就这样"欢迎"我吗
That wasn't the warm reception I was expecting.
抱歉 我在想明天的事
Sorry. Just thinking about the day ahead.
说起这个
Speaking of...
今晚征兵会前一起吃晚餐吧
dinner before the recruiting event tonight?
好的
Oh, yeah.
来启发下一届
Inspiring the hearts and minds
海军水手的心智
of the next generation of Navy sailors.
别期望太高
Don't sound so excited.
我想留下来 但职责在身
Wish I could stay, but duty calls.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
昨晚一直翻来覆去的
You were tossing and turning like crazy last night.
没事 今晚一起吃晚餐
Yeah, all good, and yes to dinner.
你还不懂我的话 霍斯特德医生
You're not hearing me, Dr. Halstead.
医院被起诉...
With the hospital being sued--
我会被盯得很紧 我知道
I'm under a microscope. I get it.
可还是不公平
Doesn't make it fair.
你忽视自己病人的愿望
You ignored your patient's wishes
将医院置于危险中
and put the hospital in jeopardy.
这很公平
It's absolutely fair,
现在你就要面对后果
and now you have to deal with the consequences.
你会面临质询 停职 仲裁
You're in for interrogatories, depositions, mediation,
可能还有民事诉讼
and then possibly a civil trial,
这还不包括州医学委员会
and that doesn't even include what you may have to
要对你采取的措施
go through with the state medical board.
是 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
你的一举一动都会遭到
Every move you make will be scrutinized
詹妮弗·贝克的律师详查
by Jennifer Baker's attorneys.
谨言慎行
Stick to the script.
别再给他们把柄了
Don't give them any more ammo.
直到官司结束
Until the lawsuit is settled,
你都给我乖乖的
you are the perfect doctor.
懂了吗
Are we clear?
因为你在这家医院的未来
Because your future at this hospital...
就看它了
depends on it.
Five, six, seven, eight...
姑娘 请去4号♥诊室吧
Uh-uh, girlfriend. Go to Treatment 4, please.
-好 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thank you.
这边走
Right this way.
好了
All right.
里斯 怎么闷闷不乐
Reese, why so glum?
住院医生选择
Residency Match picks.
今晚就要截止了 我还不知道该怎么办
They have to be in by end of day and I have no clue what to do.
我可是在选择
I'm literally choosing
要过接下来四年的地方
where I'll spend the next four years of my life.
或许之后就是一辈子了
And probably the rest of your life after that.
别吓她
Be nice.
崔医生 有病人来
Dr. Choi, incoming!
-送去哪里 麦基 -创伤2室
- Where are we going, Maggie? - Trauma 2.
-爸爸 -布莱特·库伯 17岁男性
- Dad? - Bret Cooper, 17-year-old male,
在冰面上臀部被撞 10级昏迷 好转到12
down on the ice after a hip check--GCS 10, improved to a 12.
这一定是犯规了
Must have got his bell rung.
我是他父亲 当时也在场
I'm his father. I was there.
那人没被吹犯规 他没什么事
He didn't get his bell rung. He barely got hit.
布莱特 我是崔医生 听得见吗
Bret, I'm Dr. Choi. Can you hear me?
-你能呼吸吗 -放我下去
- Can you breathe? - Get me off of here!
把他移到病床上 里斯你来数
All right, let's transfer him. Reese, on your count.
好 小心 123
Okay, nice and easy. One, two, three.
给他吸氧 别换插管
Transfer the oxygen, leave him on the cannula,
上监视器
and let's get him up on the monitors.
-是 -检查生命体征状况
- On it. - Check his SAT levels.
两侧瞳孔均有反应
Okay. Pupils equal bilaterally and reactive.
他一直穿着冰鞋
He stayed on his skates the whole time.
布莱特 看我 你哪里疼
Bret, I need you to focus on me-- is there any pain?
就你碰的这里
Ah--there! Right where you're touching.
看你了 里斯
Your show, Reese.
扫描大脑与脊柱
He needs a CT head and spine,
我去给他做胸透
and I would get him a chest X-ray.
-真的吗 -相信我们
- Come on, really? - We got this.
