?
没想到啊
Amazing.
是
Yeah.
我太混♥蛋♥了
I've been an ass,
不仅是今天 是从上周起
not just today-since last week--
还有之前
before that.
我不该吼你的
I should not have yelled at you.
你为什么总是朝我撒气
Why do you always take things out on me?
是你找的我 然后你又把我推开
You invite me in, and then you push me back.
你征求我的意见 然后又完全无视我
You ask for my opinion, and then you completely ignore me.
这样我很难过 威尔
It hurts, Will.
你对待其他人都不是如此 为什么对我这样
You wouldn't treat anyone else like this, so why me?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
不知道
No.
莫斯科尼先生的肺换气情况很好
Mr. Mosconi's gas exchange is good.
先让他今晚休息一下
We'll rest him overnight,
希望明早可以把插管拿掉
hopefully extubate him in the morning.
手术室里的事发生后 我还以为
I thought maybe you'd be at home resting
你会在家休息
after that episode in the O.R.
什么事
Episode?
你根本不需要我接手
You didn't need me to take over.
罗德斯医生 我发现
I've usually found, Dr. Rhodes,
通常责任加身时 人会善处难局
that when given responsibility, people rise to the occasion.
我知道最近几周很有挑战性
I know the last few weeks have been...challenging,
如果我说后面几个月会轻松些
and I'd be lying if I said the months to come
那肯定是说谎
will be any easier.
在有限的时间里
I have an impossible amount to teach you
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表