我有无限的知识要教给你
in a diminishing amount of time.
你不用向我展示自己有多聪明
You don't have to show me how smart you are,
也不用取悦我
and you don't have to please me.
学习就行了
Just learn.
他在自主呼吸了
He's breathing on his own.
确实是
Indeed he is.
晚餐的事抱歉
Sorry about dinner.
我都不确定你会不会来
Wasn't sure you were gonna show.
-我... -怎么了
- I... - What is it?
我一直跟我们医院的精神科医生
I've been talking to Dr. Charles,
查尔斯医生在交流
the hospital psychiatrist.
告诉他一些我服役期间的事 尤其是难事
Shared some things about my service--tough things.
你不用跟我解释 我知道
You don't have to explain. I know.
我以为如果我不去想或者不去说...
I thought if I didn't think about it or talk about it...
有我在
I'm here.
我爸爸曾是海军
My dad was Navy.
所以你才服役吗
That why you enlisted?
我一直感觉那是自己想做的事
It just always seemed like that was what I was gonna do.
那里满屋的孩子
There's a room full of kids in there
都会问你服役的事
who are gonna ask you about your service.
你要告诉他们什么
What are you gonna tell 'em?
我一点都不后悔
That I'd do it again.
威士忌加冰 谢谢
Scotch--rocks. Thanks.
谁赢了
Who's winning?
黑鹰队赢了一分
The Blackhawks by one.
不错
Nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
自从我开始跟唐尼学习 我们的步伐就不怎么一致
We haven't exactly been the same since I started with Downey.
是的 确实不一致
No, we haven't.
萨姆 我知道这对你来说也不容易
Sam, I know this can't be easy for you...
但如果你要我在你和唐尼之间选择
But if you're gonna make me choose between you and Downey...
你会选唐尼
It's gonna be Downey.
是的
Yeah.
我不会让你选择的
I'm not gonna make you choose.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表