走到那车前面 是场意外
when you stepped in front of that car this morning.
我觉得你是想自杀
I think you were trying to kill yourself.
-什么 -查尔斯医生
- What? - Dr. Charles.
而且 我担心
And I'm, um... I'm worried
你依然还有自杀倾向
that you still might be a suicide risk.
-如果你坚持要走 -没错
- And if you insist on leaving-- - I do.
我只能以精神原因
I'm going to have to place you
将你暂时看护起来
under a temporary psychiatric hold.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
厄尔会带你去个安静一些的地方
Well, Earl here is going to take you someplace quiet.
-我... -希望我们能谈谈
- I-- - And hopefully we can talk.
我要告你和整个医院
I will sue you and this entire hospital.
谢谢 厄尔
Thank you, Earl.
我要让你吊销执照
I'll have your medical license.
你不能...你不能这么做
You can't-- you can't do this.
-其实我可以 -什么
- I can, actually. - What?
继续干活去
Back to work.
我在市医院还有一个被起诉的护士
I've got a charge nurse in city hospital,
还要调查一桩虐待儿童事件
an ongoing child-abuse investigation,
现在你又给我来这一出
and now you bring me this?
他试图自杀 莎伦
He tried to commit suicide, Sharon.
我不能再让这种事发生
I wasn't about to let it happen again.
他是一名成功的律师
He's a successful lawyer
没有抑郁的前科
with no past history of depression.
我知道这种类型的人
I know the type, okay?
他叙述的这种方式
Look, the way he recounted what happened,
他需要事无巨细地描述
his need to sell this way too-detailed version
每一个细节
of the narrative, right?
看看这张X光片
Look at this X-ray.
他的膝盖上方直接遭到撞击 直接
He took the impact directly above the knee--directly.
这说明他站在那儿遭到了撞击
That means he stood in and took the brunt.
他希望遭到撞击
He wanted to get hit.
那只是猜想 丹尼尔
That's conjecture, Daniel.
你一般不会这么快给出诊断的
You're usually not this quick to make a diagnosis.
这种情况下 你会变得非常擅长伪装自己
With this condition, you become a master of disguise.
给我一些时间
Just give me a little more time
看看能不能让他摘下面具 行吗
to see if I can get him to drop the mask, okay? Okay.
好吧 你自己想办法
All right. Just find a way to do it
别再让我面对的情况变得更加棘手
without further complicating my life.
还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
麦基回来后我肯定会乐坏的
I'll sure be glad when Maggie gets back.
看看你的邮箱
Check your e-mail.
南部护理医院刚刚发过来你要的
Advocate just sent over those medical files
小格蕾丝的病历
you requested on baby Grace.
-对哦 -抱歉花了这么久
- Oh, right. - And I'm sorry it took so long.
他们今天跟我们一样忙
They're just as backed up as we are today.
没事
Sure.
超声结果
宫内妊娠约16周整
双侧肾积水
发现颅内轻微出血
-我会没事吧 -你会的
- Am I gonna be okay? - Yeah, you are.
手术很成功
Surgery went well.
完全没事吗
Like, totally okay?
我想当飞行员 海军飞行员
I want to be a pilot-- naval aviator.
你知道你今天做了什么吗
Do you realize what you did today?
-我知道 太愚蠢了 -崔佛 你醒了
- Yeah, yeah, it was stupid. - Trev, you're awake.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你在现场和警方说了什么吗
Did you say anything to the police at the scene?
-没有 -好样的
- No. - Attaboy.
他拒绝抽血是正确的选择
He did the right thing, refusing the blood draw.
我刚和希德·伯斯汀通过话
Just talked to Sid Burstyn.
他认为也许能让这一切烟消云散
He thinks he might be able to make this all go away.
-太好了 -没人受到很严重的伤害
- Great. - No one got seriously hurt,
这件事应该能就此平息 不用在意
so it looks like we can all just move on, put this behind us.
