Oh, one last thing-- a little advice.
最后再给你一条小建议
With a guy like Pelant, nothing is the way it seems.
对付普朗特 事情绝不能只看表面
Great. I'll remember that.
好的 我会记得你的忠告
So this is the last thing that Brennan looked at
这就是布纳恩被调离之前
before she was removed from the case.
最后在看的资料
All the victim's wounds?
被害人的所有伤口
Yes.
是的
Can you remove the damage done by the wolves?
你能除去所有由狼造成的伤口吗
Sure.
可以
That's weird.
很奇怪
There's a pattern.
这里似乎有一种模式
Does it mean anything?
这有什么意义吗
Well, if Pelant did this,
如果是普朗特做的
then it could be one of his weird codes.
那有可能是他的某种诡异编码
Like, introducing a virus into the program?
比如 向电脑中植入病毒吗
You think so?
你这么认为吗
It's what he does-- turn it off.
如果真是那样 赶紧关掉
No, wait, no, I know this pattern.
不 等等 我认出这种模式了
This has nothing to do with computer viruses.
这跟电脑病毒没有关系
Superimpose the arterial system.
着重显示心血管系统
Remove the veins.
去掉静脉
Can you enlarge the areas where the nicks were found?
能放大这几处伤痕的区域吗
All those marks cross minor arteries.
这几处伤口都割在微动脉血管上
Pelant cut them.
普朗特先割伤了他
The wolves were drawn by the scent of blood.
狼是被血腥味吸引过来的
This proves murder, right?
证明这确实是谋杀 是吗
I mean this guy just didn't wander into the woods
不是因为被害人自己晃荡到树林里
and drink some poison and wait to be eaten by wolves.
喝下某种毒药 然后等着被狼咬死
They certainly weren't self-inflicted.
这些伤口确实不可能是他自己造成的
Dr. Saroyan!
瑟罗博士
What are you going to do?
你会怎么做
I am going to report this to Special Agent Flynn.
我会把这个结果如实向弗林探员汇报
Cam, they're gonna think that Brennan did this.
凯 他们会认为是布纳恩做的
Because Pelant has no background or training
因为普朗特没有任何解剖或血液循环的
in anatomy or the circulatory system. I know.
知识背景或相关训练 我知道
Do you have to?
必须要这么做吗
Yes, it is my job.
职责所在
So, what? So Pelant wins.
是怎样 就让普朗特赢了吗
Yes.
是的
Today, Pelant wins.
时至此时 普朗特赢了
I thought Cam told you not to contact me.
我以为凯告诉过你不要与我交流
I don't care much about what Cam says these days, okay?
这个时候我才不管凯说什么
Listen, I'm looking into the e-mail exchange
我正在查看你和伊森之间的邮件
between you and Ethan to see how Pelant accessed them.
想找出普朗特是如何接触到它们的
How? You said they were all encrypted.
怎么做到的 你说它们都被加密了
Yeah, I don't know.
我也不知道
That's why I'm looking into every computer trail
因此我正在追查所有可以
that leads back to Pelant.
追溯到普朗特的电脑数据
Thanks, Angela.
谢谢你 安琪拉
Yeah. I'm just being selfish.
不用 我这么做只是因为私心
If you go to jail, I don't have anybody to go to baby group with.
如果你入狱了 就没人陪我去上育婴课了
Now, I need all the passwords
现在 给我最近几年内
that you've used within the past year.
你用过的所有密♥码♥
Your profile says the killer is hyper-rational,
你的侧写说凶手是一个高度理性
deliberate and exacting.
思虑周全 要求极严的人
That's correct. When I read Pelant's transcript...
没错 当我阅读普朗特的案卷时
Would you describe Dr. Brennan as hyper-rational,
你是否认同布纳恩博士正是一位高度理性
deliberate and exacting?
思虑周全 要求极严的人
My profile fits Pelant.
普朗特非常符合我的侧写
Yeah, I understand that's what you'd like,
我理解这是你希望得出的结论
but please answer the question.
但是请回答我的问题
You have to answer, cher.
你必须回答 亲爱的
That description could be applied to Dr. Brennan.
以上描述可以适用于布纳恩博士
Thank you. in certain situations.
