I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰您
I just... I forgot some stuff up here
我只是 我落了些东西在这
and they said I could get it if security escorted me.
他们说 有保安陪同就能拿东西
If you don't touch the remains or the surrounding surfaces.
只要你不碰这具遗骸及其周围的东西
Seems that the compound fracture
看起来死者
to the victim's left seventh rib
左边第七肋的有创骨折
could be what punctured his aorta.
刺穿了其主动脉
I'm seeing bits of foliage on the victim's shoes.
我看到死者的鞋上有树叶碎片
That's from a lauraceae family,
这种叶子是樟科的
probably laurus nobilis,
也许是月桂
if I had to... guess.
如果要我说的话
I can't believe that this is a real dead body.
难以相信这是一具真的死尸
I can't believe you identified the foliage.
我难以相信你认出了那种树叶
Oh, I have a doctorate in botany,
我有植物学
and one in microbiology,
和微生物学博士学位
and I dabbled a bit in entomology as an undergrad.
我大学还涉猎过昆虫学
That's how I got this part.
因此我才得到了这个角色
I wasn't intimidated by all the lab speak.
我不怕那些实验室术语
I don't understand.
我不明白
If you have a useful talent,
如果你有真材实料
why are you an actor?
为什么还做演员呢
Well, acting's always been my first love,
表演一直是我的最爱
and love always wins out in the end, right?
找份自己热爱的事业才是王道 不是吗
Kind of like a methicillin-resistant staph infection.
有点像耐甲氧西林葡萄球菌感染
Oh, got to admit, I do miss the science sometimes.
我必须承认 有时我确实很想念科学
Anyway, uh, good luck with your investigation.
总之 希望你们查案顺利
Dr. Summers,
萨莫斯博士
where did you do your graduate work?
你在哪儿念的学位
UC Berkeley.
加州大学伯克利分校
My advisor was Dr. Lily Jacobson.
我的导师是莉莉·雅各布森博士
I know Dr. Jacobson.
我认识雅各布森博士
Have you ever used a GC mass spectrometer?
你有没有用过气象色谱质谱仪
All your actors have criminal records here.
你们这儿所有的演员都有犯罪记录
Mostly drugs, drunk driving, domestic disturbances.
大多数是嗑药 酒驾 家暴
They say it's part of their process.
他们说这是人生的一部分
Oh, right, and you say your security's tight here?
你还说你们这儿的保安工作很难开展
Well, it's tough to get on the lot,
进片场很难
but once you're here, you can pretty much go anywhere.
但是一旦进来了 差不多就是哪都能去
What about leaving, huh? You check the vehicles?
那离开片场呢 你们检查车辆吗
Uh, random searches, yeah.
有随机检查
Well, so the killer probably hid the body here
凶手将尸体藏匿于此
because it was too risky to move it.
可能是因为要运走风险太大了
Whoa! Look at that, huh?
快看啊
Hey-hey, Ox-Bow.
《龙城风云》
I love that movie.
我超爱这部电影
Marilyn.
玛丽莲·梦露
I know. It's a nice change of pace from the Bureau.
辞掉局里工作来这里换换口味挺不错
"Bureau"? You were in the Bureau?
"局里" 你曾在局里工作
Yeah, five years as a special agent in Chicago.
是的 五年前在芝加哥做特别探员
Then I had my daughter, and she's three now.
然后有了女儿 她现在三岁了
I make twice as much here,
我在这儿赚的是原来的两倍
the sun is always shining,
天气总是阳光明媚
and we got a spot opening up if you're interested.
如果你感兴趣 我们有个职位还在招工
Me? Yeah.
我 是啊
Nah, I don't really think I'm cut out for this place.
不了 我不适合这个地方
That's how I used to feel,
我以前也这么觉得
but you've got kids too.
可你也有孩子了
You should think about it.
应该好好考虑一下
And you can surf before work. I do every day.
还能在上班前冲个浪 我每天如此
All right, before I call the movers,
好吧 给搬家公♥司♥打电♥话♥之前
I'd like to check out the alibis
我要核对那些有案底的人
of all the people who had records.
他们的不在场证明
Okay, this way. All right.
好的 这边 好
I can't believe I'm actually working with The Jeffersonian.
