Well, at least we're getting somewhere.
至少有个大致的方向了
Would the lady care for some tendon?
女士 想不想来点筋腱
Why, thank you, sir. My favorite cut.
好呀 谢谢你 先生 正对我口味
Run your headlamp over the table again.
再用你头上的灯照一下桌子
He has a lens implant.
他的眼睛植入了人工晶状体
Okay...
好的
And it has a serial number.
上面还有序列号♥呢
We can ID our victim.
我们可以查出死者的身份了
Nice, Dr. Brennan.
干得好 布纳恩博士
Hey. I'll have a couple black.
给我来杯双份的黑咖啡
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, whoa. What is that thing?
等一下 那是个什么东西呀
We're trying to rub out Mocha Joe's down the street.
我们准备干掉街那头的那家摩卡老乔
Ooh. What can you tell me about the, uh, spice-a-chino?
不错嘛 菜单上那个香香奇诺是什么
It's like a cappuccino, but with four different spices?
跟卡布其诺差不多 只不过有四种不同的香料
Sweets, just get on with this, okay,
小甜甜 赶紧点 点完就走了
so I don't have to look at that thing.
我不想看到那个东西
What do you have against the cappuccino machine?
你干嘛那么讨厌浓缩咖啡机
This is a diner.
这是家餐馆
I come here because there is no cappuccino machine.
我光顾这里就是因为这里没有浓缩咖啡机
You understand? Some things, they need to be sacred.
你明白吗 有些东西应该是神圣的
Right? Preserved.
明白吗 受到保护
All right? In this country, there is a line between
在这个国家 传统的咖啡
coffee and foamy crap.
和满是泡泡的破烂玩意是不能混为一谈的
And when that line gets blurred,
当这个界限模糊以后
people, they just become animals.
人就成了动物
You okay? No! No, I'm not okay.
你还好吧 不 我一点都不好
I'm not dunking my donut into some cappuccino.
我才不要用我的甜甜圈沾什么烂鬼卡布其诺
That's not why I joined the Army.
我当初参军可不是为了这个
I didn't join the Army for that, you know?
我可不是为了那个参军的
We'll take two regular coffees, please. Thanks.
我们要两杯普通咖啡 谢谢
Two black.
两杯黑咖啡
Let's sit. What?
坐会吧 干吗
Let's sit down.
就坐会
Gotta be honest,
我得说老实话
tiny issue...somewhat...somewhat oversized reaction.
很小的事 你的反应却很过激
What's going on?
到底出什么事了
Okay. I, uh...
好吧 我
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
I need to ask you for some help.
我得求你帮个忙
Here you go, boys.
咖啡来了 帅哥们
Look at that!
多好
Black coffee. Um...
黑咖啡
Bones, she wants to have the baby at home,
骨头想在家里生孩子
and I want to have the baby at the hospital,
而我想让她去医院里生
and, you know...
你明白的啦
Have you discussed this with her?
你跟她讨论过这个问题吗
Oh, she's dug her heels in. Come on, you know Bones.
她坚决着呢 拜托 你也了解骨头啊
What do you want me to do?
那你想我怎么帮你
I mean, if she's not going to listen to you,
如果她连你的话都不听
she's not going to listen to me.
那她更不会听我的
Okay, look, I'm thinking that maybe you have some of that,
我在想 没准儿你有那种
you know, heavy-duty, "in case of emergency"
经得起推敲的"以防万一"
shrinky stuff that you could throw at her?
之类的心理学概念能对她有用呢
You know, that... Look.
其实 拜托
I'm desperate. I'm desperate.
我没辙了 真没辙了
Yeah. I'm not... see, I'm not really supposed to, um...
我知道 我不能 我不应该
take sides, when it comes to co-workers and personal issues.
在这种关系到同事和个人问题的事上偏袒任何一方
No, no, no. It's not coming from
不对不对 这事跟
a co-worker place, here.
同事什么的没关系
Look, it's, uh... I'm asking you as a friend.
我是在以朋友的身份请你帮忙
Oh. I'm touched.
我好感动
It's nice to hear you acknowledge me as a friend.
很高兴你把我当朋友看
So you'll do it?
那你就打算帮我咯
That's what friends do.
