真是个好哥哥
That's really nice.
好了 我还有事
Okay. I got something to do...
我去去就回
But I'll be right back.
我知道自己所爱之人
I know all too well how difficult it is
饱受精神疾病的困扰
for the loved ones of those who suffer
是多么痛苦的一件事
from mental illness.
22年前 我的妻子伊丽莎白
22 years ago, my wife, Elizabeth,
没能战胜抑郁症
lost her battle with depression...
最终自杀
and killed herself,
不仅让我蒙受创伤
Scarring not only me,
而且我们的两个孩子也是
but our two children.
不幸的是 这种悲剧不仅仅发生在我们家
Sadly, this kind of tragedy is not unique to our family,
所以 我只能希望我的捐赠
and therefore, I can only hope that my donation
能帮助大家
helps to ease the suffering,
减轻我们和很多其他人
the feeling of hopelessness,
都经历过的痛苦和绝望
that we and too many others have experienced.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 为了纪念我的亡妻
So, in memory of my late wife,
我捐出一百万美元帮助建造
I have given $1 million to help build
伊丽莎白·罗德斯精神科病房♥
the Elizabeth Rhodes psychiatric ward.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you you all very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
他跟他父亲一模一样
He looks just like his father.
是啊
Yeah.
真的很像
He really does.
我要给他起名叫欧文
I'm gonna name him Owen.
爱尔兰语中那是"小斗士"的意思
It's Irish for "Little fighter."
他经历了一番斗争才顺利出生
Given how he came into the world.
欧文
Owen.
我喜欢这个名字
I like it.
欧文
Owen.
演讲很精彩 爸爸
It was a beautiful speech, Dad.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
今天我治疗过一个病人
I had this patient today.
她跟哥哥一起入院的
She came in with her brother,
哥哥去世了
And he died.
他为了救她牺牲了自己
He sacrificed his life for her.
我不该离开克莱尔的
I never should have left Claire.
没错
No.
你是不该
You shouldn't have.
那样伤她很深
Hurt her deeply.
我从来没告诉过她妈妈去世那晚的事
You know, I never told her about the night that mom died,
事情的真♥相♥
what really happened.
你母亲饱受困扰
Your mother was disturbed.
她有精神疾病
She had a mental illness.
你我都知道
You and I both know
那并不是她自杀的原因
that that's not the reason she killed herself.
我帮你开车门
Let me get this for you.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我回来了 我真的很高兴
I am really glad that I'm back.
为欧文举杯
To Owen!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表