芝加哥医疗中心
-我帮你吧 -不用 我可以
- Here, let me help you. - No, I got it.
-我来吧 -真的不用 我可以的
- No, I got it. - No, really, I got it.
我来啦
I got it.
你背这包可不搭啊
I'm not sure about that bag on you.
如果我换双鞋呢
Well, perhaps with a different shoe?
也不行
Nah.
-你嫉妒吗 -嫉妒
- You jealous? - Jealous?
嫉妒你背着难看吗 那我可不嫉妒
Of how bad it looks on you? I don't think so.
霍斯特德医生 可能有个心肌梗塞病人
Dr. Halstead, got a possible MI coming in.
早上好啊 麦基
And good morning to you, Maggie.
早上好
Good morning.
曼宁医生 能当你的小厮我感到很荣幸
Dr. Manning, it was a pleasure being your caddy today.
别想要小费
Don't expect a tip.
今晚计划不变吧
Hey, we still on for tonight?
-今晚 -在莫利酒吧咱们几个女的聚会
- Tonight? - Ladies' night at Molly's,
我 你还有艾普尔
Me, you, and April.
艾普尔好久都没人约了
April hasn't had a date in a while.
我们可以帮她一把
She can use some wingwomen.
我有那能力吗
Me, a wing woman?
你荷尔蒙高啊 会引来帅哥的
Your hormones--they will lure the dudes in.
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你走错方向了吧
You're going the wrong way.
证件丢车上了
Left my badge in the car.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
救命 有人吗 救命
Help! Help, anyone!
我需要帮助
I need help here.
我来 我来 我来
I got her, I got her, I got her, I got her.
快 她在流血
Come on! She's bleeding from somewhere.
创伤科2号♥ 你们快过来
Trauma two. Get your asses over here!
她是谁 怎么回事
Who is she? What happened?
我不知道
I don't know. I found her
我在几条街之外发现她倒在人行道上
a couple blocks away collapsed on the sidewalk.
上监护器
Let's get her on the monitors.
艾普尔 你来吗
April, you got this?
行
Got it.
-哪里出血了 -正在找
- Where's she bleeding from? - Working on it.
心率130
HR 130.
血压至少有90 有桡动脉脉搏
BP's at least 90. I've got a radial pulse.
-好 接两根管 -好的
- All right, get two lines. - On it.
接血压分♥析♥仪进行动脉血气分♥析♥送到化验室去
Get an I-STAT ABG and send labs.
进行交叉配型
Make sure we type and cross.
你能听到我说话吗 能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Can you hear me? Can you tell me what happened?
你流了很多血 你中枪了吗
The blood-- did you get shot?
把血衣先脱下来吧
Let's get these wet clothes off her now.
别担心 我们会给你穿病号♥服
Don't worry. We're gonna put you in a gown
检查一下 好吗
and see what's going on, okay?
取血来 O型阴性血 确保血是温的
Get blood, O negative, make sure it's warm.
快速输血 两单位
Put it on level one. Give her two.
撑住
Hey, stay with me.
找到出血点了吗
You find the source?
没有头部 颈部或者躯体创伤
No head, neck, or torso trauma.
胃部鼓胀但是柔软的
Belly distended but soft.
不是肠子
That's not an intestine.
是脐带
It's an umbilical cord.
这女孩刚刚生完小孩
This kid just delivered a baby.
-你说"刚刚"是什么意思 -可能也就五分钟前
- What do you mean "just"? - Maybe five minutes ago.
她还在流血 血管钳
She's still bleeding. Clamp.
你在哪里生下了小孩
Where did you deliver this baby?
你的孩子呢
Hey, what happened to your baby?
先生
Hey, sir?
先生 是你把那个女孩带来的对吧
Sir, you're the one who brought the girl, yeah?
-她没事吧 -她没事
- She gonna be okay? - Yeah, she's fine.
-你在哪里发现她的 -两个街区之外吧
- Where'd you find her? - About two blocks that way.
好 能带我去看看吗
Okay, can you show me?
-可以 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你带上急救包跟着来
Hey, grab an OB kit and follow us.
好
You got it.
她当时就在那里
She was right there.
要找什么
What are we looking for?
塞克斯顿
Sexton!
她就这样丢了吗
Did she just abandon the thing?
艾普尔
April!
球形注射器
Bulb syringe.
撑住
Come on.
撑住啊...
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
活过来
Come on--
好了 把毯子给我
Oh, okay. Blanket, blanket.
氧气
Oxygen.
好了 好了
Okay...okay.
好了
There you go. All right.
-我带他去新生儿重症监护室 -我来
- I'll take him to the NICU. - I'll take him.
她的胎盘还没拿出来
She hasn't delivered the placenta yet.
必须要拿出来 产科医生呢
It has to come out. Where the hell is OB?
在忙着照顾分娩患者 我来吧
Stuck in a delivery. I can do it.
我以前做过
I've done it before.
我去照顾孩子 你行吗
I'm on the baby. You sure?
行的
Yes.
艾普尔 在哪里发现的孩子
April, where'd you find the baby?
在休伦街那栋楼后面的一个背包里
In a backpack behind that building on Huron.
差一点就来不及了
We got there just in time.
美女 没错 是你
Hey, hotshot. Yeah, you.
一个老妇人摔倒了 扭伤了手腕
An old lady had a fall, sprained her wrists.
姓弗兰西斯
Last name Francis.
弗兰西斯夫人 康妮·弗兰西斯夫人
Miss Francis? Ms. Connie Francis?
是我
That's me.
你这么年轻就当医生啦
You look awfully young to be a doctor.
我还是医学生 我叫萨拉·里斯
Oh, I'm a medical student. Sarah Reese.
你和我们一起去吧
Why don't you come with us?
和你们一起去
Come with you?
去海滩
To the beach.
你带了水宝宝[防晒霜]吗
Hey, did you bring the Coppertone?
水...
The...
他说他心脏病发
He says he's having a heart attack.
他老是心脏病发
He's always having a heart attack.
我没有老是心脏病发
I'm not always having a heart attack.
是啊 只有在要割草的时候
Nope, just when the lawn needs mowing
或者需要清理排水沟
or the gutters need clearing
或者需要倒垃圾的时候病发
or the garbage needs taking out.
你能形容一下你所感受到的痛苦吗
Can you describe the pain you're feeling?
感觉就像有人坐在我的胸口
It feels like someone sitting on my chest,
慢慢抽走我的生命
slowly squeezing the life out of me.
我们来检查一下吧
How about we take a look?
不要碰我
Keep your hands off of me.
我想去沙滩
I want to go to the beach.
我想去沙滩
I want to go to the beach.
查尔斯医生 太好了 能帮我一下吗
Oh, Dr. Charles, good. Could I get a consult?
我得帮她装上夹板 但她动个不停
I need to get this splint on her, but she won't sit still.
我迟到了 我们距离劳德代尔堡
I'm late, and we're still 30 minutes away
还有三十分钟的路程
from Fort Lauderdale.
弗兰西斯女士 很抱歉拖住了您
Ms. Francis, I am so sorry to hold you up,
但我能问您几个问题吗
but do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?
我是查尔斯医生
I'm Dr. Charles.
我希望你不是那种
Well, I hope you're not one of those
自大的普林斯顿小子
stuck-up Princeton boys.
感谢上帝
Oh, heaven forbid.
我是宾夕法尼亚大学的 谢谢您
University of Pennsylvania, thank you very much.
请原谅里斯小姐
Please forgive Ms. Reese.
虽然她很聪慧体贴 但她还有很多要学
Smart and caring as she is, she's still learning.
能否麻烦您把这个借给我们
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表