I'm curious to see how long it'll take.
-我回家了 小麦 -有安排吗
- I'm headed home, Mag. - Any plans?
我要回家做顿大餐
I'm just gonna make a big meal.
伯特很喜欢吃我做的菜
Bert always loves my cooking.
这样应该能让他开心一点
That should put him in a better mood.
希望吧
Let's hope.
我检查过小宝宝的情况了 很稳定
I checked on the baby. He's stable.
我要上去看看他
Oh, I'm gonna go up and see him.
你今晚就毕业了 对吗
You're graduating tonight, right?
-嗯 -那你不如直接走吧
- Mm-hmm. - Well, why don't you just take off?
我们也要到明早才能拿到报告
We won't know anything until the morning.
我不会待很久
I won't stay long.
再见
Bye.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
还记得小时候你掉了颗牙
Remember when you were a kid and you lost a tooth
就会总是用舌头去舔那个缺口吗
and you kept running your tongue over the gap?
不戴婚戒 就是那种感觉
Without my wedding ring, it's like the same thing.
有什么东西不见了
Something's missing.
我不知道这样算不算是在安慰你
Well, I don't know if it's any consolation,
老话怎么说来着
but what do they say?
"上帝关上一扇门 必会打开一扇窗"
"One door closes and another one opens."
我也不知道
I don't know about that,
不过还是谢谢你
but thanks.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
-娜塔莉 -嗯
- Natalie. - Yeah.
你听说了吗
Hey, did you hear?
我收到了医院的聘书
I got an offer from Med.
太好了
That's great.
你会接受的 对吧
You're gonna take it, right?
-当然会 -那就好
- Of course, yeah. - Good.
我保证 从现在起 我不跟你争辩了
And I promise, from now on, I'll never argue with you.
你以后是主治医师
You will be an attending,
所以都不用跟我争辩
so you won't have to argue with me.
可以随便使唤我了
You can just boss me around.
-有道理 -是吧
- That's a good point. - Yeah.
不是啦 我不会那样的
No, uh, I'll never do that either.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
这个伤口和我的脑袋
Between the incision and my head,
我都不知道哪个更疼
I'm not sure which hurts worse.
注射芬太尼对你来说没什么用
Well, those fentanyl boluses aren't doing much for you.
我会开一些镇痛的吗♥啡♥
I'll order a morphine PCA.
不...
No...
我讨厌吗♥啡♥
I hate morphine.
会让我神志不清
Makes me loopy.
能稍微开大点声吗
Turn that up a little, will you?
-这样行吗 -好的
- How's that? - Yeah.
我还想再去一次那些岛
I'd hoped to make it to the islands one more time.
这年头 乘飞机
Flying's such a hassle
太麻烦了
these days.
我们会尽快把你从重症监护室
As soon as we can, we'll get you out of the ICU
转移到普通病房♥
and into a room...
景观特别好
one with a view.
放松点
Hey, easy there.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes...
你知道我面临的是什么
You know what I'm facing.
是的
I do.
我宁愿早点结束
I'd just as soon skip it.
你知道我的意思吧
If you know what I mean.
早点解脱
Check out a little early.
但是我需要一些帮助
I'd need some help though.
你知道我不能那样做
You know I can't do that.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我想我们
I guess we're all
对受苦的定义各不相同
given our measure of suffering.
该死的吗♥啡♥
God's medicine.
鹦鹉应该会飞的
Parrot's are supposed to fly.
你不知道吗
Don't you know that?
来
Here.
也许这样能行
Maybe this'll help.
来吧
Come on.
像这样 扇翅膀 来
Like this. Flap your wings, come on.
扇翅膀
Flap your wings.
来吧 飞啊
Come on, fly.
来吧 像这样
Come on, like this.
瞧瞧我
Watch me.
你会飞吗
Can you fly?
像这样
Like this.
来啊
Come on.
拍打你的翅膀 飞啊
Flap your wings. Fly.
来啊 你能飞的
Come on, you can fly.
飞啊 飞啊
Fly. Fly.
飞啊
Fly!
毫无进展啊
We're not making much progress here.
晚安 儿子
Okay, good night, son.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
你需要做的事
And what you need to do
就是告诉我是谁推倒的你
is tell me who this guy is that popped you
我可以去找他好好谈谈
so I can have a little, uh, talk with him.
不用了 我可不想在急救室
No, I do not want to see him
看到那家伙 谢谢
back in the E.D. Thank you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
不管怎么样...
Anyway...
其实也没有那么糟
it's not that bad.
我遭遇过更恶劣的事
I've taken worse shots.
你以前也被这样推倒过吗
So you been hit like this before?
好多次了
Lots of times.
护士这个职业危险性很高
Nursing is a dangerous profession.
也许你不该做下去了
Maybe you should leave it.
你是说辞职吗
What, quit my job?
-是啊 -然后干什么
- Yeah. - And do what?
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么
What?
我想让你嫁给我 艾普尔
I want you to marry me, April.
里斯
Reese?
怎么了
What?
你错过了你的毕业典礼
You missed your graduation.
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
我不敢离开那孩子
I was afraid to leave the baby.
我给你发过信息了 还打了电♥话♥
I texted you. I-I called.
什么
What?
关机了
Dead.
拿到结果了吗
Did we get the results?
我得打给曼宁医生
I need to call Dr. Manning.
祝你今天愉快
"Have a nice day."
你会说吗
Can't you say that?
祝你今天愉快
"Have a nice day."
好吧 我晚上回来
Okay. I'll be back tonight.
晚上回来
Be back tonight.
晚上回来
Be back tonight.
再说一遍
Say that again?
晚上回来
Be back tonight.
回来
Be back.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
回来
Be back.
我对大卫的事感到很遗憾
Really sorry to hear about David.
我能想象 这对你来说肯定很难
Can imagine that's gotta be very difficult for you.
他教了我那么多东西
He's given me so much.
我该如何偿还这份恩情
How do I ever pay that back?
你怎么知道你还没还清呢
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表