Yes, he was, uh, waving it around.
你能描述一下这把枪吗
Can you describe the weapon?
我不清楚是不是一把卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
I couldn't tell if it was a Kalashnikov.
因为我没有看到弯弹夹
I couldn't see the banana clip, you know?
我觉得是一把M16A1型
I think it was an M16A1.
你亲耳听到他开火射击了吗
Did you hear him fire the weapon?
是的 所以我才会开枪
Yes, that's why I pulled my gun.
有没有可能 你听到的枪声
Is it possible that the shots you heard
是从电影里传来的
were actually coming from the movie?
不可能
No.
怎...
What--
怎么...
what's, uh...
怎么了吗
what's going on here?
彼得 就是你击中的那个孩子是个捣蛋鬼
Peter, the kid that you shot is a prankster.
他觉得吓人很好玩
He thinks it's funny to scare people.
他会上传视频到网上
He posts videos on the Internet.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他没有突击步♥枪♥
He didn't have an assault rifle.
他根本就没有枪
He didn't have a rifle at all.
他拿的是一台吹叶机
He had a leaf-blower.
所以他们会起诉米勒先生吗
So, they're gonna charge Mr. Miller?
不
No.
枪是合法的 他有隐藏携带的许可证
The gun was legal, he had a license to concealed carry.
他觉得自己的生命受到了威胁
He thought his life was in danger.
那个捣蛋鬼 彼得·华♥莱♥士♥ 就是另一回事了
The prankster, Peter Wallace, is another story.
他可能有段日子要不好过了
He could face some serious time.
如果他活下来的话
If he lives.
她的名字叫格特鲁德·科瓦奇
So, her name's Gertrude Kovach.
72岁 症状是全身不适
72 years old, presented with general discomfort,
疲劳 头痛 健忘
fatigue, headaches, forgetfulness.
-老年痴呆 -不
- Dementia. - No.
她很清楚自己在说什么
She knows exactly what she's saying.
-你真的不介意吗 -没关系
- You sure you don't mind? - No worries.
有人夸我高兴还来不及呢
Always glad when someone gets it right.
好 终于来了
Oh, good. Finally.
我的助手 霍尔斯特德医生
My assistant, Dr. Halstead,
给我看了你的验血报告
showed me your blood work.
血管紧张素转化酶和钙离子的指标偏高
Your ACE and calcium levels are high,
还有你的胸腔X光照片显示
and your chest x-rays revealed
你的肺部淋巴结肿大
the lymph nodes along your lungs are enlarged.
这可能是一项严重的症状
It could be symptomatic of something serious,
但我们要想查明 要先做活体♥检♥视
but before we go there, let's do a biopsy
看看是什么情况
and see what comes back.
谢谢你 医生
Oh, thank you, Doctor.
我就知道你能帮我
I knew you'd be the one to help me.
您太客气了
You're too kind,
但谦虚是美德之本
but humility is the solid foundation of all virtues.
真的吗 孔老夫子
Really? Confucius?
-你是韩国人啊 -对她来说都一样
- You're Korean. - All the same to her.
活体♥检♥视和诊断完成后呼我
Hey, call me after you do the biopsy and make a diagnosis,
好让我把功劳占个全
so I can take the credit.
你听说了吗
Hey. You hear?
电影院的那个孩子 被枪击的那个
The kid at the theater, the one who got shot,
他没有拿枪 拿的是一台吹叶机
he didn't have a gun, he had a leaf blower.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
只是个恶作剧
It was some kind of prank.
我们锁住了整个肝脏的血液供给
We have clamped the entire blood supply to his liver.
现在能维持他的生命
It's keeping him alive for now,
但这只是暂时的
but it's a temporary solution.
他要活下去 就需要肝脏移植
He needs a liver transplant to survive.
但他拿不到
Which he won't get.
彼得会排在移植清单的最后 对吧
Peter'll stay at the bottom of the list, won't he?
他能撑多久
How long does he have?
一天 或者两天
A day, maybe two.
他做了件坏事
He did a bad thing,
但他不是坏人
but he's not a bad person.
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
求求你
Please...
救救我儿子
save my son.
传言四起
Rumor's floating around,
你得听一下
you're gonna want to hear it.
那孩子 彼得·华♥莱♥士♥ 有个放恶作剧的网站
The kid, Peter Wallace, he has a website for his pranks.
看 看这个
Look. Look at this.
看
Look.
他搞得像个逃犯
Like he's an escaped convict.
可爱的小宝宝
Oh, nice little baby!
他们被彼得·华♥莱♥士♥[捉弄]了
They got Peter Wallace-d!
白♥痴♥
Knuckle-head.
之前没人把他突突了可真是神奇啊
Amazing no one's popped him before now.
瞧瞧我的吹风机
Check out my blow cam.
那台吹叶机
The leaf blower.
-四万人看过 -等一下
- 40,000 views. - Wait a second.
米勒先生
Mr. Miller?
请问我能帮你什么吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
彼得 那个孩子
Peter, the kid.
抱歉 米勒先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Miller,
我们不能泄露病人的信息
we can't give out patient information.
-他还活着吗 -是的
- Is he alive? - Yes.
一小时前 大家都为我鼓掌喝彩
An hour ago, everybody was clapping for me,
现在...
and now, um...
它看起来那么像真的
It looked so real.
你前面还有一位病人在做CT
There's one patient ahead of you for the CT.
应该不用多久了
It shouldn't be long.
我会来带你的
I'll come get you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以发誓 他拿着枪
I could swear he had a gun.
太好吃了
This is so good!
宝贝 拜托
Honey, please.
-别吃太快 -妈妈 我没事 真的
- Don't eat so fast. - Mom, I'm fine, really.
她要吐了
She's gonna be sick.
这里
Here.
我知道所有油脂都会让她反胃的
I knew all that grease would make her sick.
你的神药也是
So much for your magic pill.
你还好吗 这一阵过去了吗
You okay? Has it passed?
抱歉让艾什莉这么难受 不过...
I'm sorry Ashley's having such a tough time, but uh...
她的反应告诉了我们很多信息
her response has actually tell us a great deal.
但愿如此
I should hope so.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
曼宁医生马上回来
Dr. Manning will be right back.
好了 宝贝
Okay, honey.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你给她吃了什么
What did you give her?
-一颗糖 -一颗糖
- A Tic Tac. - A Tic Tac?
-对 -你给了我的病人一颗安慰剂
- Yes. - You gave my patient a placebo?
没错
Yup.
这有违医德
That's not ethical.
得了吧你
Oh, balls.
你看 不管吐过没吐过
Look-nausea, no nausea.
我更加明白这里到底是怎么回事了
I now have a much clearer picture of what's going on.
我需要绕过母亲 让那女孩吃东西
I needed to get around mother and see that girl eat.
我可以因此举报你的 我应该举报你
I could report you. I should report you.
曼宁医生 你听说过"偏见确认"吗
Dr. Manning, have you ever heard of "Bias confirmation"?
-什么 -偏见确认
- What? - Bias confirmation.
按照某人先入为主的观念来解读信息
Interpreting information so that it conforms to one's preconceptions.
你接诊了一个16岁的瘦条女孩
Look, you walked in and saw a thin 16-year-old girl
还有个关心过度的母亲
with an overbearing mother,
让你想起了你的大学室友
who reminded you of your college roommate.
而这个室友不幸死于厌食症
Who, very tragically, died of anorexia,
这下好了 这个病人就得了厌食症
so voila, the patient has anorexia.
她有符合的病征
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表