So the misreading of the evidence is yours.
所以对证据判断失误的人是你
He's 40. He's 80.
他四十岁 他八十岁
I hate it when Mom and Mom fight.
我最讨厌妈妈跟妈妈吵架了
I'm sure once you settle your babysitting issues,
我相信你一旦把保姆的事情解决了以后
you'll be a lot less cranky.
就不会这么举止怪异了
Why are the decedent's shoes still on?
死者为什么还穿着鞋
I'm gonna test the striated muscles to show
我要检测横纹肌来展现
the elasticity of the myosin myofibrils.
肌球蛋白肌原纤维的弹性
That should give us a definitive age.
这样一来就能确定准确的年龄了
And I will carbon-date the bones,
而我将用放射性碳素测定骨头的年龄
which will be even more accurate.
这个结果更加准确
He's a polydactyl.
他是个多趾人
Will that tell us how old he is?
这个能判断出年龄吗
Just means that he has six toes.
只能说明他有六个脚趾
It's a congenital anomaly common in Egyptian nobles
这是埃及贵族和遗产鸡中
and heritage chickens.
普遍存在的先天性异常
Well, since he's neither royalty nor chicken,
既然我们的死者既不是贵族也不是鸡
getting an I.D.
那么查明他的身份
and a correct age should be a piece of cake.
那么正确的年龄应该就是小菜一碟了
She is adorable.
她好可爱
I have missed this so much.
我真怀念抱着婴儿的感觉
She likes you.
她喜欢你
What's not to like?
我有哪点不招人喜欢呀
She doesn't know I have a record.
再说她又不知道我有犯罪记录
You think Tempe's gonna be okay with this?
你觉得坦普瑞不会反对吗
She'll be fine with it; you're the grandfather, right?
她不会反对的 你是她外公 对吧
Yeah. Family, Max.
没错 你们是一家人啊 马克斯
Okay, I got the diapers, the wipes, and, um,
我买♥♥了尿片 湿纸巾 还有
the batteries for the moni...
婴儿监控器的电池
Dad! Hey, baby.
爸 宝贝儿
Uh, boy, she's getting big.
天啊 她长得真快呀
Max here is gonna help out with Christine
马克斯是来帮我们照顾克里斯汀的
till, you know, we can find someone
直到咱们可以雇到人
or she's allowed back into day care.
或是日托所取消了对她的停学处理
You should have told me, Booth.
你该告诉我一声的 布斯
Well, I'm telling you now, right?
我现在不就告诉你了吗
We don't have anyone -- and look at that.
咱们现在找不到人帮忙 再说你看看
She loves him.
女儿很爱他呢
I think that we have just made a deposit here
我猜我们这位小宝贝儿
in the diaper bank.
刚刚放了个炸♥弹♥呢
Oh, I can change her.
我可以帮她换尿布
No, allow me, please.
不 让我来吧
Sure. Be back in a jiffy.
好的 我们去去就回
I got it.
交给我吧
What, you said you trusted me.
怎么了 你说过你信任我的
That's the man who abandoned me as a child, Booth.
可这个男人在我小时候遗弃过我 布斯
You know, he risked his life, you know, to come back into yours.
可他也曾为了回到你的生活中来连命也不顾
Look, he loves her.
他爱克里斯汀
You can't get that, no matter how much you pay, Bones.
不管你花多少钱 也换不来这种爱 骨头
Right?
对吧
Booth.
布斯
Hold on, hold on. Great.
等下 等下 好了
Okay, just text me the rest of the information.
好的 把剩下的信息发给我
What was that?
怎么了
Got the I.D. from one of the local hospitals.
从当地的医院查到死者身份了
The sixth toe was a giveaway.
六趾太好找了
Tug Babcock, 65.
泰格·巴布科克 六十五岁
No, that's not possible.
不 不可能
The bones indicated that he was at least 80.
骨头显示他至少八十岁了
Okay, well, but you were 15 years off,
你猜差了十五年
and Cam was 25 years off, right? If I were you,
凯可猜差了二十五年呢 对吧 如果我是你
I would just hang my hat on "Margin of error."
我就会给它扣上"误差范围"的大帽子
There she is. There she is.
她在这儿呢 在这儿呢
She's just like you-- you were exactly like this.
她跟你小时候一样 你也是这样的
Happy all the time.
