Oh, Arastoo.
阿♥拉♥斯图
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You weren't supposed to tell anyone.
你不该告诉其他人的
I didn't.
我没啊
Well, she's my wife, so... that doesn't count.
她是我老婆 所以...那不算
Wh-where is that written?
哪有这样的说法
It's common knowledge.
这是常识
Oh, okay then.
那好吧
Thank you, but don't tell anyone else.
谢谢你 但是别告诉其他人了
I might have an idea for my next paper.
我或许想到下一篇论文写什么了
New insights into Forensic Odontology.
法鉴齿学新观
Pretty exciting, huh?
很让人兴奋吧
Yeah, yeah, let me catch my breath.
是啊 让我激动得没法呼吸了
I'm taking microsil molds of the scavengers' teeth.
我获取了食腐动物牙齿的微模型
I theorize that if can scan the bones,
我推理如果能扫描这些骨头
then input the exact dentition of each scavenger,
然后将每只食腐动物的精确齿系输入进去
we should be able to use the Angelatron
我们应该就能用安琪拉系统
to strip away their teeth marks,
移除它们的齿印
leaving only those injuries that might point to an assault.
只留下可能是袭击导致的伤口
That's interesting.
很有意思
It's a little crazy, but... it's interesting.
有点疯狂 但是很有意思
So you'll help?
那你会帮我吗
Yeah, as long as I don't have to
行 只要我不用
touch those things.
摸那些东西
Thanks, Cam.
谢了 凯
So Cam's tox screen confirms that Santiago had drugs in his system.
凯的毒检证实了桑迪亚哥体内有毒品
All right, so Saturday at 6:00 was telling the truth.
好吧 所以"周六六点"说的是实话
Looks like it.
看起来是
So, why are we heading to, uh, Little India?
那我们为什么要去...小印度呢
Santiago's last credit card charge
桑迪亚哥最后一笔信♥用♥卡♥付费
was for a parking meter there,
是支付那边的停车计时器
in front of an import store
就在一家进口商店前
that was busted for drugs last year.
那家店去年因为毒品问题被搜查了
Okay, hold on. Shouldn't you have just taken a right?
等下 你不是应该右拐吗
Oh, no, my car's got the Entune system.
不用 我的车有英图车载系统
Finds the best route, least traffic.
自动寻找最佳路线避免堵车
So we're driving in a robot?
所以我们开的是机器人吗
Yes, my robot friend Camry.
对 我的机器人朋友叫凯美瑞
He calls me Dave.
他叫我戴夫
That is incredibly geeky of you.
你可真是极客一个
Hey, you got the reference, so what does that mean?
你知道我在说什么 那说明你也是极客
Whoa, look at that!
哇 看啊
You get sports scores on this thing too?
这上面还有比赛比分吗
I slept in here one night after Daisy and I had a fight
有天晚上黛西和我吵架之后我就睡在这
and hated to leave when we made up.
即使和好了 我都不想离开这里
How are things with you and Dr. Brennan?
你和布纳恩博士怎么样了
Fine. Yeah?
很好 是吗
Absolutely fine. Not sleeping in my car,
确实很好 我没睡在车里
if that's what you're trying to get at.
如果你想问的是这个的话
Well, you know, it's quite common to experience
有宝宝以后性生活的
a lull in sexual activity after a baby.
间歇期是很正常的
Stop.
打住
Okay. Stop. Okay?
好吧 打住 行吗
We are fine. Everything is great.
我们很好 一切都好极了
We're better than fine.
比很好还好
I just want you to know that
我只是想让你知道
I'm here if you need me for anything.
如果你需要我做任何事 我就在这里
Not... Okay,
不是 好吧
not anything,
不是任何事
I wasn't referring to... my last statement,
我不是说... 我最后那句话
wasn't tied to my...
不是和我...
You know what, you're just going to let me keep going, aren't you?
你就这样让我一直尴尬地说下去 是吗
Absolutely. Hopefully, you're little robot car here
是的 希望你的小机器人车
will be able to bail you out.
能帮你解围
No, it doesn't do that.
不行 它做不到
This was Mr. Vaziri's idea?