感谢你的配合 仅在特定场合下
You also posit that the killer had
你还推测凶手可能因为遭遇遗弃
a compromised childhood because of abandonment.
而有着比较复杂的童年经历
Yes. Pelant's parents divorced when he was young.
是的 普朗特的父母在他幼年时离异
He was close with his father, which he rarely saw after--
他曾经跟父亲很亲密 但之后难再见面
Wasn't Dr. Brennan actually abandoned by her father?
难道布纳恩不也是被父亲遗弃了吗
It's not that simple.
没有那么简单的
He returned... 18 years later.
他回来了 在18年之后
The other psychologist who reviewed your report said
另一名阅读过你报告的心理学家认为
that would actually be worse.
她的情况才更严重的
Look... I know Dr. Brennan.
我了解布纳恩博士
She's a good person.
她是一个善良的人
She's compassionate and empathetic,
她富有同情心 感染力
and a wonderful mother.
她是一个极好的母亲
And how far would that wonderful,
这样一个极好而高度理性的母亲
hyper-rational mother go to protect her child, Dr. Sweets?
为保护自己的孩子会做出什么呢 斯维斯医生
No, I know her. She didn't kill him.
不 我了解她 人不是她杀的
The Bureau will be using an outside consultant
我们会把这个案子后续的侧写工作
for all future profiling on this case.
交给外部的心理咨♥询♥师
I'm sure you understand.
我相信你可以理解
So I'm off the case.
就是说我也出局了
Come on, you gotta be kidding me.
拜托 开什么玩笑
Can't Caroline appeal this?
难道卡罗琳不能上诉什么的吗
I mean, come on... Sweets, you of all people,
怎么可能 小甜甜 你是所有人里面
know more about this case than anyone.
最了解这个案子的
Okay, great.
好吧 这下好了
So Sweets just got kicked off the case.
小甜甜刚也被踢出了这个案子
Agent Flynn accused him of being too close to you.
弗林探员指责他与你过于亲密
That seems like a reasonable decision from that perspective.
从他的角度看这是一个完全合理的决定
Can we stop being so reasonable, please?
我们现在能不要这么讲究合理吗
I think I got something here.
我觉得我发现什么了
Look at this.
看这个
What is it?
这是什么
I hacked into his credit card bill,
我黑了他的信♥用♥卡♥账单
his phone bill and his library card.
电♥话♥账单及图书馆的借书卡
Okay, you're hacking the hacker?
你是在黑黑客的帐户吗
Yeah... there's something kind of poetic about it, right?
是啊 听起来还很有韵律 是吗
So, according to his library records,
根据他的借书♥记♥录
Pelant reads a lot.
普朗特读了很多书
That makes sense.
这说得通
He was confined, and the library delivers to shut-ins.
他活动受限了 图书馆会给送书上门
No, I mean he reads a lot a lot.
我是说他真的读好多书
They delivered and picked up over 80 books
过去三个月内 他们递送又收回了
within the past three months.
超过80本书
Wow! No one reads that much.
没有人能读那么多书
I do.
我可以
Well, no one is you, Bones.
骨头 没人比得上你
Okay, do me a favor. Pull up his cable bill.
帮我一个忙 查一下他的有线电视账单
I want to see how many pay-per-view movies he's ordered.
我想知道他订了多少付费电影
Wow. A lot.
也很多
Even you couldn't watch all these movies,
即使是你也不可能看那么多电影
and read all those books, sweetie.
读那么多书 亲爱的
We have to get the books that were delivered.
我们必须去看那些他看过的书
Pack that up.
把那些收起来
Just get over there.
你们都躲起来
Sorry for the interruption.
对不起打扰了
I have a warrant to search Dr. Brennan's home and vehicle.
我有搜查令要搜查布纳恩博士的房♥和车
Hah! Course you do.
你当然有
Right. Oh! Uh, not so fast.
对 别太快
This is "914." We're 941.
那是914号♥ 我们是941号♥
This warrant's not for us.
这张搜查令无效
It's a technicality.
不过是笔误
Well, courts, they operate on technicalities.
法律不就是玩文字吗
Come on, Flynn.
弗林 好了
You know that. I mean...
你知道的
You find something, which you won't,
即便你如果找到什么证据
it won't be admissible.
也是不能被采纳
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表