我们很相似
We're a lot alike, you know.
你会为了得到自己想要的不惜一切
You'd do anything to get what you want.
她怎么跟你说的 我很感兴趣
What did she tell you? I can't wait to hear.
你父亲到处跟人说我跟他睡过了
Your father is telling people I slept with him.
我就不应该拉你过来
I should never have made you come.
你父亲的死因是胰岛素使用过量
Your father died from an overdose of insulin,
医院里的人给他的
and someone in the hospital gave it to him.
没有什么能让我们分开
Well, there's nothing keeping us apart...
-你我之间已经是过去式 -不是的
- and I are way past that. - We're not.
艾娃 打住
Ava, stop!
你这个人♥渣♥
You unateful prick.
你上一次做乳♥房♥♥胸腺检查是什么时候
When was the last time you had a mammogram?
你是说 我有乳腺癌
You're saying that I have breast cancer?
我有件事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
我的淋巴瘤复发了
My lymphoma is back.
我想再娶你一次
I want to marry you again.
换做其他任何人
Anyone else would have bailed
都会早早迫不及待地摆脱这个烂摊子
on this whole mess a long time ago,
但你还在这里
but you're still here.
因为这是你的事 伊桑
Because it's you, Ethan.
我晚了
I'm late.
-什么晚了 -月经
- Late? - My period.
提姆·伯克出狱了
Tim Burke's out of prison.
他父亲和兄弟被抓去坐牢
You were responsible for his father
都是因为你
and his brother being incarcerated.
你认识娜塔莉挺久了吧
You've known Natalie for a while.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
她会喜欢吗
Will she like it?
李探员告诉了我发生了什么
Agent Lee told me what was going on.
威尔爱你
Will loves you.
不把他追回来 你就是个傻子
You would be a fool not to take him back.
对不起
I am so sorry.
娜塔莉 不
Natalie! No!
娜塔莉
Natalie!
娜塔莉
Natalie!
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead!
我抱着她呢 送去医生治疗室
I got her! Get to the doctors' lot!
是 医生
Yes, Doctor.
什么情况
What am I looking at?
曼宁医生被甩出车外
Dr. Manning was thrown from the vehicle.
钝击头外伤 失去意识
Blunt head trauma, loss of consciousness.
-艾尔莎 -是
- Hey, Elsa? - Yes?
给她上颈圈
Put a collar on her.
开始输液 接上监视器
Start an IV and get her on the monitors.
-是 医生 -还有鼻腔导气管
- Yes, Doctor. - And a nasal airway.
我来
I got it.
-还有胸透 -是 医生
- And a chest X-ray. - Yes, Doctor.
把他送去创伤二室
Take our boy here to Trauma 2.
让艾尔莎给你检查
Elsa will give you a look-see.
不 我要看着娜塔莉
No, I'm staying with Natalie.
你也伤得不轻 威尔 来吧
You're a mess, Will, come on.
我要留下
I'm staying!
霍斯特德 你作为她的男友
Halstead, you're her boyfriend or whatnot.
无法客观诊断病情 快去
Impairs judgment. Go.
请来吧 霍斯特德医生
Please, Dr. Halstead.
放心吧哥们 我来就行
It's all right, man, I got her.
去吧 曼宁医生
Go on, Dr. Manning.
来吧来吧 不会有事的
Come on, come on, come on. It's gonna be okay.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
和我说话
Talk to me.
她的气管未受保护
She's not protecting her airway.
呼吸道在闭锁
She's clamping down.
20单位依托咪酯和100单位司可林
20 etomidate and 100 sux.
马上来
Right away.
准备好了
And that's ready.
来
Go.
我进去了
I'm in.
你先换上病号♥服 好吗
You should be in a gown, okay?
拜托先让我好好给你检查一下吧
Please let me examine you properly.
艾尔莎 我没事 我只是需要缓口气
Elsa, I'm fine. I just need to catch my breath.
不 你浑身都是血
No, you're covered in blood.
你有没有出现意识模糊
Did you lose consciousness at any point?
没有 我没事
No, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
你需要缝合伤口
Uh, you need stitches.
我去叫整形科住院医
I need to call the plastics resident.
-不 你来就行 -不行 我只是学生
- No, you just do it. - No, I'm only a student.
让住院医生操刀会更为稳妥
The resident will do a much better job.
我不在乎 我只想回去照顾娜塔莉
I don't care, I just want to get back to Natalie.
那好 请准备缝合包
Okay, um, suture kit, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思 问您一下
Excuse me? Excuse me?
我听说曼宁医生出事了
I-I heard Dr. Manning was in an accident.
创伤科的马塞尔医生正在治疗她
Dr. Marcel from trauma is taking care of her.
-娜塔莉 -先生
- Natalie? - Sir.
-娜塔莉 -很抱歉 马塞尔医生
- Natalie? - I'm sorry, Dr. Marcel.
-您是哪位 -我是她的未婚夫
- Who are you? - I'm her fiancé.
她的未婚夫
Her fiancé?
是 就是我们订婚了
Yeah, as in we're engaged.
看来值夜班的人没收到信儿啊
I guess night shift didn't get the memo.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
胸透和超声都没有异常
Chest X-ray and FAST exam are negative,
体征稳定 但目前还不清楚
vitals are stable, but we don't know yet
她的头部创伤有多严重
how bad her head injury is.
告诉CT科 准备给她做扫描
Tell CT we're bringing her up for a STAT pan scan.
好
Right.
不好意思 我能陪她一起上去吗
Excuse me, can I, um-can I go up with her?
别添麻烦就行
Just don't get in the way.
抱歉
Sorry.
走吧
Let's roll.
你怎么没有马上通知我
Why didn't you call me right away?
今天是你的新婚之夜啊
Well, it-it was your wedding night.
古德温女士 我们刚刚听说了
Ms. Goodwin, we just heard.
莎伦 他们没事吧
Sharon, how are they?
霍斯特德医生断了几根肋骨
Well, Dr. Halstead has some displaced rib fractures.
正在留院观察
He's being held for observation.
曼宁医生头部受伤
Dr. Manning suffered a head trauma.
她伤情稳定 体征正常
She's stable, her vitals are good,
但是没有意识 而且插了管
but she's unresponsive and intubated.
正在送她去扫描
We're getting CTs now.
我去看看威尔
I'm gonna look in on Will.
伊森 艾普尔 需要你们帮忙
Ethan, April, I need you now.
三号♥室老人跌伤
Elderly slip-and-fall in 3.
-我去吧 -谢谢
- I'll take that. - Thanks.
好的
Got it.
-提姆·伯克呢 -情况稳定
- Status on Tim Burke? - Stable.
-送他去县里吧 -这就去
- You can take him to county. - On our way.
他要是死在路上 我可不会掉眼泪
Hey, he dies en route, wouldn't break my heart.
大家注意了 病人来了
Heads-up, everybody, patients landing!
可能是药物引起的精神疾病
Possible drug-induced psychosis.
桃瑞丝 我需要你
Doris, I need you.
-莎伦 -怎么了
- Sharon? - Yeah?
我缺人手
I'm short-staffed.
-马塞尔医生 -女士
- Uh, Dr. Marcel? - Ma'am?
我需要你留下
I need you to stay.
不必多说 乐意效劳
Say no more. Happy to oblige.
考特尼
Courtney?
麦基 18岁男性 卡梅隆·盖迪斯
Maggie, 18-year-old male-Cameron Geddes.
出现幻觉 被人发现裸奔
Delusional, found wandering naked.
情绪太激动 无法现场测量生命体征
Too agitated to get vitals in the field.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表