Right here's our archery range.
这里就是我们的射箭场
Archery's one of the electives for our campers
射箭是我们为花栗鼠和水獭分部野营者
in the Chipmunk and Otter Divisions.
准备的选修项目之一
Awesome. And the kids use real arrows, right?
赞 射箭时孩子们用的是真箭吧
Like, the pointy kind?
就是尖尖的那种
Lots of sticks and stuff around.
到处都是树根之类的东西
Jill, I realize you never worked at a camp before,
吉尔 我知道你以前从来没在野营地工作过
but you did go to camp, right?
但是你有野营的经验 对吧
Okay, here's the truth.
好吧 实话告诉你
Um, I saw Friday the 13th
我四年级的时候去苏西·米思娜家过夜时
at Suzy Misner's sleepover in the fourth grade,
看了《黑色星期五》
and it completely freaked me out,
把我吓得半死
so I only lasted at camp for two days.
所以野营的时候我只待了两晚就跑回家了
Why on earth did you apply to Camp Patawomeck?
那你为什么要来帕特马克营地来应聘呢
'Cause college tuition's a fortune.
因为大学学费太贵了
I see. Well, I appreciate your honesty.
我明白了 我喜欢你的坦诚
Thanks.
谢谢
I got this.
我行的
Please, Mrs. Allen, just give me a chance.
拜托 艾伦夫人 给我个机会吧
I mean, I'm really a hard worker,
我工作很努力的
I'm great with kids, I can even make lanyards.
我很会跟孩子相处 我还会做系锁呢
Won't your fear of camp be a problem?
可你对野营的恐惧不会造成工作上的问题吗
Please, I'm not in the fourth grade anymore, Mrs. Allen.
求求您了 我已经不是四年级的小孩了 艾伦太太
Oh, that's the largest coffee they have?
这就是那里最大杯的咖啡了吗
At least yours has caffeine in it.
至少你那杯里有咖♥啡♥因♥
I have to hope that the taste of the decaf
我只能祈祷脱咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡的味道
just tricks my body into staying awake.
能迷惑我的身体 让我保持清醒
You want a few sips of mine?
你要喝两口我的吗
Our baby doesn't sleep, and you want me
咱小孩已经不睡觉了 你还想让我
to feed him breast milk laced with speed?
喂他含有兴♥奋♥剂♥的母乳吗
A good point.
说的有理
What do you think's going on with him?
你觉得他是怎么了
I don't know. Maybe he's teething,
不知道 也许他是在长牙
or it's a growth spurt,
或是突发生长
or, I don't know, maybe he's part shark.
我不清楚 也许他有鲨鱼的血统
Either way, we just have to hunker down and survive it.
不管怎么样 咱俩都得咬着牙熬过去
My grandbaby giving you trouble?
我的外孙给你俩找麻烦了吗
Oh, my God, Dad! Hi!
天啊 老爸
I thought that you promised to call before you came.
你不是答应我 来之前先给我打电♥话♥的吗
Oh, man, he did call. Last week.
天啊 他的确打过电♥话♥ 上周打的
I just, I forgot to tell you. Okay.
我忘了告诉你 好吧
What? I'm tired.
不能怨我 我太累了嘛
Aren't you a burly little pistol?
你真是个结实的小家伙
See what your Granddaddy brought?
看看你外公给你带什么来了
He's sweet.
他好可爱
You know, that might not be such a good idea.
这可能不是个好主意
We're actually trying to keep him calm, is the thing, and...
我们正努力让他平静下来 而且
Now, Dad, you're, you're overstimulating him.
好了 老爸 你过度刺♥激♥他了
Babies need to be stimulated.
婴儿就是需要刺♥激♥
Are you two okay?
你俩没事吧
Oh, uh, we-we haven't slept in weeks.
我们俩好几个礼拜都没睡过好觉了
Yeah. We got to get him to daycare
是啊 我们得把他送去日托
and we gotta get to work.
然后还得上班
So, it's just, you know...
所以 实在是
I can take care of the little tyke.
我可以照顾这个小坏蛋
You know, Dad, Michael needs his sleep,
老爸 迈克尔需要睡眠
and daycare's the only place that he naps.
而他只在日托的时候才会睡上一会
Well...
那么
I'll see y'all after work then,
那就等你们下班咱再见
and I guess I'll be boring.
我先闪一边闷着去了
Dad...
爸
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, Bones!
骨头
Hey, did you fall or something?
你摔倒了吗
I'm fine. I find this to be the easiest
我没事 我觉得这个姿势
position from which to observe the remains.