有人受伤了
Somebody got hurt.
你肯定是罗德斯医生 谢谢你所做的一切
You must be Dr. Rhodes. Thank you for everything.
我们下周会做膀胱造影
We'll do a cystogram next week
看看你的膀胱恢复得怎么样
to see how your bladder's healing.
你可以联♥系♥放射科安排时间
You can schedule it with radiology.
不好意思 我先走了
If you'll excuse me.
天 真想揍那个家伙
God, I wanted to pop that guy.
他就跟我爸一样
He's just like my dad,
一样高高在上 那么愚蠢
that same stupid sense of entitlement.
我那位酒驾的小孩已经毁了
My DUI kid, he's ruined.
康纳 我们俩不怎么合得来
Connor, look, we don't get along.
你不喜欢我 但我要你帮我个忙
You don't like me. But I need a favor,
我没有别的人可求了
and there's no one else I can ask.
我需要获取某些资料
I have to access some records,
我不能用我的账号♥密♥码♥登陆
and I can't use my code to log in.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我不能让别人知道我查过他们
Because no one can know I looked at them.
算你今天走运
You caught me on the right day.
是我做心肺复苏的病人 詹妮弗·贝克
It's my DNR patient, Jennifer Baker--
别告诉我 我一点都不想知道
Don't tell me; I don't want to know anything about it.
我知道现下的情况令你感觉非常不适
I realize this is a very uncomfortable situation, really.
是吗
Do you?
我没必要和你谈话
I don't have to talk to you.
当然了
Of course not.
我希望你能和我谈谈
I hope you will.
有什么必要
What does it matter?
我能告诉你我很快乐
I could tell you that I'm a happy man,
我的人生很完美 事实如此
that I have a perfect life, which I do.
但你已经对我的情况下了定论
But you've already got your mind made up about me.
迪特里希先生
Mr. Dietrich,
我没有对任何事下定论
I don't have my mind made up about anything.
我只是来帮你的
I am genuinely here to help.
-帮我 -是啊
- Help? - Yeah.
不 这只是你正当化自己的理由
No, this is how you justify yourself.
看看你
Look at you.
那么得意 确信自己的看法 好像很了解我
So smug, so sure of yourself, like you know me.
你根本不了解我
You don't know me.
说吧 告诉我我有什么问题
So go ahead, tell me what my problem is.
告诉你你有什么问题
Tell you what your problem is?
是啊 说吧
Yeah, come on.
让我大开眼界吧 大心理学家
Enlighten me, Dr. Freud.
其实不是这样的
It doesn't really work that way.
好吧
Okay, wow.
所以其实你也不知道吧
So you don't know, do you?
这是你的工作 而你却什么都不知道
This is your job, and you don't have a clue.
所以外面的那些人都被你糊弄过去了
So you've got all those people fooled out there, huh?
这样吧 我觉得我们
You know what? Um, I think we are
遇到了阻碍 所以...
hitting a bit of a wall, so--
你知道为什么吗 因为我从一开始
Yeah, you know why? 'Cause I shouldn't be here
就不该在这儿
in the first place.
我过会儿再来看你
I'll check in on you later.
好啊 行啊
Okay, yup,
希望你能付清你的误诊保费
hope you've got your malpractice premiums paid up.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles,
他有没有承认他试图自杀
has he admitted he tried to kill himself?
没有 他说他很快乐
No, he says he's a happy man
人生很完美
and has a perfect life.
那你准备怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
好
Great.
谢谢你告诉我 汉克
Thanks for letting me know, Hank.
进来
Come in.
告诉她我马上来
Tell her I'm on my way.
罗德斯医生 希望你能说快点
Dr. Rhodes, I hope you can make this quick.
是我坚持不让警♥察♥
I was the one that kept the cops
抽那孩子的血 不是麦基
from drawing that kid's blood, not Maggie.
如果非得说有人要负责 那也是我
If anybody should be held responsible, it's me.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表