厉害
Hm, fancy.
我的生产小伙伴
My birthing buddy.
威尔还和你说了我什么
So what else did Will tell you about me, huh?
没什么
Huh? Nothing.
真没什么
I mean, nothing.
我是曼宁医生
I'm Dr. Manning.
我是迈克尔
Hi, I'm Michael.
体温38.3度
Temperature 101.
夏佩德夫人 你感觉如何
Mrs. Shepperd, how are you feeling?
夏佩德夫人 你什么时候开始发烧的
Mrs. Shepperd, how long have you had this fever?
-你是她儿子吗 -是的
- Are you her son? - Uh, yes.
但我不住在这里 早上刚飞过来
But I don't live here. I just flew in this morning.
你母亲患有痴呆症吗
Does your mother have dementia?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to her?
可能三个月前吧
Uh, maybe three months ago?
好像是她生日时
Her birthday, I guess.
说实话 我对她的情况不是很了解
Honestly, I don't know much about what's going on with her.
她有口腔癌 正在接受治疗
They are treating her for mouth cancer.
据我所知情况还不错
Last I heard, it was going okay.
我没发现异常
I don't see anything.
但也可能是已经清理了
Although it's possible it's cleared.
你知道她医生的名字吗
Do you have the name of her doctor?
不知道
No.
好吧
All right.
我们得找出她发烧的原因
Well, we need to find the source of her fever.
有可能只是因为泌尿道感染
Could be a simple urinary tract infection,
这也能解释她为什么神志不清
which would also account for the disorientation.
我先给她用些抗生素 但我还要做更多检查
I'll start her on antibiotics, but I want to run some tests.
希望能让她尽快好转
Hopefully, we'll get her feeling better soon.
护士很快就会过来的
A nurse will be in shortly.
谢谢
Thanks.
跟我来
You're coming with me.
这是我弟弟
My baby brother.
他是来学习的 所以不用对他客气
Now he is here to learn, so don't go easy on him.
家人永远是最严厉的
Always toughest on family.
记得之前来这住院实习的三年级生吗
Remember that last third-year that rotated here?
成天往自己身上到处扎洞
The one they admitted into psych
然后被送进精神病科的那个吗
because he was picking holes into his skin?
不是 用听诊器上吊的那个
No, the one that hanged himself with his stethoscope.
你们真幽默
You guys are funny.
不 她们是认真的
No, they're serious.
萨拉呢
Where's Sarah?
我想让她带他转转
I want her to show him around.
我不知道
I don't know.
在这呢 里斯
Oh, hey, Reese.
艾普尔的小♥弟♥弟♥想四处转转
April's little brother needs a tour.
她非得这么叫我吗
Does she have to call me that?
没问题
Okay.
你好 我马上就来
Hi. Be there in a minute.
化验结果没有变化
No change in her labs yet.
我们四小时之后再做一次测试
Let's run another test in four hours.
-崔医生 -什么事
- Dr. Choi? - Yeah?
我听说了这里有骨髓衰竭病人
I heard about the bone marrow depletion.
那是我研究的方向
It's the focus of my research.
有很多种可能导致的原因和变化
There are so many discrete causes and variations.,
我想我们可以再做些检查
I thought we could run a few extra tests
来排除任何可能...
to rule out any possible--
我不在乎你怎么想 里斯
Whatever you think, Reese.
点滴注射去甲肾上腺素
Titrate her nor epi
将她的平均动脉压控制在60
to keep her MAP at 60.
提高她呼吸机的速率
We'll need to up the rate on her vent.
明白
Okay.
我不相信
I'm not convinced.
什么
About what?
杰西卡·波普预订了一张
Jessica Pope had a confirmation
六个月后去巴黎的
for a round-trip ticket from Paris
往返机票 知道吗
six months from now, okay?
假设她正处于康复期
Presumably when she's in remission.
一个保守理智的癌症病人
A person--a conservative, responsible person--with cancer?
除非有很大希望 否则是不会这么做的
They don't do that unless they have high hopes.
不是吗
Right?
所以她是病了 但她认为她正在好转
So she's sick, but she thinks she's getting better.
她为什么要自杀
Why would she kill herself?
一定有蹊跷
Something's hinky.
"蹊跷"
"Hinky"?
你刚才是说"蹊跷"吗
Did you just say "Hinky"?
你想想看
Humor me.
女人通常都会留下遗书
Women almost always leave suicide notes.
遗书在哪
Where's the note?
或者在大火中烧掉了
Well, maybe it was destroyed in the fire.
又或者这不是自杀
Or maybe it wasn't a suicide.
你是不是《曼尼克斯》又看多了
Have you been binging on "Mannix" again?
你不喜欢 就别在圣诞节
You don't like it, stop sending me
送我全集光碟了
box sets for Christmas.
好吧 行
All right, okay.
明年你就等着收《桑福德和儿子》吧
Next year, it'll be "Sanford and Son."
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
能不能请你那当警♥察♥的弟弟
Do you think that your policeman brother
帮一个小忙
might do you a little favor?
这地方太大了
This place is ginormous.
还好我有卫星定位
Good thing I got GPS.
没用的
Oh, it won't do you any good.
放射科就在我们楼上
Radiology's right above us.
有核磁共振和荧光镜
Between the MRI and the fluoroscope,
你别指望能在这获得准确定位
there's no way you get an accurate signal around here.
到了 打扰一下
Uh, here we go. Uh, excuse me.
我需要对这个样本做质谱分♥析♥
I need a mass spectrometry right away on this sample.
质谱分♥析♥
A mass spec?
没错 而且越快越好
Yes, and if I could get that stat.
你还急着要
And you want it stat?
是这样的 我们有个病人...
Yeah, see, we have this patient--
-乔伊 -什么事
- Joey! - Yeah?
有人要做质谱分♥析♥
Got a request for a mass spec.
你好啊 乔伊
Oh, hey, Joey.
里斯
Reese.
关于那袋代糖...
Um... about that Splenda thing...
我们有位女病人陷入了昏迷
We've got a woman who is in a coma,
我想尽快弄清原因
and I really need to figure out why.
所以能不能麻烦你帮她做一下...
So if you could just please do this for her...
可以
Okay.
可以
Okay?
真的吗 你答应了
Wait, really? You will?
没错
Yes.
真是太谢谢你了
Seriously, thank you so much.
再确认一下 我想尽快拿到结果
And just to--just to reconfirm, we need that stat.
我听到了
I heard you.
杰听威尔说的
Jay got it from Will.
如果是他 他早就会这么做
He said if it was him, that's what he would've done.
这么说...
Well, so...
是说这一切本不该发生吗
does that mean none of this should've happened?
听起来是的
Sounds like it.
我去弄明白
I'm gonna go find out.
泵血机泵的血有多少
How much blood is coming from the vac?
大概250毫升
About 250 mils.
血压还是太低了
Pressure's still low.
如果没有耽误那么久
You think it might've helped
你觉得情况是不是会好一点
if you hadn't waited so long?
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你在他刚被送来时就做手术
If you'd operated on him when we brought him in.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表