总是高高兴兴的
It's perfect.
很完美
Oh, man.
哦 天哪
It appears the victim was shot on the left side.
死者是左侧中枪
At a range of less than 15 feet,
根据死者衣物上的火♥药♥灼烧
based on the powder burns on his clothes.
应该是在十五英尺内开的枪
The bullet traversed through the body, from left to right,
子弹贯穿身体 从左至右
nicking the L4 before hitting the pelvis.
在击碎骨盆前擦过L4
So you're saying
你是说
that because he was shot at such close range,
因为射击距离过近
it shattered the right half of the pelvis?
击碎了他右半部分骨盆
Yes. I did a great job, didn't I?
是的 我♥干♥得很不错 是吧
And by the way,
顺便说一下
I'm so sorry both you and Dr. Brennan
我很抱歉 你和布纳恩博士
were wrong about the victim's age.
都猜错了死者的年龄
I know that caused a lot of tension.
我知道这引起了很多紧张情绪
But you chose to bring it up, anyway.
不管怎么样 你还提出来了
When will you have the rest of the pelvis reconstructed, Ms. Wick?
你什么时候才能做好余下的骨盆重建 维克女士
It's in a million pieces.
都碎成渣了
And we already know that he was shot.
而且我已经知道他是怎么中枪的了
You wouldn't want to miss anything, would you,
你不想错过什么的 是不是
and wind up like me?
像我一样
Oh. No. I mean...
不 我是说
you're wonderful, brilliant...
你很了不起 才智过人
Did you find the bullet? No, ma'am.
找到子弹了吗 没呢 女士
It's probably still at the crime scene
估计还在现场呢
we're gonna need it if we're gonna find that weapon.
如果要找凶器的话 我们需要它
I'll send some techs out.
我会多派些技术员去的
I'm available.
我有空啊
So is Angela.
安琪拉也有空
We'll go. It's no problem.
我们俩去 没问题的
Let me know when you finish that reconstruction, Ms. Wick.
等你完成骨盆重建就告诉我 维克女士
We found him in the woods off rural route 6.
我们在六号♥路旁的树林里发现了他
We just thought Daddy was out camping.
我们只是以为爸爸去露营了
Sometimes he'd be gone for days and...
他有时候会出去几天 然后...
then come back... with a bunch of dead things.
回来... 带着一些死人的东西
Mama's a supermarket girl.
妈妈喜欢逛超♥市♥
Daddy used to love teasing Claire.
爸爸经常逗克莱尔
Said ever since she come back here after law school,
说她从法学院毕业之后
she lost her appreciation for fresh-kill meat.
就丧失了对新鲜肉类的兴趣
It's not the meat.
不关肉的事情
It's the shooting.
是打猎
I didn't miss that when I was in the city.
我在城市里的时候完全不想念这个
But I sure will miss Tug now that he's gone.
但我很想念泰格 现在他不在了
Well, I am, uh...
那个 我...
very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Can you think of anyone who'd want to kill your father?
你们想想看谁会杀死你们的爸爸
The Mobleys.
莫布利一家人
The Mobleys?
莫布利一家人吗
The family lives across the valley.
一家人住在山谷那边
Tug recently won a property lawsuit against the Mobleys.
泰格最近刚赢莫布利家的财产诉讼
I represented him.
我是他的代理律师
The Mobleys hate us Babcocks.
莫布利家族和我们巴布科克家族有旧怨
Been making our lives miserable for over a hundred years.
几百年来一直置我们于水深火热之中
Just like the Hatfields and the McCoys?
就像哈特菲尔德家族和麦考伊家族一样
That was a story.
那只是个故事
There's nothing made up about the Mobleys and Babcocks.
莫布利家和巴布科克家的事儿可都不是编的
Right.
好吧
Those hillbillies have been go and had a tooth and nail.
那些乡下人蠢得一直斗来斗去
I got it.
我来捡
Since the 1800s.
从十九世纪开始
That's all the Mobleys and the Babcocks?
这都是莫布利家和巴布科克家的
You know it, cherie!
你懂的 甜心儿
They used to just kill each other and call it a day.
他们原本是相互杀来杀去 然后停下来
Then they moved on to mule theft,
后来就变成了偷个骡子
blown-up stills, aggravated assaults,
扔个锅 斗个殴
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表