Well, the birds probably took it.
没准是被鸟叼走了吧
It'd make a lovely nest.
用来搭窝肯定不错
Speaking of lovely,
说到不错
you...
你
look particularly lovely yourself today, Dr. Brennan.
你今天看起来很靓丽啊 布纳恩博士
Booth told you to say that, didn't he?
是布斯让你这么说的 对吧
What?
什么
Sorry, you're on your own, Seeley.
抱歉 你只能靠自己了 瑟雷
W-What...cause of death?
他的死因是什么
How'd he die? Cause of death?
他是怎么死的 死因是什么
Do I want to know what's going on here?
你俩是怎么了 我该好奇一下吗
No, no, no, no. Cause of death?
别问 千万别问 死因是什么
The scavenging has obscured any other injuries to the bones,
尸体受到动物的啄食 骨头上的其它伤痕都很难辨认
so cause of death will have to wait till the lab.
所以死因只能等回实验室再说了
Of course. Right. Of course it does...
当然了 没错 那是一定的
but you look good in that.
但是你穿这件衣服真的很好看
Somehow you make that old jumpsuit thing look...
不知怎么 连体服穿在你身上
very hot.
都格外性感
Seeley.
瑟雷
Right. Let's get it all back to the Jeffersonian, huh?
好的 咱们都回杰斐逊实验室吧
Blue Man Group and everything.
包括蓝人组合和所有其它东西
Here we go!
走咯
We...
我们
Bones S07E09
识骨寻踪 第七季第九集
None of the markings to the upper body is cause of death.
上身的所有伤痕都不是死因
This straight grooves with the flat floors are rats.
这些底部平滑的直线沟壑是老鼠的齿痕
These are dogs,
这些是狗的
and those are from the seagulls.
还有那些是海鸥的
The scoring to both femurs could be from an assault.
两侧股骨上的刻痕有可能是遇袭导致的
No. Those are mostly the result of...
不 那些大部分是
Coyotes!
郊狼
Very good. Yes.
很好 说的没错
Thank you! Thank you very much!
谢谢 非常感谢
I love my job.
我好爱我的工作
Okay.
好吧
Can't wait to start the facial reconstruction,
我都等不及做面部重建了
see if anybody reported a blue man missing.
想看看失踪人口里有没有登记这个蓝人
Krishna has been depicted as having blue skin
传说中克利须那神[印度教]的皮肤就是蓝色的
but he died in 3102 BCE,
但他在公元前3102年就去世了
so decomposition would be a little more advanced.
如果是他的话 早就不是这个腐烂状态了
Wow. You are madly in love with your job.
你还真是超级热爱这份工作呀
Any closer to what that blue stuff is?
知道蓝色物质是什么了吗
Well, so far I found dimethyl benzyl,
目前为止我只检测出了二甲基苄基
ammonium chloride, sodium nitrite,
氯化铵 亚硝酸钠
and lactic acid, but those could've been
和乳酸 但那些可能是
present in the dump before the body arrived.
在尸体出现在垃圾场之前就有了
That's a no, right?
就是说没查出
I'll get it, after I finish blending together the remaining tissue.
会查出的 等我把剩下的组织混合在一起
Okay, if anybody needs me,
谁需要我的帮助
I'll be in my office, gagging.
来办公室找我 我快吐了
We won't be able to use the bones
我们无法用骨头
to identify assault until we rule out
鉴定出遭受的攻击
all the damage caused by scavengers.
除非我们能排除动物啃咬的伤痕
He might have been poisoned.
他可能是中毒了
I'll know after the tox screen.
我做完毒理检验就知道了
If you can find an uncompromised piece of flesh.
如果你能找到一块没有遭到破坏的肉的话
Oh, you bone guys are unimaginative.
你们搞骨头的太没想象力了
We have
我们有
The tongue!
舌头
It would have been protected from contamination.
舌头不会被污染
Would you like to do the honors, Mr. Vaziri?
你愿意把它取出来吗 瓦齐里先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Truly, madly, deeply in love.
我真是十分非常各种热爱我的工作
The dump could represent a funeral pyre.
垃圾场可能代表一个火葬场
A what? A pyre.
什么 火葬场
He was doused in blue liquid that was supposed to cremate him.
