谢谢
Thank you.
别再试图安抚我了 没用的
Stop trying to calm me down. You're not good at it.
我只是说 没必要太紧张
I'm just saying, there's no reason to be nervous.
乔伊 是录取结果公布日啊
Joey, it's Match Day.
他们会给我一张纸
They're gonna hand me a piece of paper
告诉我我要去哪当住院医生
telling me where I'm doing my residency.
我知道
I understand.
是我人生的转折点啊
It's literally the turning point in my life,
是对我过去的评价
both the world's assessment of my past
和我未来的蓝图啊
and a map of my future.
我一辈子都在这上面了
It's my whole life.
你这也太夸张了
That's an awfully dramatic way to put it.
因为你就是不会安慰人啊
That's because you're not good at calming me down.
芝加哥医院的病理科就是你的最好选择
Pathology at Chicago Med is your top choice.
大家都对你评价很高
Everyone here thinks very highly of you.
你在班里排名最高
You're at the top of your class.
还这么迷人
Plus you are extremely attractive.
-乔伊 -里斯
- Joey. - Reese.
肯定会是病理学
It's going to be pathology.
你会和我一起到地下室去
You'll be down in the basement with me.
我还是冷静不下来
I'm still not calm.
我不想唠叨的
Well, I-I really don't mean to nag,
但我觉得这真的很重要
but I think it's important.
我明白
I understand.
我知道杰弗里也是这样想的
I know it's what Jeffrey would have wanted.
我会好好考虑的 好吗
I'll think about it, okay?
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetie.
回头见
I'll see you later.
好了
All right.
你好吗
How are you doing?
好啊
Fine.
真的吗
Really?
珍妮弗·贝克
Jennifer Baker.
我让她做的药物实验
The drug trial I got her on,
我发现他们给她用的是安慰剂
I found out they're giving her a placebo.
威尔 很遗憾
Oh, Will, I'm sorry.
他们用糖水来治她的癌症
They're treating her cancer with sugar water.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我婆婆快把我逼疯了
Well, my mother-in-law is driving me crazy.
又用布制尿布了吗
Cloth diapers again?
不是
No.
她想让我给欧文受洗命名
She wants me to get Owen christened.
怎么了
So?
她是天主教♥徒♥ 这是我们的传统
She's Catholic. It's what we do.
杰夫也是啊
So was Jeff.
堕落的天主教♥徒♥
Lapsed Catholic.
而且他讨厌教区学校
And he hated parochial school.
老是和我说修女们的吓人故事
Always told me horror stories about all the nuns.
我们都会说这个
Eh, we all tell those stories.
这没什么
Doesn't mean a thing.
作为一名正式的祭台助手我向你保证
Hey, take it from a formal altar boy.
洗礼超简单的
Baptism's a piece of cake.
比割礼简单多了
A lot easier than a briss.
但我不信教
But I'm not religious.
这样不就太虚伪了
Wouldn't it be hypocritical?
就当是接种疫苗吧
Eh, think of it like a vaccination.
做做就过去了
Do it and get it over with.
这方面我懂啊
Hey, this is my world.
我打电♥话♥帮你约
I'll make a few calls, hook you up.
我们一起过去
We'll do this together.
有病人
Incoming.
丽莎·帕特里克 三十出头
Lisa Patrick, early 30's.
头部贯穿伤 城♥堡♥中心大厦
Penetrating head wound from falling ice
掉了冰棱下来
off the Citadel Center.
在现场插管了
Tubed in the field.
血压90/50 三♥级♥昏迷 那是她丈夫
BP's 90 over 50, GCS 3. That's her husband.
罗德斯医生 你来处理
Dr. Rhodes, you're going to Baghdad.
我们只是在街上走
We were just walking down the street.
突然就掉东西下来了
It fell out of nowhere.
告诉放射科我们要去做头部CT
Tell radiology we're sending them a head CT.
明白
Got it.
接显示器还有脉冲血氧仪
Set her up on tele and get a pulse ox.
-小心点 -听我口令
- Easy. - Set on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-老天 她会没事吗 -麦基
- Oh, God, is she gonna be okay? - Maggie...
先生 你得让一让
Sir, I'm gonna need you to step to the side.
他们会尽力的
They're gonna do everything they can.
需要测血氧
Gonna need an O2 sat.
她完全没反应
She's completely unresponsive.
-瞳孔扩张了 -她的头骨被击碎
- Pupils are fixed and dilated. - Her head is crushed.
冰从这端还有后脑部位
The ice is penetrating through the side
穿进去
and the back of her skull.
没错 似乎插♥进♥了一段颈动脉
Yeah, looks like the ice clipped the carotid.
就在伤口旁边 如果我们挪动它
It's up against the wound, but if we move it,
她会大出血
she'll start to pump.
冰在融化 我们只有一分钟
And the ice is melting; we've got a minute,
最多两分钟时间 冰化了她就会开始大出血
two minutes tops, and then she'll bleed out.
好 我们要把颈动脉夹住
All right, we got to clamp off the carotid now.
头部扫描没做 我们没法处理
Well, without a scan, we don't know what we're dealing with.
没错 但我们没时间了
Agreed, but we don't have time.
你说得对 我们开始吧
No, you're right. Let's do it.
好 胸部塑料托盘拿过来
All right, chest and plastics tray.
我们要处理脖子 控制好动脉
We're gonna explore the neck to get control of the artery.
好 我来吸血
All right, I'll get suction.
她出血速度变快了
She's bleeding faster.
好 轻轻把她翻过来
All right, turn her. But gently.
如果冰的位置移♥动♥了 她的血会喷出来
If that ice moves, she's gonna gush like a hose.
-刀 -给 医生
- Knife. - Here, doctor.
好 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
血太多了 我看不到颈动脉
There's too much blood. I can't see the carotid.
是不是感觉回到了外科实习的时候
Feel like your surgical residency again?
回忆一点都不美好
Not in a good way.
出血速度加快了
Bleeding's picking up.
找到了
There it is.
见鬼 又没了
Damn it, I missed.
冰在融化
Ice is melting.
吸血速度跟不上出血速度
Suction can't keep up with the bleeding.
-纱布 -四乘四
- All right, gauze. - 4 by 4.
等等 看
Wait, wait, wait, look.
对 那里
Yup, there.
-止血钳 -止血钳
- Clamp. - Clamp.
好的
All right.
我夹住了
Pull with the Richardson.
要再出来一点
I need a little more exposure.
再来
One more.
有了
And there.
好了 出血止住了
Got it. Bleeding's stopped.
盖起来 推去做CT
Let's cover it up and get her up to CT now.
好样的
Nice work.
头骨碎了
Crushed skull.
伤太重
Too much damage.
她醒不过来了
She's never gonna wake up.
-崔医生呢 -他在1号♥创伤室
- Page from Dr. Choi. - He's in Trauma 1.
-我要砍掉它 -那家伙疯了
- I want it off. - That guy's crazy.
快砍掉它 快啊
I want it off! Please take it off.
告诉骨科我们就过去
Tell ortho hand we're coming up.
做血常规 动脉血气检查 拿夹板把他固定住
Get a CBC, ABG, chem panel and type and cross him for four.
明白
Got it.
-这是塔克先生 -当时在五金店里
- This is Mr. Tacker. - He was in a hardware store.
拿着一把短柄斧 要把自己的胳膊砍下来
Grabbed a hatchet, tried to hack his arm off.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表