-看欧文 -好可爱
- Look at Owen. - He's so cute.
当然了 长得像娜塔莉
Of course he is. He looks like Natalie.
小宝贝
Precious.
你仔细看
When you look at that.
睫毛长得像我
He's got my eye lashes.
你帮着接生还把DNA给接过去了啊
You delivered the madam and you gave him your DNA.
我这双手的魔力你可不知道
You'll be surprised the power of these hands.
四点可以让病人离院
You can sign out the patient in four.
-快来看欧文 -可爱
- Look--look at Owen. - Cute.
你今天去看过娜塔莉了吗
Have you been up to see Natalie today?
-还没 -他怎么了
- Not yet. - What's up with him?
我还以为他不会把她丢一边的
Thought he wouldn't leave her bedside.
-萨内蒂医生 -罗德斯医生
- Dr. Zanetti. - Dr. Rhodes.
会议如何
How was the conference?
我整整一周
I spent an entire week
都在听他们讨论外科手术
listening to people talk about surgeries.
我只想上手真正做一台
All I wanted was to actually do one.
一直在默默祈祷某个演讲者能被假牙呛住
Kept hoping a speaker would choke on his dentures
-这样我就能摆脱他 -晚上一起吃饭吗
- so I could cric him. - Dinner tonight?
不行 我值班
I can't. I'm in-house on call.
注意 有外伤病人
Head's up. Incoming traumas.
消防局打电♥话♥说执行应急计划
CFD called with a Plan 1.
车祸 多人受伤 快
Multi-victim car crash. Let's go!
也许有人需要手术
Maybe someone'll need surgery.
我准备好下刀子了
I'm ready to cut.
-什么情况 -女性 25左右 3度昏迷
- What do we got? - Female, mid-20s. GCS 3.
撞到汽车仪表盘和挡风玻璃
Struck the dashboard and starred the windshield.
-血压呢 -90/50
- BP? - Uh, 90 over 50.
心率140 各项指标都有
Tachy 140. Stats 100%.
脑袋伤口加压包扎了 但血还是渗出来了
Pressure dressing on her head, but she's seeping through.
好 给患者进行气管内插管
All right, we're gonna replace the King with an ET.
拿插管工具
Grab an intubation kit.
听我口令把她搬上来
Let's move her on my count.
一 二 三
One...two...three.
杰丝
Jess?
-杰丝 杰丝 -迈克·卡特 24岁
- Jess...Jess... - Mike Carter, 24.
-10度昏迷 生命体征稳定 -杰丝
- GCS 10. Vitals holding steady. - Jess?
-血呢 -不是他的
- Blood? - Not his.
杰丝 和我说话
Jess, talk to me!
-杰丝 -迈克 迈克
- Jess! - Mike. Mike.
你要冷静点
I'm gonna ask you to calm down.
杰丝 她在哪
Jess! Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
你得躺下
You have to lie back down.
-好 听我口令 -好
- All right, on my count. - All right.
一 二 三
One...two...three.
杰丝在这里有需要通知的亲人吗
Does Jess have any family in the area we should notify?
她妈妈可能住在这里
I think...her mom lives here. Maybe.
-有药物过敏吗 -不知道
- Any allergies to medications? - I don't know.
她最近有在服用什么药物吗
Do you know if she's currently on any medication?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道她的什么信息吗
Is there anything you can tell us about Jess
-能帮助我们的信息 -不 抱歉 我...
- that could help us? - No. I'm sorry, I--
我连她住在哪里都不知道
I don't even know where she lives.
这是第一次约会
We're on a first date.
两侧呼吸没问题
Breath sounds good on both sides.
-颜色变化也正常 -好的
- Good color change. - All right.
还是在大量流血
She is still bleeding pretty bad.
-挂两单位血 -好的 医生
- Hang two units of blood. - Yes, Doctor.
-给我塑料盘 -好的
- Get me a plastics tray. - Got it.
需要止血
We need to stop these bleeders.
-生理盐水 -来了
- Saline? - Got it. Here's saline.
她头皮里还是有玻璃渣
Okay, she's still got glass shards in her scalp.
-心率不稳定 -吸血
- Heart rate is erratic. - Suction.