这是瓦齐里先生的主意吗
Yeah, this is a digital scan of Santiago's skeleton.
对 这是桑迪亚哥骨架的数字扫描
And the smaller windows show dentition from the scavengers
小窗里是阿♥拉♥斯图收集的食腐动物的
that Arastoo gathered.
齿系
So, this allows you to remove all the post-mordem trauma.
这就能让你移除所有的死后创伤
Ingenious.
非常有才
If it works.
如果能行的话
How did you feel after you had Michael?
生完迈克尔你是什么感觉
I'm guessing you don't mean
我猜你说的不是
the joy and happiness and overwhelming love.
愉悦 快乐和无限的爱意
No, that part, I like very much.
不是 那些 我非常喜欢
Your old clothes don't fit, right?
你以前的衣服不合身了 对吗
Oh, God. I can't get comfortable in anything.
天啊 我穿什么都不舒服
Booth doesn't understand.
布斯不理解
He tries. But...
他试着理解了 但是
Men cannot understand.
男人无法理解的
It scares them when we talk about clothing.
我们一谈到衣服他们就吓呆
You should buy yourself some new clothes
你应该给自己买♥♥些新衣服
and-and-and give your a spa day.
休息一天去水疗馆
I'm too busy; we don't even have cause of death yet.
我太忙了 到现在我们还没找到死因呢
Wait a minute--
等一下
you just grew a human.
你刚刚生完孩子
Someone should be throwing you a parade.
应该有人给你办游♥行♥才对
Getting some new clothes and a facial,
买♥♥新衣服 做个脸部保养
I mean, that sounds like the least you deserve.
总要犒劳一下自己嘛
How's it going?
怎么样了
Congratulations, Mr. Vaziri.
恭喜你 瓦齐里先生
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You weren't suppose to know.
你不该知道的
Why would you keep this from me?
你为什么要把这个瞒着我呢
Oh, this. I thought you meant my article
这个啊 我以为你说的是我发表在
in the Journal of Forensic Anthropology.
《法医人类学》上的文章呢
No one is suppose to know about that.
那不能让任何人知道
Then why did you just tell me?
那你为什么告诉我
Right.
对哦
So, you like what I did here?
那么你喜欢我做的这个吗
I was thinking it could be another paper.
我觉得这可以写成另一篇文章
Yeah, it's actually working out better than I thought.
事实上 这比我预想的要顺利
Here, look at these marks.
看这些痕迹
These weren't made by animals.
这些不是动物所为
Can you enhance them?
你能放大吗
Oh, this is awesome.
这真是无敌了
No, it is merely helpful.
不是 只是有点帮助
Do not discount what you can learn
不要轻视你能从触摸和
from touch, and careful observation.
仔细观察中所能学到的
So, this is cause of death?
这就是死因吗
No, these marks aren't deep enough, or close enough
不是 这些痕迹不够深 间隔也太远
to any of the arteries that could be severed.
触及不到任何可能被割开的动脉
Perhaps not,
也许不是
but the linear cut marks on the side of the cranium
但是头盖骨侧边的线形切痕痕迹
tell us a lot, don't they Mr. Vaziri?
能说明很多 对吗 瓦齐里先生
They do?
有吗
Yes.
是的
There are micro-incisions here and here.
这里和这里有极小的切口
That's why the victims hair was missing.
这就解释了死者的头发为什么不见了
He was scalped.
他被剥去了头皮
Like I said, Sweets, the owner was
小甜甜 就像我说的 去年店主
arrested for selling drugs last year, okay?
因贩卖♥♥毒品而被抓 明白吗
So Santiago could have been killed in a drug deal gone bad.
所以桑迪亚哥可能是因为毒品交易失败而被杀
I've never heard of a drug dealer scalping anyone, huh?
我还从没听说毒品贩子剥了谁的头皮呢
A ritualistic killing doesn't seem so odd now, does it?
现在仪式杀戮的说法不古怪了吧
Hey, what's going down, good people?
有事吗 好心人
Right, Poorab-a...
对 普拉巴...
Uh, Sangani.
桑贾尼
Sangani. Yeah.
桑贾尼 对
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表