是观察遗骸的最佳姿势
Let me get you a chair. Can I get a chair?
我给你拿把椅子 给我张椅子好吗
No, I don't need a chair. Something to sit on?
不 我不要椅子 那就找个别的东西坐
Booth, I'm pregnant, not sick.
布斯 我只是怀孕 又不是生病了
Pelvis suggests male,
据骨盆推测死者为男性
dentition wear, early 30s.
牙齿的磨损程度显示年龄在30岁出头
In addition to the obvious penetrating stab wound,
除了明显的穿透伤之外
there is a tremendous amount of blunt-force trauma,
死者身上还有大量的钝器伤
including multiple compound fractures.
包括多处哆开骨折
The guy was pounded on before he got stabbed.
这家伙被刺之前还被揍了一顿
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
You don't look very comfortable.
你这姿势看起来可不怎么舒服
I never said I was comfortable;
我没说我舒服呀
I said I didn't need a chair.
我只是说我不需要椅子
What did the camp director say?
营地主管怎么说
The property's been closed for two months,
这个营地已经停业两个月了
and I'm running checks on all the previous employees.
我正在排查所有的前任雇员
Well, there's no sign of disturbance from the ground.
地面没有留下打斗挣扎的痕迹
I'm thinking it's just a body dump, if you ask me.
要我说的话 这里只是个弃尸点
Most likely.
很有可能
Bones, do you need help getting up?
骨头 要我拉你一把吗
No, I just need to gather some momentum
不用 我只需要积聚一点动能
and find the right trajectory.
找到合适的运动轨迹
This is ridiculous. Here, let me help you.
这太扯了 来 我帮你
No, I've got it. Booth!
不用 我自己能行 布斯
Come on! Let go.
快点 放手
You're gonna hurt yourself, Bones!
你会伤到自己的 骨头
No, I'm not! Let go, Booth. Let go!
不 不会的 放手 布斯 放手
Booth! Let me help you!
布斯 让我帮你
Just let me help you. Your points are...
让我帮你嘛 你简直是
Let go, Booth!
放手 布斯
Just, I got it, Bones. Booth!
让我来就好了 骨头 布斯
You know, staring at us is not gonna help solve the case.
盯着我们俩看是不会帮你们破案的
So let's just all get back to work here, okay?
都专心工作 好吗
Just...okay, here. Watch your...
来 好的 小心
So, Fisher, how did this last looney bin
费什 上一家疯人院
compare to the others?
跟之前的比起来怎么样
I don't think that's an appropriate...
我觉得那不是一个合适的...
Oh, no, that's okay, I'm not ashamed.
没事的 我并不为此感到羞耻
On the nuthouse rating scale,
以疯人院的标准来说
I'd have to give Verdant Valley four out of five nuts.
翠谷能在五疯满分的前提下达到四疯
Fantastic game room, but the nightgowns chafed.
他们有很棒的游戏室 但睡衣都磨坏了
The murder weapon appears to be
凶器看来是个
a garden-variety fence post.
普通的栅栏柱
There's even soil on the tip.
柱子顶部还有土呢
I'll take a sample.
我会给泥土取样
See if I can figure out where it came from.
看看能不能查出来泥土的来源
Calliphoridae and coleoptera ratio
据丽蝇和甲虫的比例推测
put time of death approximately...
死亡时间大约是在
...five weeks ago.
五周前
Is death getting dull to you, Dr. Hodgins?
现在死尸对你都没吸引力了吗 哈金斯博士
Uh, sorry. It's Michael.
抱歉 都是因为迈克尔
Apparently, our baby believes
显然我们家小孩认为
that sleep is only for the weak.
只有弱者才睡觉
Sounds like my mother.
听起来跟我妈很像
This morning at 5:45, she threw open the curtains
她今天早上5点45就拉开窗帘
and started singing a medley from Godspel.
然后开始唱福音书里的一段歌♥曲
Do you live with your mother?
你跟你妈一块住吗
Temporarily. It was a condition of my release.
这只是暂时的 这是我出院的条件
Oh. Speaking of...
说曹操曹操到
Hi, Mom. Hi, dear, did you notice my hydrangeas?
妈 亲爱的 你注意我的八仙花了吗
No, I did not notice the hydrangeas this morning.
没 我今早没注意到八仙花
I'm sure they were beautiful, yes.
我确信它们一定很美 是的
Okay, I'm at work. I gotta go.
好的 我在上班呢 我要挂了
Okay, bye, Mom. Bye.
好的 拜拜 妈妈
Honey...
亲爱的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表