明白
Yeah, got it.
求你们了 我要知道她怎样了
Please, I need to know how she is.
医生正在治疗杰丝
Jess is in good hands.
我们现在要确保你没事
Right now, we just need to make sure that you're okay.
我没事 快去帮帮她
I'm fine, just please, help her.
抱歉 我以为很轻了
Sorry. I'm guessing that's tender.
对
Ah. Yes.
-血压在降低 -超声波装置推过来
- Pressure's falling. - Get me the ultrasound.
-好的 -告诉药房♥
- Got it. - Call pharmacy.
准备多巴胺
Get dopamine going.
她腹部有游离液体
There's free fluid in her abdomen.
血压还是很低
Pressure's still low.
她情况不够稳定 不能做CT
She's not stable enough to go to CT.
需要马上手术
We need to open her up now.
让手术室准备好 我们就过去
Call the OR and tell them we're on our way up.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
-情况 -沃尔特·布莱文斯 53岁
- Talk to me. - Walter Blevins. 53 years old.
14度昏迷 触摸收缩压104 各项指标完整
GCS 14, SBP 104 over palp. Stats 100.
-霍斯特德医生 1号♥治疗室 -明白
- Dr. Halstead, Treatment 1. - Got it.
急救医生给他注射了四个单位吗♥啡♥
4 of morphine per the tele doctor.
转过去
Let's rotate.
注意头 注意头
Give him the head. Give him the head.
-走 -怎么回事
- Let's go. - What happened?
他开车撞到了
He was driving the car that t-boned
刚刚送进来的那对情侣 车是他偷来的
the couple they just brought in. A stolen car.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One...two...three.
-抬 -把这东西弄出去
- Transfer. - Get this out.
气道完整
Airway's intact.
把他从背板上弄下来
Let's get him off that backboard.
好的医生
Yes, doctor.
布莱文斯先生 我们要把你朝右翻身
Mr. Blevins, we're gonna roll you onto your right side.
要把手铐拿掉
I need you to take these handcuffs off.
他用枪挟持了一位女性
He carjacked a woman at gunpoint
就离我和搭档50码远
50 yards from me and my partner.
在撞到那对情侣之前逼我们高速追车
Led us on a high-speed chase before hitting that couple.
-这家伙很危险 -我要试试
- This guy's dangerous. - I'll take my chances.
他因为持械抢劫坐过9年牢
He served nine years for armed robbery.
-有前科 -他也是我的病人
- He's an ex-con. - He's also my patient.
手铐不拿掉我无法治疗
I can't treat him properly until the cuffs are off.
好吧
All right.
-霍斯特德医生 你可以吗 -可以
- Dr. Halstead, you got this? - Yeah, we're good.
好的
All right.
好的
Okay, you're all right.
-碰到你哪里会疼吗 -没有
- Any pain on contact? - No.
好的
Good.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
霍斯特德医生 他的手臂
Oh, Dr. Halstead, his arm.
好吧
All right. Yep.
前臂双骨骨折
That's likely a two-bone forearm fracture.
做X光透视
Let's get an X-ray.
-腹部垫 不要停 -好的 医生
- Lap sponges, keep 'em coming. - Yes, Doctor.
血太多了
There's too much blood.
看不到出血点
I can't see where it's coming from.
感觉一下
Feel for it.
血压在降低
Pressure's dropping.
罗德斯医生 我要夹住了
Dr. Rhodes, I'll clamp.
腹部都塞满了 脾脏破了
The belly's packed. The spleen is in pieces.
-还有地方在出血 -好吧
- Something else is bleeding. - Okay.
检查一下肠子
Run the bowel.
肠系膜在出血
Oh, the mesentery's bleeding.
我把它夹紧 罗德斯医生 你处理脾脏
I will clamp it, Dr. Rhodes. You get the spleen.
8号♥弯剪
Curved 8 to me.
-组织剪 -组织剪
- Metz scissors. - Scissors.
-碗 -碗
- And bowl. - Bowl.
谢谢 我拿钳子 你来打结
Thank you. I'll hold the clamp, you tie.
好的 血止住了
All right, the bleeding stopped.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表