真不敢相信我真的在和杰斐逊实验室成员共事
Neither can I. This is not fair.
我也不信 这不公平
His ookey room is ookier than mine.
他的工作室比我的还要牛逼
Hodgins.
哈金斯
Do you even have any idea
你到底知不知道
what the first species are to invade a decomposing body?
最先侵入腐尸的是什么物种
Um, calliphoridae and sarcophagidae, right?
丽蝇科和麻蝇科 对吧
You pick that up from the movie dialogue?
你从电影对白里学的吗
No.
不是啊
All right, I've been using
好了 我在用
a dichotomous key here to identify the samples.
二叉式检索表来鉴别样本
I'm gonna send that to you, see what you think.
我传给你 看看你怎么想
Has Agent Booth run a background check on you yet?
布斯探员调查过你的背景了吗
Honey, Brennan and Cam spoke with his graduate advisor,
亲爱的 布纳恩和凯和他的研究生导师谈过
so play nice.
所以对他友善点
He's touching evidence.
他在碰那些证据
How do we know he's not the killer?
我们怎么知道他不是凶手
Cam, is that Dr. Saroyan's first name?
凯 是瑟罗博士的名吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
She looks so familiar to me.
她看起来很眼熟
Did she ever live in New York?
她在纽约生活过吗
Yeah, for over ten years.
待了十多年呢
Maybe we crossed paths there.
或许我们以前偶遇过
Okay, you were right.
好吧 你是对的
The foliage on the victim was laurus nobilis.
死者身上的叶子是月桂
Fine. One correct answer does not a scientist make.
说对了这一点也不代表你就是科学家了
Yeah, no, no, of course not.
没错 当然说明不了什么
It was probably a lucky guess.
可能是我凑巧猜对而已
Okay, the facial reconstruction is done.
好了 面容重建完成
Here is our victim.
这就是死者的容貌
I'll tell Brennan to run this through missing persons.
我会让布纳恩在失踪人口中比对
You don't have to do that.
不必了
I know who that is.
我知道他是谁
That's Hanson Stevens.
他叫汉森·史蒂文斯.
He's the head of the studio.
他是制片厂的负责人
How could someone as important as a studio president
像制片厂总裁这样重要的人
not be reported missing?
失踪了却没人报案
Oh, maybe Angela made a mistake.
或许安琪拉弄错了
It's unlikely with such a pristine skull.
给这样未受损的头骨重建容貌不太可能会出错
That topiary is remarkable!
那个灌木修剪得太棒了
It looks just like a cello.
真像一把大提琴
This place is like a park, don't you think?
这里就像个公园 你不觉得吗
I mean, it's so beautiful out here.
这里太美了
Now, Christine, she loves the beach.
克里斯汀 她喜欢海滩
If we lived out here,
如果我们住在这儿
we could probably go to Disney Land almost every day.
也许可以每天都泡在迪斯尼乐园
But we don't live here.
可惜我们不住这儿
Excuse me, I need to find out
打扰了 我想了解一下
whether a certain type of foliage can be found on the lot.
在片场有没有某一种树叶
Is that something you can help me with?
你能帮帮我吗
Oh, uh, I just do what she tells me.
我做的事都是她吩咐的
We've got a species map in the office.
办公室里有一份植物分布图
Just call my extension,
打到我分机
Valerie Rogers, head groundskeeper.
我是瓦莱丽·罗杰斯 园丁负责人
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you do all these, uh..?
这些都是你做的吗
Yes.
是的
She is Picasso.
她就是毕加索
Fernando, when you finish those,
费尔南多 做完那些之后
you can mow the west lawn, okay, please?
请你去西边草坪割草 好吗
I just did it yesterday.
我昨天才刚割过
Well, not that well.
不够好
I'll get that map out for you. Have a good day.
我帮你们去拿地图 日安
I'm sorry, Mr. Stevens is busy.
抱歉 史蒂文斯先生在忙
Really? I want to go in that office.
是吗 我要进那间办公室
I'm FBI. You see, this is a real FBI badge.
我是联邦调查局的 看到没 这是真警徽
And Mr. Stevens loves the FBI.
史蒂文斯先生最喜欢联邦调查局了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表