这是朋友该做的嘛
All right.
很好
We should... we should do more stuff together, right?
我们应该一起做点儿别的什么
I mean, we don't... We don't ever...
我们平时 我们从来没有
Let's grab a beer sometime, for the heck of it.
咱应该找时间喝一杯
Watch soccer. Soccer?
看足球什么的 足球
Why not?
就是啊
Baby steps. Okay.
一步一步来 好
Okay? First, let's deal with the hospital thing.
首先 咱先把上医院生孩子这事儿解决了
Yeah! Yeah! Okay?
对 当然 行吗
Hey? Friend?
对吧 朋友
Yeah. All right. Booth.
没错 好 我是布斯
So I cross-checked the serial number on the lens implant
我在厂家数据库里交叉核对了
against the manufacturer's database, and a name came up.
人造晶状体的序列号♥ 找到了死者的名字
Rob Lazebnik.
罗博·拉伯尼克
Lazebnik?
拉伯尼克
That name sounds familiar.
这名字听着耳熟啊
Did you, uh, run it through the NCIC?
你在国家犯罪信息中心里查过吗
Yep. Lazebnik was a fugitive.
查了 拉伯尼克是个逃犯
He escaped from the federal penitentiary at Jamestown
四个星期前 他从詹姆斯敦的联邦重罪监狱里
four weeks ago.
逃走了
Well, it looks like he was better off behind bars.
看来他还是在监狱里比较安全
So someone killed my husband.
这么说 有人杀了我丈夫
No surprise there.
早就料到了
He was ripping off his clients; it was a Ponzi scheme.
他当初用了庞氏骗局 骗了不少客户的钱
以后来投资者的钱作为快速盈利付给最初投资者
骗人向虚设企业投资
Like with Bernie Madoff. If only.
就像伯尼·麦道夫一样 要是那样就好了
Madoff's wife ended up with something to live on.
麦道夫的老婆最后还有钱养活自己
Rob?
罗博呢
Burned through everything he ever had.
把所有的钱都败干净了
Must have been fun while it lasted.
当时行骗的时候一定很有意思
Oh. Yeah.
对 没错
For him.
对他来说是这样
He got to act like a high roller.
他得显得像个有钱人
He blew it all at casinos, buying fancy yachts...
在赌场挥金如土 豪华游艇随便买♥♥
Oh, and there were plenty of hookers.
对了 他还找过好多妓♥女♥
There wasn't a dime left for me.
最后却一分钱都没留给我
Right. So who did your husband try to contact
好 那你丈夫在越狱之后
after he escaped from prison?
联♥系♥过谁吗
For help? Nobody.
找人帮忙吗 没人
Robbie burned every bridge he had.
罗比的人脉已经全毁了
Which means that leaves you. Did he try and contact you?
这就意味着只剩你了 他和你联♥系♥过吗
Not a chance.
不可能
I told that son of a bitch I would slit his throat
我跟那个混♥蛋♥说了 要是他敢再跟我说话
if he ever tried to talk to me again.
我一定把他的脖子给抹了
Really?
真的吗
It's a figure of speech. Right.
我就是说说而已 嗯
Probably best if you don't leave town during this investigation.
在调查期间你最好别出远门
Don't worry.
别操心了
Can't afford to.
我没那个钱
Almost all of the bones appear to
差不多所有的骨头都是
have been fractured post-mortem.
在死后断裂的
Yeah. They were probably broken up
对 凶手把骨头弄碎
so they could fit down the drain.
是为了把骨头丢进排水管吧
Booth is pressuring me to have the baby in a hospital.
布斯在给我施压 让我在医院生孩子
Well, that's not his decision.
这可不是他的决定
Booth says that he's worried about complications,
布斯说他担心并发症
but I'm healthy,
可是我挺健康的
and I don't mean to be boastful,
我不是想吹牛
but my mucosal plug is superb.
我的宫颈粘液栓质量非常好
All right. Girl's got good plug.
好吧 你的粘液栓质量很好
And now we all know.
我们都知道了
I ran a tox screen
我对眼部体液
on the ocular fluid, and it came back negative,
做了毒理检查 结果为阴性
which eliminates poison as cause of death.
排除了中毒的死因
You have anything?
你有什么发现吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表