天啊 是脑震荡吗 怎么回事 杰克
Oh, my God-- is it a concussion-- what happened, Jack?
他当时在场边争球 没事的
He was battling for a puck along the boards-- it's nothing.
我们可是在急诊室 杰克
Here we are in the emergency room, Jack.
库伯先生库伯太太 请你们离开抢救室
Mr. and Mrs. Cooper, I'm gonna need you to step outside.
布莱特上个月就严重脑震荡过
Bret had a bad concussion last month.
亲爱的 这不是脑震荡
Honey, it's not a concussion.
医生 波士顿学院还有
Look, Doc, he's got a scholarship
奖学金在等着他 好吗
on the table for Boston College, okay?
再有次脑震荡 他们可能就撤回了
Another concussion, they might rescind the offer.
我的眼睛 一切都好模糊
My eyes-- everything's blurry!
布莱特 别乱动
Bret, you have to stay still.
拜托 别乱动 伙计
Please, Bret, you have to hold still--hold still, buddy.
-爸爸 -儿子 你还好吗
- Dad! - Son, you okay?
爸爸 我看不见了
Dad! Dad, I can't see!
-别动 布莱特 -我看不见了
- Stay still, Bret. - I can't see!
别动 布莱特
Stay still, Bret. Stay still.
醒醒 睡美人
Wake up, Sleeping Beauty.
-这盹该打完了 -是
- The cat nap's over. - Oh, yeah.
他们在来的路上
They're on their way in.
-我睡了多久 -大概20分钟
- How long was I down? - About 20 minutes.
感觉就像20秒
Oh, it felt like 20 seconds.
你知道轮班只能12小时 对吗
You know you're only supposed to work 12-hour shifts, right?
-法律规定的 -我知道
- It's the law. - I know.
但唐尼医生有他的规矩
But Dr. Downey makes his own rules.
-好吧 -我再睡半分钟
- All right-- - Half a minute more.
求你了
Come on.
躺下
Down.
抓紧吧
Ticktock.
你好 医生 他怎么样
Doc, hey. How is he?
-他的眼睛有事吗 -视力无碍
- What happened to his eyesight? - His vision's fine.
是短暂性障碍 可能是因为紧张
It was a transient impairment, probably caused by anxiety.
他的脑袋呢 又是脑震荡吗
What about his head? Is it another concussion?
现在还说不好
Can't say for sure yet.
我们在扫描他的脑部与颈椎
We're doing a CT of his head and cervical spine
确保没有出血
to make sure there's no bleeding.
可能需要手术
That might require surgery.
手术吗 天啊
Surgery? Oh, God.
我不是说就一定要手术
I'm not saying he needs surgery.
只是得排除所有可能
We just need to rule everything out.
别担心 亲爱的
Relax, hon, okay?
结果还没出来 我们先别慌
Let's not get worked up before the tests come back.
这...
It's--it--it's...
就像我...
it's like... it's like I...
就像我说过的 表象比实际严重
It's like I said before. It--it l-looks worse than it is.
医生 我打了18年冰球 也被撞过
Look, Doc, I played 18 seasons. I took a hit or two.
大多数时候 都没什么
99% of the time, it was nothing.
坐旁边歇上一轮 就能再上场
I sat out a shift, got right back in.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I get it.
一拿到检查结果
Listen, as soon as we get the tests back,
我们就会知道下一步该怎么做了
we'll figure out our next step.
好
Okay.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Sure.
失陪
Ma'am.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
-累吗 罗德斯医生 -不 我觉得好极了
- Tired, Dr. Rhodes? - No, I feel great.
肺到位 我们走吧
Sign for the lungs, and let's move.
好吧
All right.
-他等了多久 -半分钟
- How long was he waiting? - Half a minute.
-请注意 -对 和布赫海特医生谈过
- Watch out, please. - Yes. Spoke with Dr. Bucchheit
氟雷他纵 应该有用
about Loratazone-- think it's gonna work out.
格雷格 我回头再打给你
Hey, Greg, let me call you back.
霍斯特德医生 威尔
Dr. Halstead--Will.
佐伊 你好啊 发型换了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表