死者被浸入蓝色液体是为了焚烧他
I'm thinking it could be some kind of a ritualized murder.
我在想这可能是某种仪式谋杀
That's crazy. You know,
太疯狂了
supposed to be the best profiler we have.
你是我们最牛掰的侧写师
We're just spitballing here.
我只是随便说说
You're reaching, that's what you're doing.
是你想多了
You're reaching, all right?
你想多了 好吧
Bodies are dumped in landfills all the time, Sweets.
尸体总是被扔在垃圾场 小甜甜
Something else going on?
有什么别的事发生吗
Nope! Nothing else is going on.
没有 啥事没有
I have everything under control.
一切都在掌握之中
If nothing is going on, uh,
如果没事的话
what do you have under control?
你掌握什么
You think you're smart, don't you?
你觉得你很聪明是吧
Oh, I know I am.
我是很聪明
Top of my class, honor society in graduate school,
在学校成绩拔尖 研究生进入优等生联合会
youngest psychologist ever to--
最年轻的心理学家
Let's just focus on the case, all right?
把精力放在案子上 好吗
Concentrate on the case at hand.
集中精力办手头的案子
I think maybe you're afraid of something.
我觉得你也许在惧怕什么事情
I'm afraid of what I'm gonna do to you if you don't shut up.
我害怕的是 你要是再不闭嘴我会做什么
I think you're feeling marginalized
我觉得你因为布纳恩博士
because the baby is taking Dr. Brennan's attention away from you.
把注意力都放在宝宝身上 感觉自己被忽视了
What? I'm sorry.
什么 抱歉
What'd you say?
你刚才说什么
What?!
什么
Whoa. Easy, big guy.
哇哦 放松 硬汉
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm fine. What is it?
嗯 还好 什么事儿
I got a hit on my facial reconstruction.
我依靠面部重建找到了匹配记录
His name is Santiago Valmont,
死者的名字是桑迪亚哥·维蒙特
and he's a hair stylist at a high-end salon in Georgetown.
是乔治城一家高档美发沙龙的发型设计师
I sent you the file.
我把文件发给你
All right, hold on here.
好的 等下
Three female clients reported him missing.
三位女士报告他失踪了
None of them family.
没有一个是他的家人
Yeah. A good-looking hairdresser with three women who miss him...
是啊 一位有着三个想念他的女人的英俊理发师
I'd say he was giving his clients more than a blowout.
看来他不单单给客户吹头发呀
Dude.
老兄
Is that a cart full of critters?
这是一推车动物吗
Dr. Brennan wants me to rule out all the scavenger marks,
布纳恩博士让我排除死者身上动物的咬痕
so we can identify injuries that might indicate assault.
使得我们能鉴定出哪些可能是伤痕
So I went back to the dump and collected them
所以我去垃圾场把这些动物搜集回来
so I can match dentition.
做牙齿对比
Are you bucking for teacher's pet or something?
你是在拍马屁还是怎样
Because Dr. B doesn't really do that.
那对布纳恩博士没用的
I merely set a certain standard of excellence
我只是对自己要求很高
and I don't want to disappoint myself.
我不想让自己失望
Okay.
好吧
What's that?
那是什么
I pureed some of the flesh to I.D. what he was doused in.
我清理了死者的肉来确定他身上的液体
I have total faith in your ability to resolve the mystery.
我相信你一定能解开谜团
Because, dude, you rock.
因为 老兄 你很棒
Okay. What is going on?
好吧 到底是怎么了
Have you been huffing this stuff or something?
你在蔑视我吗
No one is supposed to see this yet.
不该给别人看的
You can't tell anyone.
你要保密
It's the galleys from the Journal of Forensic Anthropology.
这是《法医人类学》杂♥志♥的校样
Five up from the bottom.
倒数第五个
"New Methodologies for Osteometric Analysis in Human Remains,"
《尸骨测量分♥析♥的新方法♥论♥》
By Arastoo Vaziri.
作者 阿♥拉♥斯图·瓦齐里
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
Congratulations.
恭喜啦
Thanks. I've just been so pumped
谢谢 我超级兴奋
and I can't say anything until the journal comes out.
可杂♥志♥出版前我什么都不能说
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表