而不是等待
Not waited.
你是在跟我谈医学吗
Are you talking to me about medicine right now?
我在跟你谈我的朋友
I'm talking to you about my friend.
听着 我就说这么一次
Look, I'm gonna say this once.
因为他也是我的朋友
because he is my friend too.
我做了该做的事
I did what was right.
你的一些同伴可不这么认为
Well, some of your fellow docs don't agree.
真的吗
Really?
奇怪了 他们居然跟你说而不是跟我
Odd that they would share that with you and not me.
你的病人赫尔曼 他情况稳定了吗
Your patient, Herrmann, he's stable?
还得用呼吸机 但稳定一些了
He's still on the vent, but, yeah.
手术室里我会那么说...
In the O.R. when I said what I did...
你知道我只对优秀的外科医生严厉 对吗
you know that I'm only hard on the good surgeons, right?
是这样吗
Is that right?
当然 我不会因为我们上了床就改变
Yeah, I'm not gonna change because we're sleeping together.
当然了 如果你有些男性雄风的问题
If you've got some male power thing
除非要我一直夸奖你
where you can't get it up
高超的外科技术的话...
unless I constantly applaud your surgical prowess...
你跟消防队的人提过我对他救治不当吗
Did you say something to Fire about me mishandling him?
什么
What?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
你觉得我会做出这种事吗
You think that I would do something like that?
有人这么做了
Somebody did.
如果你有一丝怀疑我会中伤同事
If you think for one second that I would undermine a colleague,
不管我对他的选择有多不赞同...
no matter how I felt about his choices...
那或许我该重新考虑一下
Maybe I need to reassess this.
我本不想麻烦你的
Sorry to ask you this,
但查尔斯医生对那起
but Dr. Charles, he's on a thing
自杀未遂案件有些疑问
about that attempted suicide.
他不相信
He's not buying it.
有什么好不信的 你也听到报告了
What's not to buy? You heard the report.
-没有犯罪行为迹象 -我知道
- There's no signs of foul play. - I know.
但你能再去看看吗
But could you just take one more look?
去现场查查
Turn over a few rocks?
别闹了
Ugh, come on.
送你一磅卡柳麦特鱼馆的熏鳟鱼
All right, how about a pound of smoked trout from Calumet?
两磅我就去
All right, two and you got a deal.
好兄弟
My man.
-闭嘴 -你是我的英雄
- Shut up. - You're my hero.
多位伤者入院
Mass trauma incoming.
崔医生 枪伤患者入院
Dr. Choi, Baghdad incoming!
-枪伤 诺亚你跟我来 -崔医生
- Baghdad. Noah, with me. - Dr. Choi, uh, what--
快习惯吧 枪伤
Get used to this. Gunshot.
这在芝加哥可不少
The one thing you can always count on in Chicago.
-患者情况 -22岁的男性
- What do we got? - 22-year-old male,
左下背部中枪 无贯穿伤
shot in the left lower back, no exit wound.
血压140/80 心率60 少量出血
140 over 80, heart rate 60, minimal blood loss.
情况还不错
Okay, those are good numbers.
气道呼吸循环完整
ABC's intact.
听我口令
On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
剪开伤者衣服 让他背面朝上
Get his clothes off and roll him over.
胸部与骨盆透视 腹平片检查
Chest and pelvis X-ray, KUB.
-明白 -给他手术服
- Got it. - Get him dressed.
好 崔医生 给
Yes, Dr. Choi. Here.
给他做血红蛋白和红细胞比容测定
Get an H and H and let's dress.
你需要指引
You're gonna need to call for a rudder.
翻身
Log roll.
没有射出伤
No exit wound.
所以要先...
So our first job is...?
找到子弹
to find the bullet.
只有弹片 没看见子弹
Minor shrapnel but no missile.
翻身
Log roll.
直肠内有积血
Blood in the rectum.
你觉得现在子弹在哪
Where do you think the bullet is now?
-在直肠里吗 -记住射线特性
- In the rectum? - Remember the X-ray.
可能在地上或伤者内衣里
On the ground or in his underwear.
孔洞有什么问题 安东尼
What's the problem with holes, Anthony?
东西会掉出来 崔医生
Things come out of them, Dr. Choi.
东西会掉出来
Things come out of them.
先生 你还感到疼痛吗
Sir, are you still feeling any pain?
注射5毫克吗♥啡♥
5 of morphine.
等等 先别注射
Whoa. Wait, hold the morphine.
你哪里疼
Where does it hurt?
-我的腿 -怎么回事
- My leg. - How did this happen?
那混♥蛋♥打伤了我
Chump just shot me.
你中枪时在干什么
What were you doing when you got shot?
我在做生意
I'm doing business,
买♥♥家觉得他能骗过我
but the buyer thought he could stiff me.
我教训了他
So I decked his ass.
接着他拔出枪 我赶快跑了
Next thing I know he pulls a strap, so I bolted.
腿部透视 快
Thigh and leg films, now.
现在子弹在哪
Now where's the bullet?
-透视准备 -他大腿里吗
- X-ray clear! - His thigh?
在膝盖
Knee.
他奔跑时中了枪 腿部是弯曲的
Got him while he was running, leg flexed all the way up.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
子弹可能停留在腘动脉
Bullet could've lodged in the popliteal artery.
送他去CT室做血管造影 快
Let's get him to CT for an angiogram-- go!
他们会抓住这人吗
Hey, they gonna catch this guy?
买♥♥家吗
The buyer?
你还活着就算万幸了
Just be happy you'll live to sling another day.
对不起 崔医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Choi.
我一直在看枪伤知识
I've been up reading about gunshot wounds,
但这个...
but it's just--
以后还多着呢
Not the last gunshot you'll see.
什么情况
What's going on?
体温上升 血压下降
Fever's up, pressure's down,
现在她又没反应了
and now she's not responding.
可能是镇静剂作用
Could be the sedation.
但她还有尿毒症和酸中毒
But she's also uremic, acidotic,
血脲氮指标也很高
and her BUN's through the roof.
有些不对劲
Something's not right.
先拔下她的静脉管
All right, let's get this PICC line out
-注射哌拉西林钠-三♥唑♥巴坦钠 -好
- and broaden her to zosyn. - Okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她尿路感染了
She's got a urinary tract infection, okay?
但抗生素没起效
But the antibiotics aren't touching it.
更重要的是 她的肾脏在衰竭
More importantly, her kidneys are shutting down
我们不知道原因
and we don't know why.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
夏佩德太太 卡罗尔
Mrs. Shepperd? Carol?
情况很糟糕对吗
This is bad, right?
你不能做些什么吗
Can't you do something?
我们在给她注射生理盐水 抗生素
We're giving her fluids, antibiotics,
还有药物 提高她的血压
and medication to increase her blood pressure.
有用吗
Will that work?
你能找到她最近的任何病史吗
Have you been able to find any recent history?
任何能给我们看的病历
Any records we can check?
或者找谁聊聊
Anybody you've been able to talk to?
没有 我说了我不知道该找谁
No, I told you, I don't know who to talk to.
我不和她一起住
I haven't been around.
我不是怪你 好吗
Look, I'm not blaming you, okay?
但我今早才见到你妈妈
But I just met your mother this morning,
现在又对她的病史毫不了解
and I'm working without a history here.
借过 先生
Excuse me, sir.
杰西卡·波普的检测结果出来了 里斯要的
Uh, got those tests on Jessica Pope that Reese wanted.
你看到她了吗
Have you seen her?
这么快
Man, that was fast.
我说了我会做 我做了
I said I'd do it. I did it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表