I wouldn't, but he would.
你听说了吗
Hey. Did you hear?
-赫尔曼醒了 -他真是个斗士
- Herrmann woke up. - That man's a fighter.
他会坚持下来的
He's gonna pull through.
值得庆祝啊
Calls for champagne.
我们去莫顿庆祝一下吧
Maybe we can get into Morton's.
改天行吗
Can we do it another night?
再考虑一下吧
Second thoughts?
不
No.
好吧
Yeah.
怎么了
Well, what?
我得帮诺亚学习
I have to help Noah study.
-诺亚 -明天如何
- Noah? - How about tomorrow?
-一直都没变 对吗 -什么
- Never changes, does it? - What?
艾普尔 你一直都把他的事看得比自己的事重要
April, you've been putting him ahead of you your whole life.
你应该上听诊器了
You should be the one with the stethoscope.
我有听诊器
I have a stethoscope.
你明白我的意思 我不是...
You know what I mean. I'm not--
你想成为医生的
You wanted to be a doctor.
你比他聪明两倍
You're twice as smart as him.
你这样做只是为了供他念完医学院
You're just doing this to put him through med school.
你也知道我的父母
You know my parents.
你觉得我有其他选择吗
You think I had a choice?
成为医生的一直都是家里的儿子
It was always the boy who was gonna become a doctor.
我明白 我懂
And I get that. I understand.
但现在你长大了
But you're grown up now.
什么时候才能停止
When does it stop?
你知道吗
You know what?
谢谢你的关心 但我没事
Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine,
我也不需要你给我建议
and I don't need your advice.
一天之内做两次质谱检测
Two mass specs, one day.
算是破纪录了
Some kind of record.
什么
What?
我刚送过去另一份检测结果
I just delivered another one.
好像很重要
They made it sound like a really big deal.
你肯定成大英雄了吧
You must be some kind of hero now.
其实并不是
Yeah, not exactly.
回见
See you.
我知道你以最快的速度
I know you got those results back to me
拿到了检测结果
way faster than humanly possible.
你说马上就要 说了无数遍
You said you needed them stat, like, 600 times.
明天我请你喝杯...咖啡好吗
Hey, tomorrow, can I buy you a cup...of coffee?
她睁眼了
Hey, she opened her eyes.
这是好事 对吧
That's good, right?
夏佩德太太
Mrs. Shepperd?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
她的肾还是处于衰竭状态
She is still in kidney failure.
而且感染也还有
And her infection hasn't cleared.
所以她才一直高烧
That's why we're still seeing the delirium.
但她睁眼确实是一个好现象
But, yes, that is a good sign.
如果她情况好转 我要带她去纽约吗
If she does get better, should I bring her to New York?
还是说她病情太严重不适合长途旅行
Or would she be too sick to travel?
我可以在这里待一段时间的
I could consider staying here a while.
这个你以后再考虑就行
You can figure all that out later.
我想做点什么
I want to do something.
做点什么来帮她
Something to help her.
我理解
I understand.
就在她身边吧
Just sit with her.
陪着她
Be with her.
我来了 妈妈
I'm here, Mom.
我来了
I'm here.
-娜塔莉 -怎么了
- Natalie. - Yeah?
卡罗尔·夏佩德的生物标记结果出来了
Carol Shepperd's biomarkers just came back.
她根本没得癌症
She never had cancer.
你确定吗
You're sure?
所以说她跟伊森的病人情况一样
So she is just like Ethan's patient.
还有罗德斯医生的病人黛妮
And Dr. Rhodes' patient, Dani.
今天一天三例了
That's three today.
天啊
Oh, my God.
三个没有得癌症的人
Three women all cancer-free
都化疗过度
overdosed on chemo.
有人故意这么做的
Somebody's doing this on purpose.
你觉得是医生做的吗
Do you think a doctor's doing this?
做出错误诊断并且过度化疗
Giving false diagnoses and overdosing?
是的
I do.
这对病人造成的危害太大了
It's a long way from "Do no harm."
我已经报♥警♥了
I've called the police.
警♥察♥在来的路上
They're on their way.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表